• 79(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
Does the beta auto update?
(2017-03-08, 16:12)MrGenius1 Wrote: Does the beta auto update?

If you installed from marcel's repo, yes
How do I stop the widgets from dropping down when selected? They drop almost to the bottom of the screen covering up my tiles. I just want to press up and select one and have it stay in place. No reason to drop to bottom of screen. Using beta version of skin and latest one. You can test this yourself. Just add the weather widget to any screen. Now press up to select a day and watch it drop to bottom of screen. This happens with any widget.
Thanks
(2017-03-08, 17:32)Joe123 Wrote: How do I stop the widgets from dropping down when selected? They drop almost to the bottom of the screen covering up my tiles. I just want to press up and select one and have it stay in place. No reason to drop to bottom of screen. Using beta version of skin and latest one. You can test this yourself. Just add the weather widget to any screen. Now press up to select a day and watch it drop to bottom of screen. This happens with any widget.
Thanks

It doesn't happen for me so you'll have to provide more info on your specific setup in terms of hardware, monitor resolution, widget style, homescreen style, etc.

My widgets only drop halfway down the screen and do not overlap with my single row of large tiles.
(2017-03-07, 23:17)SDEN Wrote: Is it me that is doing something wrong, i cannot sort by date added under TV using Emby

It's probably not skin related but tell me in a little more detail what you mean, how to reproduce.
(2017-03-08, 15:49)dubbud Wrote: Thanks again. Apart from the obvious fantastic work of your skin, your quick and helpful responses to our questions raises the value of your work another level.

Thanks!
(2017-03-08, 17:32)Joe123 Wrote: How do I stop the widgets from dropping down when selected? They drop almost to the bottom of the screen covering up my tiles. I just want to press up and select one and have it stay in place. No reason to drop to bottom of screen. Using beta version of skin and latest one. You can test this yourself. Just add the weather widget to any screen. Now press up to select a day and watch it drop to bottom of screen. This happens with any widget.
Thanks

It will drop down to show you the details panel with all the widget details.
This reminds me... Did you perhaps disable the widget details panel in the skin settings ? In that case the widgets shouldn't auto drop down (because there ís no details panel) but I think I broke that recently Angel
(2017-03-08, 00:54)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-07, 18:17)eengert Wrote: I have been using Titan Beta, but I switched to another skin to check on something, and then back to Titan Beta. When I did that, it reset my menu shortcuts to the defaults and I lost all my menu settings (widgets, submenus, etc.). Is it supposed to do that?

The other skin possibly did that. While skin shortcuts should be shared amongst skins, some skinners use it in a different way so that the shortcuts are not shared between skins or even worse completely reset. Best to create a skinbackup from the settings to periodically create backup of your skin settings (including shortcuts).

Can you help me with creating a skin backup on Apple TV 4? I can't get it to work. In skin backup settings, it doesn't give me many options for location to save the backups. I seem to be limited to being inside the Kodi app folder on the drive.
Details -
Version Beta 3.750
AFTV Box
52" TV
Kodi Krypton RC
Home screen uses Titan Tiles (1 row large tiles)
Widgets details panel is off (also tried on - no different)
Taking pics with my phone of my tv. Not greatest but you can see the issue -

This is setup screen 1 - Image

This is setup screen 2 - Image

This is Home with widgets - Image

This is me clicking on Colombo and widgets dropping down to bottom covering up everything - Image

Thank you
(2017-03-05, 11:52)marcelveldt Wrote: [quote='gadabout1' pid='2541243' dateline='1488657314']
***Cosmetic alignment problem on "Widget Rows -> Multiple widgets-multiple rows" "widget label alignment" problem when scrolling down to next widget 2nd and 3rd.....
Which homelayout ? Maybe create a screenshot of the issue to better explain ?

******Simple confluence-style homescreen vertical*******l

quote]
Hey all. A small question because it is driving me crazy. What on earth is that "recordings" tab that appears on the main screen and it is just empty? There is an entire row that has the title 'recordings' that is empty and then, for example, my TV progress starts. TV progress is a bit chopped in the screen for that reason also.

Is this a bug or am I missing something obvious?
(2017-03-09, 01:02)Joe123 Wrote: Details -
Version Beta 3.750
AFTV Box
52" TV
Kodi Krypton RC
Home screen uses Titan Tiles (1 row large tiles)
Widgets details panel is off (also tried on - no different)
Taking pics with my phone of my tv. Not greatest but you can see the issue -

This is setup screen 1 - Image

This is setup screen 2 - Image

This is Home with widgets - Image

This is me clicking on Colombo and widgets dropping down to bottom covering up everything - Image

Thank you

So do you think is a result of the widget details panel being broken?
Hi,

How to show "ARTIST - ALBUM" labels on home screen music widget instead of default label ?

Thanks,
Possible Bug:
Since enabling user profiles I have to reload the skin (Titan Beta 3.7.50) after a reboot or cold start, otherwise the skin setting labels and several sub-menu labels are empty. Looks like it's only affecting labels driven by Titan, not the built-in ones. They work, but no label is displayed. After issuing skin reload everything is present.

Anybody else observing the same?

Is there a way to automatically issue a skin reload command after startup?
(2017-03-09, 00:42)eengert Wrote: Can you help me with creating a skin backup on Apple TV 4? I can't get it to work. In skin backup settings, it doesn't give me many options for location to save the backups. I seem to be limited to being inside the Kodi app folder on the drive.

The only locations that will show up in that browse dialog are file locations that are added to the Kodi filemanager.
So first open Kodi filemanager (by default it's an entry on the Settings's submenu) and add some locations there
  • 79(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6