• 75(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2017-03-02, 16:55)Perforator Wrote: Is anyone else having a problem with Windows 10/Daemon Tools lite not working when Ember scans meta data of an ISO file?
I keep getting mount/dismount errors from DTlite.

The new DTAgent is crap... Try it with Virtual CloneDrive if you don't have a purchased DT licence.
(2017-03-02, 17:12)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-03-02, 16:55)Perforator Wrote: Is anyone else having a problem with Windows 10/Daemon Tools lite not working when Ember scans meta data of an ISO file?
I keep getting mount/dismount errors from DTlite.

The new DTAgent is crap... Try it with Virtual CloneDrive if you don't have a purchased DT licence.

DT is awful... I also use Virtual CloneDrive
Image Image
Awesome, thanks guys!
(2017-03-02, 14:56)DanCooper Wrote: I've found a bug in the Renamer if the files are saved in a common folder. I try to fix that.

Thank your clearing this out! I was seriously suspecting my own settings and rig since this problem was not reported by anyone else

Cheers,
anhil.
(2017-03-02, 17:40)anhil Wrote:
(2017-03-02, 14:56)DanCooper Wrote: I've found a bug in the Renamer if the files are saved in a common folder. I try to fix that.

Thank your clearing this out! I was seriously suspecting my own settings and rig since this problem was not reported by anyone else

Cheers,
anhil.

I think the most of all users use separate folders for each movie ;-)
Hi all, it's been a while since I've used ember, but getting back into it now. I'm using the latest publically avail alpha build. I noticed that it has support for all of the extended artwork types, like landscapes, banners, logos, etc for movies. I have the appropriate image scrpaers configured for Fanart.tv and TMDB with my own API key. However, the only artwork I can get to save is the 'traditional' artwork for movies - posters and fanarts. None of the other artwork types will save, either in batch mode or individual mode. They won't even save if I individually select them when editing the details for a single movie. Am I missing something? Does this only work for TV Shows right now?
(2017-03-02, 21:41)deh2k7 Wrote: Hi all, it's been a while since I've used ember, but getting back into it now. I'm using the latest publically avail alpha build. I noticed that it has support for all of the extended artwork types, like landscapes, banners, logos, etc for movies. I have the appropriate image scrpaers configured for Fanart.tv and TMDB with my own API key. However, the only artwork I can get to save is the 'traditional' artwork for movies - posters and fanarts. None of the other artwork types will save, either in batch mode or individual mode. They won't even save if I individually select them when editing the details for a single movie. Am I missing something? Does this only work for TV Shows right now?
Settings => Movies/TV Shows => Files and Sources => File Naming

Any checkbox for additional images enabled here?
(2017-03-02, 22:10)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-03-02, 21:41)deh2k7 Wrote: Hi all, it's been a while since I've used ember, but getting back into it now. I'm using the latest publically avail alpha build. I noticed that it has support for all of the extended artwork types, like landscapes, banners, logos, etc for movies. I have the appropriate image scrpaers configured for Fanart.tv and TMDB with my own API key. However, the only artwork I can get to save is the 'traditional' artwork for movies - posters and fanarts. None of the other artwork types will save, either in batch mode or individual mode. They won't even save if I individually select them when editing the details for a single movie. Am I missing something? Does this only work for TV Shows right now?
Settings => Movies/TV Shows => Files and Sources => File Naming

Any checkbox for additional images enabled here?

Hi Dan I just figured it out and was coming back to post my findings when I saw your response. You are correct - I was missing the setting under the files and sources section. I was missing the checkbox for the extended images.
One thought for a usability enhancement, as I went through all of the different sections and the new settings, I found myself entering the same API keys over and over. How about a settings section where you specify each of your API keys and credentials in a single place vs. entering them individually for each scraper in each section over and over, eg TMDB, Fanart.tv, TVDB, Trakt, even Kodi.
(2017-03-02, 23:07)deh2k7 Wrote: One thought for a usability enhancement, as I went through all of the different sections and the new settings, I found myself entering the same API keys over and over. How about a settings section where you specify each of your API keys and credentials in a single place vs. entering them individually for each scraper in each section over and over, eg TMDB, Fanart.tv, TVDB, Trakt, even Kodi.

ATM the scrapers are splitted in data, image, trailer and theme modules and also in movie, movieset and tv show. I know, it's horrible :-)
The modules/addons will be combined in next Alpha. Not all scrapers together, but only one setting for all e.g. TMDB services.
(2017-03-02, 23:13)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-03-02, 23:07)deh2k7 Wrote: One thought for a usability enhancement, as I went through all of the different sections and the new settings, I found myself entering the same API keys over and over. How about a settings section where you specify each of your API keys and credentials in a single place vs. entering them individually for each scraper in each section over and over, eg TMDB, Fanart.tv, TVDB, Trakt, even Kodi.

ATM the scrapers are splitted in data, image, trailer and theme modules and also in movie, movieset and tv show. I know, it's horrible :-)
The modules/addons will be combined in next Alpha. Not all scrapers together, but only one setting for all e.g. TMDB services.

Perfect - that makes a lot of sense.
I have a new question. It's definitely related to file stacking, or in this case, keeping files from being (incorrectly) stacked.

I have two movies - Attack on Titan: Part 1 (2015) and Attack on Titan: Part 2 (2015). They have discrete and separate folders and IMDB has separate entries and ID's for each. EMM is detecting Attack on Titan Part 1 (2015) as a multi-part movie. It's creating files as "Attack on Titan (2015).*" vs "Attack on Titan Part 1 (2015).*".

As a second issue, Attack on Titan Part 2 (2015) is not being picked up at all in in a library update. Any thoughts on how to override multipart detection here? I can manually update Part1 with the IMDB ID fine, but still not detecting part 2.
(2017-03-03, 00:48)deh2k7 Wrote: I have a new question. It's definitely related to file stacking, or in this case, keeping files from being (incorrectly) stacked.

I have two movies - Attack on Titan: Part 1 (2015) and Attack on Titan: Part 2 (2015). They have discrete and separate folders and IMDB has separate entries and ID's for each. EMM is detecting Attack on Titan Part 1 (2015) as a multi-part movie. It's creating files as "Attack on Titan (2015).*" vs "Attack on Titan Part 1 (2015).*".

As a second issue, Attack on Titan Part 2 (2015) is not being picked up at all in in a library update. Any thoughts on how to override multipart detection here? I can manually update Part1 with the IMDB ID fine, but still not detecting part 2.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2539828

Remove and re-add the movies to database after change.
(2017-03-03, 00:56)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-03-03, 00:48)deh2k7 Wrote: I have a new question. It's definitely related to file stacking, or in this case, keeping files from being (incorrectly) stacked.

Should I create a new file if it does not already exist and place it here?

C:\Ember Media Manager BETA\Defaults

Or should it go to another directory?
(2017-03-03, 01:12)deh2k7 Wrote:
(2017-03-03, 00:56)DanCooper Wrote:

Should I create a new file if it does not already exist and place it here?

C:\Ember Media Manager BETA\Defaults

Or should it go to another directory?

The file should be exist in .\Ember Media Manager\Profiles\Default\AdvancedSettings.xml.

Edit: the line itself does not exist in AdvancedSettings.xml, you have to add it.
  • 75(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2