• 72(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
(2017-03-04, 16:40)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-04, 14:36)badkarmaboy Wrote: Using forced views nothing is displayed when accessing Radio. There's no option under forced views for the radio list. Sometimes after a fresh start when you enter Radio the default list view gets displayed for an instant and then it switches to nothing.

You mean radio provided by the PVR, right ?
Did you enable any forced views for the pvr section ? Or did you disable any views ?

Yes, it's PVR Radio.

I tried it with and without enforcing PVR views, but it doesn't make any difference.
I have not disabled a view which is used below.

My current settings are:
Movies: Panel (54)
Shows: Panel (57)
Seasons: (50)
Episodes: (50)
Movie Collections: Panel (54)
Movies Inside: Row with Posters (513)
PVR Channels: Simple List (PVR) (10)
PVR Recordings: Simple List (PVR) (10)
Addons:
Files and Pluginlists: List (50)
Artists: List (50)
Albums: List (50)
Songs: List (50)
Pictures:

Please mind that everything after the colon is xeroxed, Seasons, Episodes, Files and Pluginlists, everything Music really shows only the number in parentheses, no text. The entry for Shows lists the correct value in parentheses, but if you switch between views, the text value doesn't update correctly. If an entry is listed w/o a value behind the colon, it really is empty (I have not chosen a view).

HTH and please let me know if you need more info.

Best regards!
(2017-03-04, 18:15)lviperz Wrote:
(2017-03-04, 01:39)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-03, 19:14)lviperz Wrote: So I thought I would go ahead and try the beta version of titan and now the pvr backgrounds is broke again. I'm getting the black backgrounds and thumbnails again. In the logs I see the same error multiple times for different files. These errors seem to correspond with the black images. These are also the same errors I got with the beta on spmc 16.5.5.

13:15:15.890 T:5828 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting C:\Users\davea\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\pvr.mythtv\cache\fanart\6442_1477958400_022\

Also, with the stable version I noticed all the fanart for my recordings were correct and seemed to get it from my mythtv pvr. I say that because if a new show had the wrong background I would correct the metadata in mythtv and it would eventually correct itself in kodi. This was with either stable versions of titan in spmc 16.5.5 or kodi 17. However, with the beta versions in either spmc or kodi I'me seeing the wrong backgrounds even though it is correct in mythtv. I have to manually refresh the artwork and look it up myself.

Strange, I never knew that fanart was supported by mythtv directly. In any way I'm not sure if Kodi even supports that.
I'm not sure where it's trying those images from and what is causing the errors about the missing images.
So I have very little to work on here. Please turn on kodi debug logging, start browsing your recordings with the missing artwork and after that send me the logfile.

Thank you for looking in to this. Below is a link to the log.

http://pastebin.com/eM2F6RE9
I've noticed fan art seems a little odd with Mythtv. If you turn off the artwork option in the Mythtv addon the errors go away. You still get clear art, posters, and landscape through artwork downloader, just not fan art as far as I've seen
Wink 
Marcelveldt,
Not sure if it's been covered or not but in Krypton > Netflix layout 2 > When selecting the type of Widget > Widget Rows - Multiple Widgets > The widgets are a little off in heighth...Image.
It seems the widgets get misaligned when advancing from one widget menu to another. In my case it's TV Shows to Movies.
(2017-03-04, 17:25)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-04, 17:02)oattes Wrote: Only one widget configured -- I sent you the backup via PM
I imported the backup on my Jarvis testmachine and first I noticed was that the LiveTv shortcut was duplicated.
Possibly there's a small visibility error in skinshortcuts when you upgraded your settings from Jarvis to Krypton.
I think you have to manually manipulate the skinshortcuts data file. (addon_data\script.skinshortcuts). Just delete the duplicate livetv entry from the mainmenu.xml.

(2017-03-04, 17:02)oattes Wrote: Where does one make the 'single row' choice -- I looked but did not find ;-)

Shortcuts editor --> widgets --> all the way at the top: widget rows

check and check! All good.
(2017-03-04, 19:19)disaacso Wrote:
(2017-03-04, 01:39)marcelveldt Wrote: Strange, I never knew that fanart was supported by mythtv directly. In any way I'm not sure if Kodi even supports that.
I'm not sure where it's trying those images from and what is causing the errors about the missing images.
So I have very little to work on here. Please turn on kodi debug logging, start browsing your recordings with the missing artwork and after that send me the logfile.

I've noticed fan art seems a little odd with Mythtv. If you turn off the artwork option in the Mythtv addon the errors go away. You still get clear art, posters, and landscape through artwork downloader, just not fan art as far as I've seen
Just checked and mine does show fan art with the pvr addon set to fanart/cover art off. I do use artwork downloader to scrape artwork. Now if we could get artwork for grouped items we'd be getting somewhere
(2017-03-04, 18:15)lviperz Wrote: Thank you for looking in to this. Below is a link to the log.

