• 74(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
Hi, is it possible to show up the cd cover immediately when switching through the movie covers with the Titan skin?

The CD covers always took about 1-2sec and i want them to be shown immediately.

Thanks
With the latest beta, the tv show next episodes widget shows the wrong date for year and release (1969 on one machine, year 0 on another)

Inside the tv shows library the dates are correct
(2017-03-05, 12:15)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-05, 00:18)max2222 Wrote: Can't add shortcuts
23:13:13.123 T:2524 ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.main_module ! --> No such action: addshortcut

The skinhelper addons were updated before the skin. The request to update the skin on the kodi repo is pending.
Just have a few days patience or temporary switch to the beta version.

I have install your Beta - then i have delete the beta again - then i have switch back to the version from Kodi Repos. And now it's work and i can add shortcuts ;D

(2017-03-05, 15:40)jinux Wrote: I have yet another strange thing to conquerer¿? When Kodi starts, the skin loads, but normally i would get the home menu, but now it starts with a tv series addon widget. The busy circle keeps spinning. I have to refresh skin and then it is oka;0y. Any idea?

http://pastebin.com/mnkBqzsV

All fine now, deleted widget from menu item, reinstalled some add ons, now no errors in log Smile

http://pastebin.com/49GcnKGP
In Music Fullscreen View the screen looks like it's dimmed, the fanart is barely visible. This was not the case in Titan On Jarvis. I would like to have the old "non-dimmed" view back. How do I achieve this? Haven't found a relating settings entry.

Thanks everyone!

UPDATE:
While playing music bring up the OSD, click on Visualization and select "None". Screen is now clear. I haven't had any Visualization, but in a desperate attempt I re-set it to "None"

Problem solved.
Another little thing: Next episode footer infos aren't displayed even if available. But it only occurs for some few random tv series. Example:

I can't understand if it's skin-related or something else but this doesn't happens with stable Titan release 3.7.23.
FEATURE REQUEST: Allow "Don't show animated Disc-Art" when using "Slim OSD-Panel"

Currently animated Disc-Art can only be disabled when using the default OSD.
Windows 10, Kodi 17 rc1 w. latest Titan beta.

As of last night, in Enhanced all-in-one homescreen seems to have issues with widget tiles not getting the focus properly. The first 2 tiles for the widget never get focus but the third does. At times both a widget tile and spotlight window have focus. Also, can not cycle the widgets using the mouse.

Submenu is fine however, only widgets. Keyboard and gamepad are good to go.
HI folks, im trying to set a background for my movie tab but i cant find a way. Under custom single image there is no option to search my computer. Thanks in advance

edit:also can you set it when onj submenu and you click it i want thumb view but every time i click out it defaults back
(2017-03-04, 01:28)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-03, 04:35)supersaiyan3 Wrote: If you change the homescreen to the first vertical layout, and have the inline submenu option on, you can try to replicate the other issue. Apparently you can actually click the submenu items and it'll work, but they don't highlight like you would expect them to.

Working fine with me. Does it happen on all submenu's ?

Yes, it's still happening to all submenus in the vertical layout (I've only tried the first one). But if I'm the only person seeing this problem, then you don't have to worry about it. Now that the Netflix 1 layout is all fixed, I'm going to stick to that. I just wanted to bring it up since it was something I noticed.

Also, the new updates fixed pretty much all of the major issues I was having. Thanks for pushing them so quickly!
(2017-03-05, 10:36)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-04, 20:13)lviperz Wrote: So it appears the problem is with the mythtv addon. I disabled the artwork option as you suggested. I did have to manually find the correct artwork for all of my recordings, but once I did the random pvr artwork background and thumbnail started working correctly. I'll get with the mythtv addon developer for more on this.

However, I did also notice the recent recordings and tv channels are not working. The recent recordings is showing the wrong items as recent. It's looking at the oldest recordings and only listing those. The channels widget is blank.

I am not suprised, somehow there are always some suprises with the mythtv pvr. I already have some workarounds in the code because their output is never the same as the other pvr backends. So in this case I guess this is the same.
Can somebody provide me access to their mythtv setup so I can once-and for all adjust the code to support that backend ?
(2017-03-05, 21:20)disaacso Wrote:
(2017-03-05, 10:36)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-04, 20:13)lviperz Wrote: So it appears the problem is with the mythtv addon. I disabled the artwork option as you suggested. I did have to manually find the correct artwork for all of my recordings, but once I did the random pvr artwork background and thumbnail started working correctly. I'll get with the mythtv addon developer for more on this.

However, I did also notice the recent recordings and tv channels are not working. The recent recordings is showing the wrong items as recent. It's looking at the oldest recordings and only listing those. The channels widget is blank.

I am not suprised, somehow there are always some suprises with the mythtv pvr. I already have some workarounds in the code because their output is never the same as the other pvr backends. So in this case I guess this is the same.
Can somebody provide me access to their mythtv setup so I can once-and for all adjust the code to support that backend ?

I might be able to help, what would you need?
(2017-03-03, 02:57)brazen1 Wrote: New update just installed. Been using modern vertical home screen. At the top of the list is Movies. Movies has a submenu. The submenu has 4 items. The top two items do not display text in the submenu. They navigate and function but simply will not show text. It's as if the header is covering them up. I moved a different item to the top of the vertical home screen list. It too will not show the top two items in its submenu. Any submenu that is not in the top two rows can be seen after moving it down. Anything moved up will not show text in the first two submenu items. The home screen items themselves show text ok. Only the submenu for the top item.

(2017-03-05, 20:48)supersaiyan3 Wrote:
(2017-03-04, 01:28)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-03, 04:35)supersaiyan3 Wrote: If you change the homescreen to the first vertical layout, and have the inline submenu option on, you can try to replicate the other issue. Apparently you can actually click the submenu items and it'll work, but they don't highlight like you would expect them to.

Working fine with me. Does it happen on all submenu's ?

Yes, it's still happening to all submenus in the vertical layout (I've only tried the first one). But if I'm the only person seeing this problem, then you don't have to worry about it. Now that the Netflix 1 layout is all fixed, I'm going to stick to that. I just wanted to bring it up since it was something I noticed.

Also, the new updates fixed pretty much all of the major issues I was having. Thanks for pushing them so quickly!

I thought this was fixed but it returned for me also. Not on all submenus. Only the top one. The first two submenu items don't show any text. They do function, just no text. Submenu items after the first two do show text. They function also.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Sorry posted in wrong forum
(2017-03-05, 16:03)Mr Cellophane Wrote: I was looking to add some Kodi Command widgets but the option does not appear in the list of Widgets choices anymore - Have I missed some setting somewhere please?
What do you mean with "Kodi command widgets" ?

(2017-03-05, 16:03)Mr Cellophane Wrote: A small thing but when you are going up and down on the choices for Widgets there is no scroll bar shown so you do not know whereabouts you are in the list.
Where? In the shortcuts editor or the homescreen ?

(2017-03-05, 16:03)Mr Cellophane Wrote: Also no idea if it is Titan Skin related but the TV Shows - Next Aired add on no longer works, it just goes to a settings screen.

Working fine with me
  • 74(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6