• 13(current)
Kyra for Kodi 2
Build 13 is now available.

The release notes:

- Kodi hosts are now being assigned an unique id internally. Very important when you have multiple Kodi hosts. Sadly for the testers this requires you need to remove all hosts and add them again.
- Added sorting options for LiveTV, TV and radio.
- New items added to the personal dashboard. Did some tweaking here and there.
- One of the website tokens for image retrieval is now cached for a day. It should speed up things when starting the app.
- Lots and lots of small improvements.

This will be one of the last test builds. I think the current version is a good start for version 1.0 to be released on the App Store.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2017-03-07, 11:51)McYoshi Wrote: Don't know if you own a mac, but let's say I add an image to a Pages document. Pages shows me when an image is centered in the document with a guide line. It provides feedback while dragging the item by showing yellow lines.

And a request for the dashboard I forgot to add in the previous comment; show PVR logo?

I will check it out. I think I have an idea what you mean.
Richard in what way should the menu Live TV differ from TV? Should live TV show the EPG? If I tap e.g. NPO1 HD in the Live TV menu, I get a message "No broadcasts found". Is that behaviour expected as it needs some development?

And thanks by the way for fixing the sorting of EPG. Looks great, very useful fix!
(2017-03-07, 12:18)McYoshi Wrote: Richard in what way should the menu Live TV differ from TV? Should live TV show the EPG? If I tap e.g. NPO1 HD in the Live TV menu, I get a message "No broadcasts found". Is that behaviour expected as it needs some development?

And thanks by the way for fixing the sorting of EPG. Looks great, very useful fix!

Yes, the Live TV option shows the broadcasts. I will check it.
It's working over here:

I have to admit that this was taken from a kodi v16 machine, since I have a TV card in that one.
Turns out tvheadend was acting up. All fixed now, thanks for the feedback.
(2017-03-07, 13:18)McYoshi Wrote: Turns out tvheadend was acting up. All fixed now, thanks for the feedback.

Glad that's resolved. Can I make the assumption that this is also working for Krypton now?
(Saves me exchanging hardware right now :-) )
Yes, that's krypton. Your time has been saved Wink
(2017-03-07, 13:33)McYoshi Wrote: Yes, that's krypton. Your time has been saved Wink

Rofl
And since it's pi day today, what a better way to release Kyra for Kodi 2 and celebrate with some pie!!!!

I have just flipped the switch in itunesconnect, so it should be available any minute now.

Thanks to all the users who helped testing! Couldn't done it without you.

I hope you enjoy this version. It took me almost 4 months, 7 days a week to make this version. I wanted to make a trial version, but Apple rejected that one Confused
The first version of Kyra for Kodi will remain on the App Store, since this new version will only work with Kodi v17 (Krypton) or higher.

A lot of the old features are in the new one and some are not. There are plenty of new features and I think there's still more to add.

Kyra for Kodi 2
You're welcome, thanks for listening to the input.
I just grabbed it and wrote a review!

Awesome work bro
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
(2017-03-16, 21:01)Ruk12345 Wrote: I just grabbed it and wrote a review!

Awesome work bro

Great! Thanks a lot!
Is it possible to edit / create smart playlists from within the app itself?
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
(2017-03-17, 19:29)Ruk12345 Wrote: Is it possible to edit / create smart playlists from within the app itself?

Unfortunately the Kodi API does not provide methods for that. The folders where the .xsp files are stored are accessible, but (to my knowledge) there's no way to put files in there (directly from the app, or via Kodi).
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi 26