• 1(current)
Release Aeon Nox Spin (Krypton) [03-january-2018]
[UPDATE 03-january-2018] The link has been updated with the new version... two new views (Triple 3D and Fanart 3D), quick search with Alphabet jump (thanks to marcelveldt) in views, improved layout for several views and some bugs fixed... This will be the last version for Krypton, as I will start working in the Leia version soon...

Hi everyone! Some months ago I started modding to my liking Aeon Nox 5 SiLVO and here is the result in case someone would like to use it.
A big thanks to BigNoid and mikeSiLVO for creating this wonderful skin, and also thanks to all the people that they mention in their posts.

Here is a video preview of the movies/tv shows section…

The actual back covers and spines do look great, only problem is that AFAIK there's no online source to scrape them, so you'll have to make them yourself and put manually thumbback.jpg and spine.jpg in the movie folder.

Here is a video preview of the music section…

Here you can also have actual back covers and spines and this time you can scrape some of them automatically thanks to theaudiodb.com. If you can't get the images for an album that does have them in theaudiodb.com or you put thumbback.jpg and/or spine.jpg in your local album folder and they don't appear either, you'll have to delete the file simplecache.db (or rename, to force creating a new one). In windows it's located in C:\Users\####\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.module.simplecache​\simplecache.db

Here is a video preview of the music visualization screen…

https://vimeo.com/220871005

One of the main features is Videolyrics PLUS, with better color palette and improved way of showing short lines (script cu lrc lyrics is required [big thanks to ronie for his help])…

[Updated] Here is the link to install the skin as a zip file…
http://www.mediafire.com/file/5vgnvlvjgy...x.spin.zip

To get all the bells and whistles you will also need this addon (skin info service)...
http://www.mediafire.com/file/pl8ndbq6m8...ervice.zip

[New] And also this one (play.album)...
http://www.mediafire.com/file/26086770zq...yalbum.zip
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Do I just need to download those 3 links you posted ?
And do I need to have aeon nox skin installed or is it on the links u posted?Thanks
Thank you, it's really nice!
Do you plan to release a repository, so the skin stays up-to-date with your changes?
(2017-03-03, 14:44)Maboz Wrote: Thank you, it's really nice!
Do you plan to release a repository, so the skin stays up-to-date with your changes?

Thanks!

No, sorry; anyway I will inform in this thread when there's a new version
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
How can i can get this view, when playing music.... i only have the lyrics displayed.....
Maybe a bug ? In skin customation i can'´t choose another folder for backgrounds....
Were you thinking about porting MQ 7 Spin to Krypton, manfreed?
This just looks just like the aeon nox music mod you made Manfeed. i'm still using that skin now on 16.1 and SPMC. Loving it and got all set up just nice with blu ray covers and disc art, edited the xml and textures to get it how i want, but its just not compatible with 17. this may just be the replacement for me on 17 :-)
(2017-03-07, 03:32)Stokie_Lad Wrote: This just looks just like the aeon nox music mod you made Manfeed. i'm still using that skin now on 16.1 and SPMC. Loving it and got all set up just nice with blu ray covers and disc art, edited the xml and textures to get it how i want, but its just not compatible with 17. this may just be the replacement for me on 17 :-)

Yes Nod It's much improved though! You won't regret the change, you'll see Wink
Is this skin for 16 or 17 thanks
(2017-03-08, 19:55)Papo1980205 Wrote: Is this skin for 16 or 17 thanks

It's for 17 (Krypton)
I installed it from zip but when I scroll through the movies i don't see the spinning DVD etc..am I doing something wrong.thanks
(2017-03-09, 03:33)Papo1980205 Wrote: I installed it from zip but when I scroll through the movies i don't see the spinning DVD etc..am I doing something wrong.thanks

The skin can show the artwork you already have... If you don't have it then there's nothing to show. I hope you don't mean movies from online addons, since the skin only works for local media.
Fine, but does not support the Cyrillic alphabet
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox Spin (Krypton) [03-january-2018]3