• 65(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
(2017-03-02, 02:15)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-01, 23:06)Gtmnyc Wrote: hi guys new to going thiis deep is the any way to add more widget templates

Maybe you should rephrase your question, a little more detailed.

what im trying to is make the home screen widgets behave like a wraplist in both orientations. I also want to use the landscape large layout, but i want to put different logos over the widgets on different sections therefore i cant use the one template for all so im trying to add a few more templates for essentially just copying and renaming the landscape large layout.

i really love your work and i have only just started to get under the hood.. thanks for the reply and the skin and hard work.
(2017-03-02, 02:31)marcelveldt Wrote: About the translation strings: You should re-add the widgets to fix that.
I've resructured the code for the widgets and had to make some compromises. Good news is that it's now easier for me to manage the code and it will be more stable and unified across the skin, bad news is it will bring a little work to users ;-)

Re-adding the widgets worked for many, but not the 'weather' widget nor the 'system info' widget.
(2017-03-02, 02:31)marcelveldt Wrote: It doesn't work like that. The widgets have a fixed position measured from the top of the screen. In some circumstances I'm conditionally lowering them, for example in the horizontal homescreen. I did not check every single usecase and forgot about this. Will fix it for next release.

Measure from the top or bottom as you like, but if the low edge of the widgets bounce from low to high on the screen when you cycle through them, that's very visually displeasing.
Question1: is there a chance to configure the widget rows in netflix2 style to contain more items? currently its limited and last item will open Page2 in the Addon and not in the Widget

Question2:

also you said, kodi offers the possebility to disable "parent items"
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2538832

I cant find this option in Kodi Krypton. Maybe this can be a feature for the Titan Skin as well!?

Question3: What does optimize perf. for low end system does in detail?

Question4: is there a changelog?
(2017-03-01, 17:09)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-02-23, 10:28)himisk71 Wrote: Is there a chance to display radio differently than the rest of the music?
When you look at my screenshot, there are

1) the radio logos not in the normal cd-cover-format. can i disable the rotating cd so only the logo is displayed?

2) the information displayed is wrong, the radio station is named n-joy and it will display "megan joy" Tongue where does the information come from? from the radio rds? then it will not work on radio as on the other stations it will display nothing.. but i think this has nothing to do with the skin..

1) Yes, I guess you have enabled the option "use fake cd-art if no discart present". Disable that option.
2) Somehow it's reporting the station name as the artist, that is wrong. It shouldn't do that. For stict radio channels which do not provide the artist and track that is playing it should only display the radio logo.

What version of the skin are you using ?

1) I disabled and cleared cache, but does not change
2) i should do report this to "universal artist scraper" i think as the information come from this i guess.

i am using Titan 3.7.45
Unraid: Asus Z97Extreme4 / Xeon E3-1231 3,4 GHZ / 32GB RAM / 17TB HDD / Cine TV C2/T2 DuoFlex / EasyMouse2 / Docker: EmbyServer, TVheadend, OSCam, OpenVPN-AS
3 Rooms: NVidia Shield 2017 / Kodi 18 | Kitchen: 5i3RYK / 4GB RAM / Win10 / Emby
(2017-03-02, 05:10)oattes Wrote:
(2017-03-02, 02:31)marcelveldt Wrote: update: another small issue -- when the busy glyph is displayed, it appears on the left not on the right and it shifts the widgets down rather than overlaying them.

I'll look into it. BTW: why should the busy spinner display on the right ? Also, overlaying them wasn't always possible

It used to display on the right -- I think that is more aesthetically pleasing as well. It may not have been an overlay -- rather above the widets. However, it did not cause the widgets to drop in position.
[/quote]

I second that. For example when you use horizontal menu and the next episode widget in Poster mode, the Poster will overlay a part of the horizontal menu when the busy spinner is shown after watching an episode, when the widget gets updated. That really looks ugly and not as intended. I don't really care if the spinner is shown on the left or right.

