• 12(current)
EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED)
French language bug ? damned... I will use english.

Can I work on the french translation ?
Hi!, after all, thanks to the people that had created and mainteined this skin... It's really useful and pretty...

Now, I have two things to resolve in my eminence skin in my Android box:

First, when I put my personal colors in each tile with the option "Show tile colour on unfocused tiles" activated, if I use colors that I have introduced manually (for example: in the tile "Programas" with color: ffedaa31), the color only appears when I'm over the tile, but out, the color is lost, see the captures please:

And in second place, I've put my personal background at home screen in the option "Fanart fallback image", but I would like that the background changes with other personal images when I'm only over of one of the tile-button in the home screen, and if I go to another button, changes to another, and finally if I'm not in any, the background comes back to the activated in the option "Fanart fallback image"... I't possible this??, How could I do it??.

Thank you and regards.
(2017-03-13, 18:13)repulse Wrote: Could Movies HUB works with customs playlist ?

You can use the hubs to define whatever you can normally define with skin shortcuts, and the hub widgets to define what ever you can normally define with the widgets. The hub is like a shortcuts system within a shortcuts system.

(2017-03-13, 19:22)Kelexel Wrote: French language bug ? damned... I will use english.

Can I work on the french translation ?

Of course! Thank you very much! Much of what's already there is good, but I've updated a lot of the existing strings in english to be more accurate. I don't have a separate record of all the changes I've made, so you'll have to compare it string by string. The main groups of changes begin from the end of the file and go up, and another group exists from around label numbered 31200 or so. Feel free to ask me about any explanations, and anything else you might need.
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
Hey Alanon, any chance that we could configure the style of the context menu? I liked it the way it was before (on top, like the sub menu) ..
Was wondering if there was any plans for a Right List View? I appreciate you've already got a large list of great views but I think the Right List View works particularly well for Music Artists , Albums, Tracks, etc. where there's room for the artwork and info panel as well as the right list.
The french strings.po is done

You can download it here : https://1fichier.com/?8bt3ylj242

I compared the two files and added the missing lines. But I don't know how to translate :

1 - "Shows a fake rotating disc as backup" (dont' know what we talking about)

2 - "Use overlay labels" (same things)

I don't know where are the other files !
(2017-03-13, 22:15)odelot Wrote: Hi!, after all, thanks to the people that had created and mainteined this skin... It's really useful and pretty...

First, when I put my personal colors in each tile with the option "Show tile colour on unfocused tiles" activated, if I use colors that I have introduced manually (for example: in the tile "Programas" with color: ffedaa31), the color only appears when I'm over the tile, but out, the color is lost, see the captures please:

And in second place, I've put my personal background at home screen in the option "Fanart fallback image", but I would like that the background changes with other personal images when I'm only over of one of the tile-button in the home screen, and if I go to another button, changes to another, and finally if I'm not in any, the background comes back to the activated in the option "Fanart fallback image"... I't possible this??, How could I do it??.

Thank you and regards.

Good day, thanks for the kind words!

Custom colours are not supported for the unfocused tiles. This is because of the various shapes and graphics that the menu tiles have set up. The colour is displayed through a colordiffuse command over actual coloured png files located at "/extras/colors/colorhex.png". In order for this to work, the colour must match one of these files. Of course, you can also add them in there to add the support. There was no other way, any applied color would completely mask the circle graphics, for example.

As for your second question, the fanart fallback image is only used when there is no other fanart present. You need to configure custom menu backgrounds in the customize main menu option. On every focus, the background displayed will be of the menu, when no menu is focused, you will fall back to the image you've set.

(2017-03-13, 23:18)GuRu23 Wrote: Hey Alanon, any chance that we could configure the style of the context menu? I liked it the way it was before (on top, like the sub menu) ..

I'm looking into it. The new context menu was always intended to be a testing ground, and was set to be removed if I couldn't add it in as an option.

(2017-03-13, 23:33)cruachan Wrote: Was wondering if there was any plans for a Right List View? I appreciate you've already got a large list of great views but I think the Right List View works particularly well for Music Artists , Albums, Tracks, etc. where there's room for the artwork and info panel as well as the right list.

Yes, I was thinking of adding a Right List, and perhaps some kind of Low List views, to complement the array already available. Obviously, tweaks and bugfixes take precedent, but it's on my longer-term to-do list for sure.

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
(2017-03-13, 23:58)Kelexel Wrote: The french strings.po is done

I compared the two files and added the missing lines. But I don't know how to translate :

Wow, that was fast! Big Grin

1 - It shows a fake disc in the Music OSD if no DiscArt is available. This fake disc is a regular white CD-R image, which has writing of the album name and artist written in a black marker font, to look like a homemade burned CD.

