• 80(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
(2017-03-09, 01:02)Joe123 Wrote: This is me clicking on Colombo and widgets dropping down to bottom covering up everything

This will be fixed in the next update. Are you running the beta version of the skin ?
(2017-03-09, 07:32)gadabout1 Wrote: ***Cosmetic alignment problem on "Widget Rows -> Multiple widgets-multiple rows" "widget label alignment" problem when scrolling down to next widget
******Simple confluence-style homescreen vertical*******l

I'm sorry, I really don't see the issue. Please make screenshot and indicate where the problem is.
(2017-03-09, 10:19)Lyvean Wrote: Hey all. A small question because it is driving me crazy. What on earth is that "recordings" tab that appears on the main screen and it is just empty? There is an entire row that has the title 'recordings' that is empty and then, for example, my TV progress starts. TV progress is a bit chopped in the screen for that reason also.

Is this a bug or am I missing something obvious?

That would be a widget for recordings.
If you don't have any recordings or PVR, you should probably remove the widget from your mainmenu.
Skin settings --> Configure shortcuts --> Widgets
(2017-03-10, 18:45)malkair Wrote: How to show "ARTIST - ALBUM" labels on home screen music widget instead of default label ?

I'm working on it. When I'm finished you can choose what you want to show in the tags for each content type.
(2017-03-10, 20:42)badkarmaboy Wrote: Since enabling user profiles I have to reload the skin (Titan Beta 3.7.50) after a reboot or cold start, otherwise the skin setting labels and several sub-menu labels are empty. Looks like it's only affecting labels driven by Titan, not the built-in ones. They work, but no label is displayed. After issuing skin reload everything is present.

It's a known bug in Kodi Krypton.
For your secondary profile, make sure to set the Font just once.
Settings --> Appearance --> Skin --> Font

Somehow on seondary profiles it's set to empty
Hi,

is it possible that the skin does not work proberly with the emby addon?

When I try to add a movie as an Emby Favorit it does not adding the movie to the emby favorites.
Can you have a look at this. If you need more information, let me know.
(2017-03-10, 23:20)mikeB2210 Wrote: When I try to add a movie as an Emby Favorit it does not adding the movie to the emby favorites.
Can you have a look at this. If you need more information, let me know.

Not skin releated, that functionality is provided by the emby addon itself.
I am trying to add items to the submenu but the "Add" option is unclickable in settings (nothing happens). Also cannot add new main menu item on main menu (the "Add" button is not working). I am using the vertical layout (submenu options is enabled). This issue has started since I upgraded to 17.1 from the 17 Krypton version. Please assist. Many thanks
Peace,

Marcel,

I have 2 more issues since the last update.

1.The spotlight widget no longer rotates.
2. In the settings widget column, there is a battery low widget but my HTPC is desktop.

Not sure if this is Kodi or skin related. I have an alarm clock error but no alarms enabled.

Thanks for the skin.
(2017-03-10, 23:12)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-10, 20:42)badkarmaboy Wrote: Since enabling user profiles I have to reload the skin (Titan Beta 3.7.50) after a reboot or cold start, otherwise the skin setting labels and several sub-menu labels are empty. Looks like it's only affecting labels driven by Titan, not the built-in ones. They work, but no label is displayed. After issuing skin reload everything is present.

It's a known bug in Kodi Krypton.
For your secondary profile, make sure to set the Font just once.
Settings --> Appearance --> Skin --> Font

Somehow on seondary profiles it's set to empty

Thank you for your reply. I checked both profiles (master and secondary) and as you said, there was no font set. I have set it to "default" in both profiles, then restarted.
Sadly the issue persists, even when setting it to "Arial" and rebooting.