Besides an error with the channellogos (causing the pvr widgets to fail) I see nothing strange and I have no clue what is going on.
Looks like you've enabled the artwork lookups for PVR in the skin and from what i can tell from the logs that is returning the correct artwork, not from mythv but from the internet.

So maybe you could create a screenshot of the issue so I better understand what you mean with fanart because I think we're not on the page page atm.
(2017-03-04, 01:39)marcelveldt Wrote: Strange, I never knew that fanart was supported by mythtv directly. In any way I'm not sure if Kodi even supports that.

So it appears the problem is with the mythtv addon. I disabled the artwork option as you suggested. I did have to manually find the correct artwork for all of my recordings, but once I did the random pvr artwork background and thumbnail started working correctly. I'll get with the mythtv addon developer for more on this.

However, I did also notice the recent recordings and tv channels are not working. The recent recordings is showing the wrong items as recent. It's looking at the oldest recordings and only listing those. The channels widget is blank.
(2017-03-04, 20:13)lviperz Wrote:
(2017-03-04, 18:15)lviperz Wrote: Thank you for looking in to this. Below is a link to the log.

So it appears the problem is with the mythtv addon. I disabled the artwork option as you suggested. I did have to manually find the correct artwork for all of my recordings, but once I did the random pvr artwork background and thumbnail started working correctly. I'll get with the mythtv addon developer for more on this.

However, I did also notice the recent recordings and tv channels are not working. The recent recordings is showing the wrong items as recent. It's looking at the oldest recordings and only listing those. The channels widget is blank.

Yeah I've got the same issue, the timers widget doesn't work either
(2017-03-04, 13:58)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-04, 08:26)gadabout1 Wrote: I have lost the vertical scroll on widgets....with widget select on tital bar

This should be fixed in 3.7.48, please confirm

on 3.7.49
****** Yes it is now fixed Just found new "Widget Row Single widget large" selection*******

Fantastic Job!!!!!!!! Titan just keeps getting better and better Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

****** For your To Do list ******

***Cosmetic alignment problem on "Widget Rows -> Multiple widgets-multiple rows" "widget label alignment" problem when scrolling down to next widget 2nd and 3rd.....

***** Auto rotate Disabled still rotates widget screen afrer skin reload... note: rotate was disabled correctly after reboot Huh

***** After making changes to Widgets and exiting to home Reload skin settings does not auto run to load new changes

**** Using Single widget large... Widget titles are not displayed after Reload skin settings or reboot.... must set focus first to get them to display.... Multiple widgets - multiple rows works ok

Thanks Dennis
Memory leaks ? Oh Oh ...

ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'getProperty'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Home Theatre\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skinshortcuts\resources\lib\gui.py", line 1194, in onClick
self._display_listitems( num )
File "C:\Users\Home Theatre\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skinshortcuts\resources\lib\gui.py", line 319, in _display_listitems
self._add_additional_properties()
File "C:\Users\Home Theatre\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skinshortcuts\resources\lib\gui.py", line 413, in _add_additional_properties
currentProperties = listitem.getProperty( "skinshortcuts-allproperties" )
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'getProperty'
-->End of Python script error report<--

can i do something about this ?

Thanks in advance, no clue whats going on, uninstall skinshortcut add on Huh¿
Can't add shortcuts

23:13:13.123 T:2524 WARNING: Skin Helper Service --> Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Max\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\main_module.py", line 41, in __init__
getattr(self, action)()
AttributeError: MainModule instance has no attribute 'addshortcut'
23:13:13.123 T:2524 ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.main_module ! --> No such action: addshortcut
Hey everyone, Sorry probably a real stupid question. So I have been using The Titan skin for some time had it pretty much perfect. Then the BETA updated and I have no widgets at all. I don't even see an option to configure home screen widgets anymore. I'm using the Netflix home layout 2 (Beta 3.7.49 KRYPTON). Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks.
@jadvena

-Long press return button on your RC
-Settings
-Skin Settings
-Reset to default
Hello I have a question/idea. In general settings there is an option that says "onderbalk niet tonen" but then there is no RSS on the main menu. There is a second option saying "onderbalk niet tonen op hoofdmenu" Would it not be more logical to have an option saying "onderbalk niet tonen in media weergaven" ? Just an idea maybe it is simple to put in for next update :-) I would like the footer on the mainmenu, but no footer in media views...
(2017-03-04, 20:13)lviperz Wrote: So it appears the problem is with the mythtv addon. I disabled the artwork option as you suggested. I did have to manually find the correct artwork for all of my recordings, but once I did the random pvr artwork background and thumbnail started working correctly. I'll get with the mythtv addon developer for more on this.

I am not suprised, somehow there are always some suprises with the mythtv pvr. I already have some workarounds in the code because their output is never the same as the other pvr backends. So in this case I guess this is the same.
Can somebody provide me access to their mythtv setup so I can once-and for all adjust the code to support that backend ?
  • 72(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6