• 85(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
(2017-03-15, 18:38)Lyvean Wrote:
(2017-03-15, 16:27)lviperz Wrote:
(2017-03-15, 13:57)Lyvean Wrote: No. I can't find it on Configure Shortcuts. Where else can I look to disable the Recordings widget?

Settings --> Skin Settings --> Configure Shortcuts --> Edit menu shortcuts --> Live TV --> Widgets --> Select Widget>> choose none

That is what I am saying. There is no Live TV to change the widget. Does it make any difference that I am on Nvidia Shield?

Then remove it for whatever tile/menu the widget is under
That is the problem. I have 4 menus and none of them have any widget like that.
(2017-03-15, 18:55)Lyvean Wrote: That is the problem. I have 4 menus and none of them have any widget like that.

I'm at a loss. How about a screen shot of the problem? Maybe that will help.
I reinstalled everything from scratch. Now all is fine. Something weird must had happened during the updates.

Thank you everyone and keep up the good work for this amazing skin.
(2017-03-14, 19:42)eengert Wrote: Titan Beta just updated this afternoon and now the square submenus are missing and all widgets are shifted up and covering the title area. I'm using the Modern Big Vertical layout. It also doesn't allow me to arrow over onto the widgets. The cursor can only go up or down along the menu. I have to use the mouse to get to the widgets.

The update was just applied on my Apple TV, which makes the skin pretty much unusable with my settings. I'm unable to navigate off the left vertical menu onto the widget area to select anything. I'll have to use a different skin. Would appreciate an update to fix that soon. Thanks for your efforts. Definitely my favorite skin!
Never mind!
(2017-03-14, 02:38)HumanGoing Wrote: Oh, and I'm using 3.7.53 now, and the issue of widgets (when you have 5 or more in the multiple widgets, single row view) scrolling off screen in the vertical view is still present. Thanks!

Strange. I can't reproduce that after I added the fix last week.
I can change one more thing to see if that helps so please test it again with the next version.
(2017-03-14, 03:53)brazen1 Wrote: Your 2 cents makes sense. Why can't/isn't the metadata reference extended to the db as in case 1? Why should the file system query for path info when the data that needs to be read could be contained in the db? Sort of negates the whole need for a cache in the 1st place if it's going to do a confirm reference by calling up the source to read.

The only examples I could think of is for those that do not permanently populate source folders with metadata and/or those that only have one drive. Sort of screws the rest of us.....

With extrafanart enabled it will definitely spin up your disks, otherwise, as long as the images are in the texture cache, I guess it won't but I'm not sure.
There's a tool called Texture Cache Maintenance Utility. You might want to run that one to have all images pre-cached into the texture cache so it won't have to read your disks to grab the image at first access.
Just an idea. Might work.
(2017-03-14, 03:55)brazen1 Wrote: After all you contribute for us? It's the least I could do. Ready when you are.

Well, please first test the texture cache tip. If that doesn't help we will do some debugging.
(2017-03-14, 13:54)Lyvean Wrote: Can someone please tell me how to remove the recordings widget that takes up valuable space in the main screen, is empty and of generally no use for me? Is this a bug? Can someone please answer so I don't ask the same question over and over again? There are more important things to discuss about this amazing skin.

Reset your shortcuts to defaults, that will clear it out. I'll try to fix it without the need for resetting shortcuts but that takes some time.
EDIT: found the answer...

Open settings for "skin shortcuts" addon. There's a setting there called "never hide pvr shortcuts". Enable that.
Now go to the shortcuts editor and remove the livetv shortcut
(2017-03-16, 00:29)marcelveldt Wrote: With extrafanart enabled it will definitely spin up your disks, otherwise, as long as the images are in the texture cache, I guess it won't but I'm not sure.
There's a tool called Texture Cache Maintenance Utility. You might want to run that one to have all images pre-cached into the texture cache so it won't have to read your disks to grab the image at first access.
Just an idea. Might work.

Tried it... doesn't have the effect you want -- Case 2 (gets filename from media storage, reads thumbnail)
(2017-03-14, 14:32)axion Wrote: I just found a bug in the new beta version. With netflix v1 or v2 layouts, if you select auto-rotate widgets, select 5 second interval, then you disable auto-rotate....it still rotates. annoying. how can i turn it off for good?

Edit: I had to edit the settings file and set "widgets_rotate_delay" to 0.

If you had just closed kodi and restarted it, it should have been OK
(2017-03-14, 18:01)cyrisb Wrote: After the most recent update 3.7.53, Kodi crashes every time I try to start a video.

Do you have the feature enabled for auto rotating widgets ?
(2017-03-07, 00:00)Simograndi Wrote: Hi, with last beta I can't scroll home menu with touchscreen input (Windows 10), I'm using big horizontal modern LY. Please give it a look, it worked fine until now.

Also may I remember you to add touch buttons to vertical home menus? Thx!

Hi marcel unfortunately I still have the scroll issue even with latest betas, can you fix it?
Thanks!
"De afhankelijkheid op xbmc.gui versie 5.10.0 kan niet worden voldaan."

Is the message I get when try to update beta skin to 3.7.54.

No hurry will try tomorrow again. Marcel is known to fix anything and everyrhing, so it will update eventually I am sure.

Thumbs up [emoji106]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn XT1032 met Tapatalk
  • 85(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6