2. This displays item titles (movie, tvshow, etc) in the Netflix view.

(2017-03-14, 00:11)Alanon Wrote:
(2017-03-13, 23:58)Kelexel Wrote: The french strings.po is done

Wow, that was fast! Big Grin

1 - It shows a fake disc in the Music OSD if no DiscArt is available. This fake disc is a regular white CD-R image, which has writing of the album name and artist written in a black marker font, to look like a homemade burned CD.

2. This displays item titles (movie, tvshow, etc) in the Netflix view.

OK, I go back to work !

Edit : new version : https://1fichier.com/?ipfqy3oe21

Some French translations don't appear, I don't understand why.
@Alanon. Good to hear that you've got the Right List View on a to-do-list. I won't ask about an ETA - I'm sure you'll get to it when you can.

Another question - Is it possible to have the Music OSD on permanently? It currently disappears after a few seconds and the only way I've found to display it again is to press the back key on my remote out to the Main Menu and then press the back key again to display it. Of course after a few seconds it disappears again.....
(2017-03-14, 00:19)Kelexel Wrote: OK, I go back to work !

Edit : new version : https://1fichier.com/?ipfqy3oe21

Some French translations don't appear, I don't understand why.

Which ones don't appear? I think I might know why, but I need to confirm the pattern, give me some examples if you can?

(2017-03-14, 00:43)cruachan Wrote: @Alanon. Good to hear that you've got the Right List View on a to-do-list. I won't ask about an ETA - I'm sure you'll get to it when you can.

Another question - Is it possible to have the Music OSD on permanently? It currently disappears after a few seconds and the only way I've found to display it again is to press the back key on my remote out to the Main Menu and then press the back key again to display it. Of course after a few seconds it disappears again.....

Ah, yes. There was a user that asked for support to toggle the OSD using the i key. And the implementation is a bit buggy, sadly, I think you're experiencing one of the side-effects. This shouldn't be happening too often, only once or twice at the very start of your playback, but if/when it does, pressing the i key should restore the OSD.

If you have the time/patience to test out the behaviour of the OSD and toggling, that would be nice, as I hadn't had the time to really flesh out all the issues with my glued-together toggling solution.

The REPO seems to be empty for some reason? I go to SKIN under the REPO but nothing is there?
(2017-03-14, 03:21)rossdret Wrote: The REPO seems to be empty for some reason? I go to SKIN under the REPO but nothing is there?

Disregard, I am dumb. Was using my laptop to check out the skin and didn't realize I didn't update to Krypton. Dum Dum points for me!
(2017-03-14, 01:48)Alanon Wrote: Which ones don't appear? I think I might know why, but I need to confirm the pattern, give me some examples if you can?

I will tell you tonight, when I 'm back home!
(2017-03-14, 00:04)Alanon Wrote:
(2017-03-13, 22:15)odelot Wrote: Hi!, after all, thanks to the people that had created and mainteined this skin... It's really useful and pretty...

Thank you and regards.

Good day, thanks for the kind words!

Custom colours are not supported for the unfocused tiles. This is because of the various shapes and graphics that the menu tiles have set up. The colour is displayed through a colordiffuse command over actual coloured png files located at "/extras/colors/colorhex.png". In order for this to work, the colour must match one of these files. Of course, you can also add them in there to add the support. There was no other way, any applied color would completely mask the circle graphics, for example.

As for your second question, the fanart fallback image is only used when there is no other fanart present. You need to configure custom menu backgrounds in the customize main menu option. On every focus, the background displayed will be of the menu, when no menu is focused, you will fall back to the image you've set.

(2017-03-13, 23:18)GuRu23 Wrote: Hey Alanon, any chance that we could configure the style of the context menu? I liked it the way it was before (on top, like the sub menu) ..

I'm looking into it. The new context menu was always intended to be a testing ground, and was set to be removed if I couldn't add it in as an option.

(2017-03-13, 23:33)cruachan Wrote: Was wondering if there was any plans for a Right List View? I appreciate you've already got a large list of great views but I think the Right List View works particularly well for Music Artists , Albums, Tracks, etc. where there's room for the artwork and info panel as well as the right list.

Yes, I was thinking of adding a Right List, and perhaps some kind of Low List views, to complement the array already available. Obviously, tweaks and bugfixes take precedent, but it's on my longer-term to-do list for sure.

Thank you for your request Alanon, for the first question now I understand why I can't see the colour unfocused...

For the second question, I have tried in the "Customise home menu" to give a "Background" for every tile-button, but when I try to select the image, I can't navigate to the location of my image, because directly appears pointing to a repositorys instead of to open the folders of my Android. In the option "Fanart fallback image" I can select the folder I want, but in the option "Background" in every tile I can't do it.
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED)21