• 30(current)
Feature Requests
Since retroplayer is integrated in kodi v18, and estuary is the default skin, it would be really nice if we have a good view (which supports all the games artwork) dedicated to games.
Something like implemented in this arctic zephyr mod: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=307462
Would love if there was a way to show [# of unwatched] episodes in the far right of the selection list rather than [watched] / [total].

I think it's much easier to see at a glance as it was with Confluence how many are remaining until you've watched the rest of the episodes in the series.

Just moved from 14-17 and was surprised by this UI lift, super happy with it overall, you guys did a great job!
(2017-01-25, 01:41)kaygee Wrote:
(2016-12-24, 05:51)CEOofOGN Wrote:
(2016-12-23, 21:13)Smiggel Wrote: I would like be able to turn of "In progress" lists on the homescreen. I really don't like them and don't need them. I prefer the latest added movies, tv series, etc on top.

+1

+1

+1
The option to hide left menu!
I really want the ability to sort TV shows on the basis of their show-level rating.
Is there any way to get the TempoUp and TempoDown controls in the OSD while playing a video?
Want to put in my requests for the following:

1. Custom main menu sections. I would like to add a 'Documentaries' section, which would behave exactly like the Movies section does.

2. Option to add more info at the bottom of the screen when scrolling through movies. Right now it shows resolution and a few other things; I'd like to be able to toggle on/off more stuff such as rating and year. Having an option to display movie clear logo while scrolling through movies would be great, too. Not sure if this is practical or not.

3. Blu-ray, DVD and Ultra HD case borders for the movie posters.
From pvr.mythtv add-on thread: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2542663

lviperz Wrote:
I'm not sure if this is an add-on, skin or kodi feature request, but is it possible to have the listing of a group of recordings display in date ascending order? For example, when I first enter a series recording group the default order by date is descending, newest to oldest. I can change it to ascending and it will stay that way as long as there are still recordings in the group. But I watch and delete recordings so when more episodes record the list is back to descending.

It's one of the features of mythfrontend I've always preferred was listing the episodes oldest to newest and would love kodi and this addon to do the same.

==? It is kodi/skin feature request.

Can we have this feature or at least a toggle?
Seems a bit silly to show the newest episode of tv show first, most people want to watch them in order.
An option to disable fanart overlay during fullscreen visualization (like Confluence has) would be great!
An option to enable/disable mouse usage. thx
(2017-03-08, 20:36)starsearcher Wrote: An option to enable/disable mouse usage. thx

Already there: /settings/system/input
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-03-08, 20:47)Gracus Wrote:
(2017-03-08, 20:36)starsearcher Wrote: An option to enable/disable mouse usage. thx

Already there: /settings/system/input

oh... shame on me Angel but i have another suggestion. by the way really great skin at all.

I have modifed the Shift-View with Logos ; maybe its possible to add the view (Logo-Shift) by default.
(2017-03-08, 17:27)mcdanjw Wrote: An option to disable fanart overlay during fullscreen visualization (like Confluence has) would be great!

This has been added to Leia v18 Nightly development builds.
Hi, thx for the great skin! After a long time the "default skin" is my default skin again :-)

One request though (I think I got used to it in Xperience1080):

- Option to remember the last selected item in the OSD
- Option to make the Subtitle button (or maybe any other button) the first selected item in the OSD, instead of the Play/Pause button

What do you think?

Thx in advance, LoL Wink
Hi, I've just updated to Krypton a week or so ago and this skin is great.

I have one request, I did look at a couple of the 30 pages but didn't check them all so hopefully this isn't a dip.

On the main screen with "Recently added episodes" when on an episode and hitting menu it would be nice to have the option there to "Go to Series". This would be really helpful on shows not watched immediately where there could be a few one has missed. I'd think the action that happens when you choose a show under "Inprogress TV shows" when you go to the seasons/episode list would make sense.

If this isn't clear let me know.

Also, in a previous response someone noted hiding the left menu. I'm not sure if completely hidden makes sense as it would make it difficult for someone unfamiliar to figure out how to get to another section. An alternative, if that is considered is to collapse it to the just the icons, similar to material design menus on the web and similar.. it could expand (if that's possible) when it has focus.
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Feature Requests3