• 75(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
(2017-03-05, 16:05)Mario1979 Wrote: Hi, is it possible to show up the cd cover immediately when switching through the movie covers with the Titan skin?
The CD covers always took about 1-2sec and i want them to be shown immediately.

Which view(s) ? I've just tested a few and in all cases the discart was shown instantly.
Maybe your system is not powerfull enough ?
(2017-03-05, 16:15)aptalca Wrote: With the latest beta, the tv show next episodes widget shows the wrong date for year and release (1969 on one machine, year 0 on another)

Known issue with the widgets helper addon and Krypton, already mentioned a few times here.
Will be fixed as soon as I find out why it happens.
(2017-03-05, 16:26)max2222 Wrote: I have install your Beta - then i have delete the beta again - then i have switch back to the version from Kodi Repos. And now it's work and i can add shortcuts ;D

OK, nice workaround but keep in mind that some other stuff will be broken too in the stable skin.
New version is already pending submission and should be available asap
(2017-03-05, 18:29)badkarmaboy Wrote: In Music Fullscreen View the screen looks like it's dimmed, the fanart is barely visible. This was not the case in Titan On Jarvis. I would like to have the old "non-dimmed" view back. How do I achieve this? Haven't found a relating settings entry.

UPDATE:
While playing music bring up the OSD, click on Visualization and select "None". Screen is now clear. I haven't had any Visualization, but in a desperate attempt I re-set it to "None"

Problem solved.

Ah, yes that was it. Something strange with the viszualization settings.
(2017-03-05, 18:29)Bmn2016 Wrote: Another little thing: Next episode footer infos aren't displayed even if available. But it only occurs for some few random tv series. Example:

I can't understand if it's skin-related or something else but this doesn't happens with stable Titan release 3.7.23.

Thanks marcelveldt for a great theme.

Just wanted to know whether it is easy to "justify" the format of the summary of the TV show/movie. Currently it is left aligned.
First I want to say thank you for ALL your hard work! This skin is amazing! I think I found a UI issue or I'm missing the settings on where to adjust this. In the picture I included I circled my issue. "Next Episode" is hidden behind the shows. Is this a UI thing or me?

watch gallery
I realy like the "random pictures background" to set as "general background" for the skin. Is there an option anywhere, where I can set folders to point to for the random images to be shown. Or is there anyway to configure this? I am searching for an answer quite some time now, but do not seem to find anytrhing for configuring. Anyone?¿
(2017-03-06, 00:58)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-05, 16:03)Mr Cellophane Wrote: I was looking to add some Kodi Command widgets but the option does not appear in the list of Widgets choices anymore - Have I missed some setting somewhere please?
What do you mean with "Kodi command widgets" ?

I mean that previously I could choose to add widgets that were System Settings or Kodi Commands or Favourites as they were on the list at the bottom of the Widget choices, however they no longer appear to be there.

(2017-03-05, 16:03)Mr Cellophane Wrote: A small thing but when you are going up and down on the choices for Widgets there is no scroll bar shown so you do not know whereabouts you are in the list.
Where? In the shortcuts editor or the homescreen ?

When you scroll up and down on the screen to set Widgets the scroll bar appears straight away but when you start to move up and down the scroll bar disappears making it harder to tell where you are in the list of Widget options

(2017-03-05, 16:03)Mr Cellophane Wrote: Also no idea if it is Titan Skin related but the TV Shows - Next Aired add on no longer works, it just goes to a settings screen.

Working fine with me

OK will delete the Next Aired add on and try again, thanks for letting me know it works at your end.
It's a small thing, but the busy glyph is now appearing in the background rather than the foreground of widgets in the modern horizontal home screen.
Hoping someone can help with this issue. Previous configured the skin on Kodi.

Second time around on new unit, I'm in SKIN SETTINGS - CONFIGURE SHORTCUTS.
Have deleted all folders, except for Settings.

I'm clicking on 'Add' and it does nothing. Will not add a new tab. Running version 3.7.23.

Any help would be appreciated.

Have tried a uninstall/install of Kodi.
(2017-03-05, 10:36)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-04, 20:13)lviperz Wrote: So it appears the problem is with the mythtv addon. I disabled the artwork option as you suggested. I did have to manually find the correct artwork for all of my recordings, but once I did the random pvr artwork background and thumbnail started working correctly. I'll get with the mythtv addon developer for more on this.

However, I did also notice the recent recordings and tv channels are not working. The recent recordings is showing the wrong items as recent. It's looking at the oldest recordings and only listing those. The channels widget is blank.

I am not suprised, somehow there are always some suprises with the mythtv pvr. I already have some workarounds in the code because their output is never the same as the other pvr backends. So in this case I guess this is the same.
Can somebody provide me access to their mythtv setup so I can once-and for all adjust the code to support that backend ?

What do you need for access? Maybe I can help.

I did just post a question about the files without the extension in the mythtv addon forum.
UPDATE from post in mythtv addon forum: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2542667
Quote:Others skins work right with fanart. If this skin transforms images then it should handle the type using magic number or header. Images in addon cache use type jpeg or png.

I also noticed if I turn off your skin helpers from doing pvr art and only use the fanart from the addon I get the correct artwork for the recordings. So I'm assuming the addon isn't passing all of the correct metadata for automatic lookup.

I find on the movie hub shortcut only the first widget works. Thanks
(2017-03-05, 18:29)Bmn2016 Wrote: Another little thing: Next episode footer infos aren't displayed even if available. But it only occurs for some few random tv series. Example:

This can happen if there was a small hickup while retrieving the info from tvdb which will most likely happen when the cache needs to be filled for all items. It should auto fix itself within a week. If it's still gicing issues after a week, please let me know.

BTW: Please look in your kodi logfile if there are no errors reported, there might also be another reason why the data isn't retrieved.
(2017-03-05, 18:37)badkarmaboy Wrote: FEATURE REQUEST: Allow "Don't show animated Disc-Art" when using "Slim OSD-Panel"
Currently animated Disc-Art can only be disabled when using the default OSD.

You mean for music, right as the slim OSD doesn't have discart for video content ?
And do you want the entire discart to be gone or just the animation?
Hi,

Is there an option to hide empty widget rows in the Krypton beta ? I thought I saw something about it in the Jarvis beta thread, but can't find any way to do it.

The main use case is to have a widget row for in-progress media but not have an empty space when nothing is in a partially watched state.
  • 75(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6