Update:
Regarding the widget title been shown now. I like it. Maybe you can make it optional to show it, if others don't like it.

Thanks for your hard work, Marcel.
one more i don't know if its skin related or not:

in the records area i have broadcasts with no information, while before when they are in the timer area have information and a logo (the tv station logo).
see screenshot 1 and 2 and 3 for the settings.

image1
image2
image3
Unraid: Asus Z97Extreme4 / Xeon E3-1231 3,4 GHZ / 32GB RAM / 17TB HDD / Cine TV C2/T2 DuoFlex / EasyMouse2 / Docker: EmbyServer, TVheadend, OSCam, OpenVPN-AS
3 Rooms: NVidia Shield 2017 / Kodi 18 | Kitchen: 5i3RYK / 4GB RAM / Win10 / Emby
Sub menu don't work anymore after the new beta update

Netflix2 Layout

I see the submenu live tv, setting, movies.... but i can only Click on them before the update on setting there was a submenu filemanager, skin settings...

And for live tv there was epg, channels, recordings...
does animated fan art work for you? do i need to install something else to make it work?
3 quick questions regarding the new update...

1: Previously using Modern Vertical, and the widget frame only displayed the 4 widgets that were related to the menu item. Tv shows under Tv shows, Movies under Movies. Now all the widgets I have show up regardless of what menu i am under.

2: I cannot seem to get rid of the weather widget. It is not selected as one of my programmed widgets for any menu item, and ive tried turning weather off in kodi settings.

3: You said earlier that adding ratings to modern vertical was coming soon to a theater near you. (paraphrasing lol) jw if this is included in the new update!

Thank you Marcel for all you do. I just read through the last few pages, and i was amazed to see all the answers to questions you provided. Killer skinner and faceman!
(2017-03-02, 01:10)oattes Wrote: Lot's of cosmetic issues with the latest version:

All should be fixed in next beta, will upload it within a few hours. Please test! Laugh
(2017-03-02, 03:33)HumanGoing Wrote: Hey! The new update seems to have made most of my widgets act differently. I'm using the "single widget large" layout and mostly using the poster icons. Before this last update, I was able to scroll through items listed in all my widget vertically. Now all of my widgets only have two rows and I'm forced to cycle through items horizontally. Is there an option to change that? Also, this seems to have affected the layout of my weather widget, before all five poster panels fit in a single row, but now they are in two rows with three panels in the first and two in the second. Is there a way for me to fix this as well?

The issue with the vertical scroll will be fixed in tonight's next beta update.
For the weather widget you might want to change it to a single row widget as it has not enough items to fill an entire panel.
(2017-03-02, 05:10)oattes Wrote: It used to display on the right -- I think that is more aesthetically pleasing as well. It may not have been an overlay -- rather above the widets. However, it did not cause the widgets to drop in position.

I fixed the drop in position caused by the busy spinner just now, available in next beta.
As for aligning the widgets to the right, notice there's a setting "align widgets to the right" in skin settings --> homescreen layout.
(2017-03-02, 05:27)Gtmnyc Wrote: what im trying to is make the home screen widgets behave like a wraplist in both orientations. I also want to use the landscape large layout, but i want to put different logos over the widgets on different sections therefore i cant use the one template for all so im trying to add a few more templates for essentially just copying and renaming the landscape large layout.

i really love your work and i have only just started to get under the hood.. thanks for the reply and the skin and hard work.

Send me your modifications (by Github PR or just the xml files) and I can add the options.
Please do your work based on the latest beta of the skin because I have just refactored the entire widgets section. It should now be even more easy to add more layouts. All code is now in the IncludesWidgets.xml for all homelayouts and to add new layouts make sure to use the correct prefixes just like the others. Use the file skinsettings.xml in the skin's extras folder to add it to the options list.
after update to the latest beta the recently added episodes widget is not showing any shows.
  • 65(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6