• 76(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
(2017-03-05, 19:18)SimonC Wrote: As of last night, in Enhanced all-in-one homescreen seems to have issues with widget tiles not getting the focus properly. The first 2 tiles for the widget never get focus but the third does. At times both a widget tile and spotlight window have focus. Also, can not cycle the widgets using the mouse.

Will be fixed in next update.
Hi, with last beta I can't scroll home menu with touchscreen input (Windows 10), I'm using big horizontal modern LY. Please give it a look, it worked fine until now.

Also may I remember you to add touch buttons to vertical home menus? Thx!
(2017-03-05, 19:50)laurence2410 Wrote: HI folks, im trying to set a background for my movie tab but i cant find a way. Under custom single image there is no option to search my computer.

Open the kofi filemanager and add some locations there. Locations you add to the filemanager will show up in the browse dialogs you get when you want to browse for an image in the skin.

(2017-03-05, 19:50)laurence2410 Wrote: also can you set it when onj submenu and you click it i want thumb view but every time i click out it defaults back

I don't understand what uou mean, can you explain it a little more detailed please ?
(2017-03-05, 20:48)supersaiyan3 Wrote: Yes, it's still happening to all submenus in the vertical layout (I've only tried the first one). But if I'm the only person seeing this problem, then you don't have to worry about it. Now that the Netflix 1 layout is all fixed, I'm going to stick to that. I just wanted to bring it up since it was something I noticed.
I still can't reproduce this issue at all. All submenu entries show up fine on my setup.
Maybe someone with the issue can send me his configuration by creating a skinbackup in the skinsettings ?

(2017-03-05, 20:48)supersaiyan3 Wrote: Also, the new updates fixed pretty much all of the major issues I was having. Thanks for pushing them so quickly!

You're welcome
(2017-03-05, 21:21)disaacso Wrote: I might be able to help, what would you need?

Maybe I'm able to conect to your mythtv from the internet so I can connect my Kodi testmachine pvr addon to your server?
In that case I can really test with a myhtv backend instead of doing assumptions.
I'm currently running tvheadend myself and that's what I use to test my developments.
(2017-03-05, 21:59)brazen1 Wrote: I thought this was fixed but it returned for me also. Not on all submenus. Only the top one. The first two submenu items don't show any text. They do function, just no text. Submenu items after the first two do show text. They function also.

Maybe you can create a screenshot of the issue. Also see my previous request, maybe someone with this issue can provide me a skinbackup so I can test with the exact same skinsettings.
(2017-03-01, 16:55)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-02-23, 02:16)Charger Wrote: Some of my thumbnails will appear as black in my movies. This applies to my genre icons (stored locally) as well as my movie posters (located on NAS. I can't reproduce this problem with any other skins and I have tried several remedies such as a clean install and deleting the textures db. The strange this is, if I go back to the main menu and go back into movies, it might be a different thumb, with the previously blacked one now working. There does not seem to be a regular pattern.

Can you make a screenshot of the issue so I know exactly which poster and/or view you are talking about ?

Thanks Marcel. I have resolved the issue. It turns out that my custom movie genre icons were either corrupted or or too big and for some reason this affected all thumbnails. I have since created different icons and now everything works great again.
(2017-03-06, 05:54)dubbud Wrote: Just wanted to know whether it is easy to "justify" the format of the summary of the TV show/movie. Currently it is left aligned.

Hmmm, it should be justified, strange. I'll look into it.
EDIT: and yes it is in the code and on my testsetup. What version of the skin are you running ?
(2017-03-04, 13:15)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-03, 23:32)teedo42 Wrote: Small problem after latest update. The widgets heading is missing on home screen. I am using enhanced all in one. I am able to see them, if I scroll to the top but eventually it disappears again.

fixed in next update

Hi Marcel,

This was fixed in the first update over the weekend. After the 2nd update last night the issue returned. I am on version 3.7.50

Thanks
(2017-03-06, 06:12)MrGenius1 Wrote: First I want to say thank you for ALL your hard work! This skin is amazing! I think I found a UI issue or I'm missing the settings on where to adjust this. In the picture I included I circled my issue. "Next Episode" is hidden behind the shows. Is this a UI thing or me?

small bug. Fixed in next update
(2017-03-06, 11:43)jinux Wrote: I realy like the "random pictures background" to set as "general background" for the skin. Is there an option anywhere, where I can set folders to point to for the random images to be shown. Or is there anyway to configure this? I am searching for an answer quite some time now, but do not seem to find anytrhing for configuring. Anyone?¿

Assuming you're on the beta version of the skin:

Skin Settings --> Supported Addons --> Skin Helper Backgrounds --> click to configure
Select folder for random image background
(2017-03-06, 11:43)Mr Cellophane Wrote: I mean that previously I could choose to add widgets that were System Settings or Kodi Commands or Favourites as they were on the list at the bottom of the Widget choices, however they no longer appear to be there.
Widgets are lists of media so not a single shortcut or action. If you mean to add a shortcut to one of those actions, they're still available in the shortcuts selector. If you want a widget which displays your custom actions you have 2 choices:
1. add those actions to your favourites and use the favourites widget
2. add those actions to your submenu, you can also choose to use the submenu as widget

(2017-03-05, 16:03)Mr Cellophane Wrote: A small thing but when you are going up and down on the choices for Widgets there is no scroll bar shown so you do not know whereabouts you are in the list.
When you scroll up and down on the screen to set Widgets the scroll bar appears straight away but when you start to move up and down the scroll bar disappears making it harder to tell where you are in the list of Widget options

Please note that the scrollbars will only show up if you have enabled touch mode or the setting to Always show the scrollbars.
(2017-03-06, 14:51)oattes Wrote: It's a small thing, but the busy glyph is now appearing in the background rather than the foreground of widgets in the modern horizontal home screen.
Yep, can't be fixed. Has to do with the layering of the widgets. Did not yet find a workaround
(2017-03-06, 15:28)suprahom Wrote: Hoping someone can help with this issue. Previous configured the skin on Kodi.

Second time around on new unit, I'm in SKIN SETTINGS - CONFIGURE SHORTCUTS.
Have deleted all folders, except for Settings.

I'm clicking on 'Add' and it does nothing. Will not add a new tab. Running version 3.7.23.

I think this is about the 150th time I'm typing this but here you go...
Please install the beta version of the skin untill a new stable version is released.
A new update for the stable version is already submitted to the Kodi team and awaiting approval
(2017-03-06, 16:36)lviperz Wrote: I also noticed if I turn off your skin helpers from doing pvr art and only use the fanart from the addon I get the correct artwork for the recordings. So I'm assuming the addon isn't passing all of the correct metadata for automatic lookup.

I'm sure it isn't passing the correct metadata or does it in a different way. Also this is the first time I've heard of an PVR addon providing the fanart itself so that is new and it's definitely not standard in the Kodi pvr world. That's why I asked about access to a mythtv setup so I can connect my Kodi testmachine to that to inspect the output and to adjust my skinhelper addons for it.
  • 76(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6