• 68(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
When do you guys think this titan skin will be out of beta and become stable?
(2017-03-02, 22:33)supersaiyan3 Wrote: 1) Sometimes after editing widgets, the content of some rows won't show up.
Issue will be fixed in next update but offcourse please test.

(2017-03-02, 22:33)supersaiyan3 Wrote: 2) You can also see from the image that the airdate is incorrect. I manage all my .nfo files through MediaElch which saves it in the format <aired>2009-10-16</aired>.
It;s reported a couple of times already, it's on my radar and I will look into it asap.Seems to happen on Krypton only,

(2017-03-02, 22:33)supersaiyan3 Wrote: 5) The Netflix 1 homescreen layout has the row widgets overlap the spotlight widget. It looks like spotlight widget is leaving space for the header even though it's disabled.
I can't reproduce this one, maybe already fixed today when I was solving some other glitches. Please test with next update.

(2017-03-02, 22:33)supersaiyan3 Wrote: 7) When I try to backup my settings, it immediately says "Backupfile was created successfully!" without prompting a save location. I don't see any save files afterward so I don't think it's actually backing up.
Press Manage backups and hit the settings button.

(2017-03-02, 22:33)supersaiyan3 Wrote: 8) When the home menu is brought up, I used to be able to press right on an item to display the submenu. Now, in both of the Netflix homescreens, if I press right from a menu item that has widgets associated with it, it will just close the home menu, meaning I can't access my submenus. But if I press right on an item without any widgets, it will focus back on a widget without hiding the home menu. Everything is semi-transparent on the screen after this as well. I had the "Show all widgets" option on when I tested this. I've noticed if I hover my mouse, which I don't typically use, above an item, the submenu will show then.
This will be fixed in next version.

(2017-03-02, 22:33)supersaiyan3 Wrote: 9) Another home menu grievance: In previous versions, I used to close the home menu by pressing left. I could also press right (twice if the item had a submenu). Obviously pressing right has issues, but pressing left now only selects the menu button at the top. To close the menu I have to press enter again. Pressing Esc used to close it as well, but now it has no effect. It seems like an unnecessary change that my muscle memory is fighting against.

Strange because that's always been there like that, otherwise there is no path to the shutdown button. Right is to focus the submenu or widget and that will also close the mainmenu. I will look into it

(2017-03-02, 22:33)supersaiyan3 Wrote: 10) In the vertical screen layout, the inline submenu doesn't seem to work for me. The items don't highlight and I can't click on them.

Working fine on my setup. Maybe some specific combination of settings. Please test with nxt beta, if the issue persists, can you create a skinbackup and share that with me ?

(2017-03-02, 22:33)supersaiyan3 Wrote: Sorry if it sounds like I'm complaining. I know it's a beta and stuff like this happens. Titan is still my favorite skin and I really appreciate all the work that's going into it!
Don't be sorry, the idea of beta and opensource is that we share our feedback
(2017-03-02, 23:18)ea4492 Wrote: Ive been using this skin for a while and i love being able to make it kodi like Netflix, but I havnt been able to find the option....

No support for banned addons here mate.
(2017-03-02, 22:41)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-02, 20:36)eengert Wrote: After the update, the square submenu line is now pushed down below the header (see screenshot). Prior to this update, the submenu was able to be displayed in the same row as the header, flush with the top of the screen. This new behavior loses a fair amount of real estate for the widgets. Can it be changed back to the way it was?

Please update your post and remove all references to banned addons. No support for them on this forum !

Done - sorry about that. What do you think about the square submenu position? Can it be moved up into the header like it was before the update?
New update just installed. Been using modern vertical home screen. At the top of the list is Movies. Movies has a submenu. The submenu has 4 items. The top two items do not display text in the submenu. They navigate and function but simply will not show text. It's as if the header is covering them up. I moved a different item to the top of the vertical home screen list. It too will not show the top two items in its submenu. Any submenu that is not in the top two rows can be seen after moving it down. Anything moved up will not show text in the first two submenu items. The home screen items themselves show text ok. Only the submenu for the top item.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2017-03-02, 23:02)supersaiyan3 Wrote: The skin is automatically appending TheMovieDB genres onto my movies. I manually edit my .nfo files to specifically replace the genres. Is there a way to turn this off? The sources are already set to "Local information only".
It shouldn't do that. Where did you spot this ? In the media views details ? In the widget details ? Please provide a little more so I can pinpoint the issue.

(2017-03-02, 23:02)supersaiyan3 Wrote: In the Netflix media view (not the homescreen), pressing down will show the alphabet quick jump. But pressing down again won't show the scroll bar. It will still behave like the scroll bar is active if you press left or right, it just doesn't show. I haven't noticed it in any of the other views. It even happens when I turn on the option to always show the scroll bar.

Fixed in next beta
(2017-03-03, 01:07)Gtmnyc Wrote: i cant pm or email you as i dont have permissions, where can i find the beta sorry for the noobishness

On my beta repo, see first post of this thread.
(2017-03-03, 02:08)stravic Wrote: When do you guys think this titan skin will be out of beta and become stable?

This weekend.
(2017-03-03, 02:41)eengert Wrote: Done - sorry about that. What do you think about the square submenu position? Can it be moved up into the header like it was before the update?

I forgot about the fact that the large widget area was all the way to the top of the screen (ignoring the header). I have changed that back. Next beta available asap.
(2017-03-03, 02:57)brazen1 Wrote: New update just installed. Been using modern vertical home screen. At the top of the list is Movies. Movies has a submenu. The submenu has 4 items. The top two items do not display text in the submenu. They navigate and function but simply will not show text. It's as if the header is covering them up. I moved a different item to the top of the vertical home screen list. It too will not show the top two items in its submenu. Any submenu that is not in the top two rows can be seen after moving it down. Anything moved up will not show text in the first two submenu items. The home screen items themselves show text ok. Only the submenu for the top item.

I can't reproduce this one, it works fine on my setup.
Please test again with next beta (available later today) because I might have fixed it today with some other stuff.
If not fixed, please make a screenshot of the issue.
3.7.47 fixed the issues I was having with the home menu. Thank you
(2017-03-03, 02:08)aptalca Wrote:
(2017-03-03, 00:50)stravic Wrote: Oh i see. Do I need to re-download the skin or does everything get updated automatically.
I ask because the previous version I had was downloaded from git hub.

Install marcel's Beta repo and it will auto update

where do i install the beta repo.. thanks
(2017-03-03, 03:00)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-03, 01:07)Gtmnyc Wrote: i cant pm or email you as i dont have permissions, where can i find the beta sorry for the noobishness

On my beta repo, see first post of this thread.

ok thanks ill dl now i havent posted too many times so sorry for double post.. ill get use to this..any hints about making the widgets act like a wraplist.. again thanks
(2017-03-03, 02:26)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-02, 23:18)ea4492 Wrote: Ive been using this skin for a while and i love being able to make it kodi like Netflix, but I havnt been able to find the option....

No support for banned addons here mate.

OK, thanks
(2017-03-02, 20:11)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-02, 05:32)oattes Wrote: Re-adding the widgets worked for many, but not the 'weather' widget nor the 'system info' widget.

OK, fixed in next update but you'll have to re-add them once more.

Still not working.... I tried on my main HTPC and test box... still gettting numeric representations. I'm updating using the 'Weather' and 'System Info' in the Default Widgets list... is there another one?
  • 68(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6