For the meantime I use XBMC.ReloadSkin() in autoexec.py:
Code:
import xbmc
xbmc.executebuiltin('XBMC.ReloadSkin()')
xbmc.executebuiltin('XBMC.RunScript(script.skinhelper.service)')

By calling script.skinhelper.service I hoped for instant updating of the "Random [Movies | TV Shows] Backgound" (as the kid gets to see the adult movies / tv shows backgrounds after startup), but it looks like it's not working reliably. I have the feeling I need to restart the service or pass parameters to it, but I don't know how. Marcel, maybe you can help me?
I get a Skin Helper Error when selecting Animated Artworks in the side-bar menu for poster view

Code:
12:41:09.892 T:1152   DEBUG: Skin Helper Simplecache --> Initialized
12:41:09.892 T:1152   DEBUG: Metadata and Artwork module --> Initialized
12:41:09.892 T:1152  NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> Animated Art: lookup imdbid by title and year: (The Dark Knight - 2008)
12:41:10.051 T:1152   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
                                            Error Contents: could not convert string to float: NA
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\context_animatedart.py", line 42, in <module>
                                                imdb_id = get_imdb_id(WIN, ARTUTILS)
                                              File "Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\context_animatedart.py", line 31, in get_imdb_id
                                                imdb_id = metadatautils.get_omdb_info("", title, year, content_type).get("imdbnumber", "")
                                              File "\Kodi\addons\script.module.simplecache\lib\simplecache.py", line 285, in decorated
                                                result = func(*args, **kwargs)
                                              File "\Kodi\addons\script.module.metadatautils\lib\metadatautils.py", line 217, in get_omdb_info
                                                result = self.omdb.get_details_by_title(title, year, content_type)
                                              File "\Kodi\addons\script.module.metadatautils\lib\helpers\omdb.py", line 42, in get_details_by_title
                                                return self.map_details(data) if data else {}
                                              File "\Kodi\addons\script.module.metadatautils\lib\helpers\omdb.py", line 150, in map_details
                                                result["rottentomatoes.userrating.percent"] = "%s" % (try_parse_int(float(value) * 10))
                                            ValueError: could not convert string to float: NA
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
12:41:10.067 T:5432   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogNotification.xml) ------
12:41:10.085 T:1152 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(118, \Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\context_animatedart.py): the python script "\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\context_animatedart.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::Window,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::Window,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::Window,class XBMCAddon::xbmcaddon::Addon,class XBMCAddon::xbmcaddon::Addon,class XBMCAddon::xbmc::Monitor,class XBMCAddon::xbmc::Monitor,class XBMCAddon::xbmc::Monitor,class XBMCAddon::xbmc::Monitor,class XBMCAddon::xbmc::Monitor,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::Window,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::Window,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::Window
12:41:10.085 T:1152    INFO: Python script stopped
Is there a repo I can add to get the beta skin rather than downloading the zip eveerytime a new beta is put out?
(2017-03-06, 01:04)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-05, 16:05)Mario1979 Wrote: Hi, is it possible to show up the cd cover immediately when switching through the movie covers with the Titan skin?
The CD covers always took about 1-2sec and i want them to be shown immediately.

Which view(s) ? I've just tested a few and in all cases the discart was shown instantly.
Maybe your system is not powerfull enough ?

Hello.Sorry my English not so good

I have make a Picture

When i switch the moviecover the cd art comes after 2 sek. It is possible that they appear immediately?

Thanks for your Help

Mario
(2017-03-11, 15:54)stravic Wrote: Is there a repo I can add to get the beta skin rather than downloading the zip eveerytime a new beta is put out?

From the first post:
Quote:How to install the beta version?

1) Download the zipfile for my beta repository https://github.com/marcelveldt/repositor...-1.0.1.zip
(2017-03-11, 00:16)ashish1t Wrote: I am trying to add items to the submenu but the "Add" option is unclickable in settings (nothing happens). Also cannot add new main menu item on main menu (the "Add" button is not working). I am using the vertical layout (submenu options is enabled). This issue has started since I upgraded to 17.1 from the 17 Krypton version. Please assist. Many thanks

That's because the Skin Helper Service update don the repo and that new version is not compatible with the current skin version on the Kodi repo.
It will be fixed once the skin update hits the repo (it's already waiting submission).

As a temporray solition you can either switch to the beta version of the skin or downgrade the skin helper service.
Here's a manual download link for the previous version of SHS: http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/jarvis/scr....0.100.zip
  • 80(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6