• 86(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
Titan is the best Skin. I configured mine to the most beautiful ever with my own backgrounds. The issue I am facing is, sometimes when Kodi freezes and I force quit it or manually shut it down, I lose the Movies , Tv show, Weather sections. They all disappear . And Also music playing background doesn't support artist random image and and info. I configured the setting in artist info. I can't also add any addons as it used to be. Any help? I will screenshot my skin and send it later
Hi marcelveldt,

Getting a dependency error when trying to update.

Thanks
Is there a way to disable the titles on the widget thumbnails on Netflix #2 home view?
(2017-03-16, 00:29)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-14, 03:53)brazen1 Wrote: Your 2 cents makes sense. Why can't/isn't the metadata reference extended to the db as in case 1? Why should the file system query for path info when the data that needs to be read could be contained in the db? Sort of negates the whole need for a cache in the 1st place if it's going to do a confirm reference by calling up the source to read.

The only examples I could think of is for those that do not permanently populate source folders with metadata and/or those that only have one drive. Sort of screws the rest of us.....

With extrafanart enabled it will definitely spin up your disks, otherwise, as long as the images are in the texture cache, I guess it won't but I'm not sure.
There's a tool called Texture Cache Maintenance Utility. You might want to run that one to have all images pre-cached into the texture cache so it won't have to read your disks to grab the image at first access.
Just an idea. Might work.

(2017-03-16, 00:30)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-14, 03:55)brazen1 Wrote: After all you contribute for us? It's the least I could do. Ready when you are.

Well, please first test the texture cache tip. If that doesn't help we will do some debugging.

I was using the utility since it was introduced. I stopped using it when I switched to this skin because it deleted all my custom animated poster art. I haven't used it since. I understand animated artwork will rebuild now. Problem is, many of my custom artwork are not in the database. I've submitted them but they never made it and I don't know why.

Extrafanart is not enabled. Never has been. Nor is any other artwork. I only use posters. Nothing else, although I have ALL available artwork residing in the title folder. Just don't use them. Posters are cached. I can see them in the thumbnails folders along with actors, clearart, fanart, logo, etc.

I'll run the utility again just to double check but I'm fairly certain it won't make a difference now any more than it did in the past. If it does, I'll post the results. If not, you can PM me when convenient. I'll do it within 24hrs.
These are the commands I normally ran and in this order. Do you recommend I change anything?

C:\Python34\python.exe C:\texturecache.py update

C:\Python34\python.exe C:\texturecache.py P

C:\Python34\python.exe C:\texturecache.py R

C:\Python34\python.exe C:\texturecache.py c all
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2017-03-16, 01:41)kjb85 Wrote: Hi marcelveldt,

Getting a dependency error when trying to update.

Thanks

Same here. I installed the most recent Krypton RC1 nightly (dated the 11th) and still getting the error.

'The dependency on xbmc.gui version 5.10.0 could not be satisfied.'
Windows 11 Pro, Kodi 20, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32gb RAM, nVidia 3080 ti
With update to 3.7.54, the update is failing and I'm seeing "dependency on xmvc.gui 5.10.0 cannot be satisified". What should I do to remedy this?
(2017-03-16, 04:19)lopezdaz Wrote: With update to 3.7.54, the update is failing and I'm seeing "dependency on xmvc.gui 5.10.0 cannot be satisified". What should I do to remedy this?

the same here any fix soon?
When using titan tiles and shortcut pointing to movie hub, the movie hub layout is misaligned

Also when using titan tiles and the shortcut points to submenu with Use subpage with tiles for submenu, the widgets remain on the screen when selected.

Newest 3.7.55 update fixed the dependency error. Thanks!
Windows 11 Pro, Kodi 20, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32gb RAM, nVidia 3080 ti
Hi, First off - love this skin especially the animated posters!

However, one thing is spoiling my complete enjoyment of this skin...there appears to be no option for "fixed focus" in Showcase view.

Am I missing something?

Is it possible to have fixed focus in Showcase view in Titan?

Many thanks.
With the latest update, now we're back to having the square submenu sitting too low. Can you change it back so that the square submenu line is at the top of the screen in the header area (like it was back in 3.7.52)? Thanks.

(2017-03-16, 21:02)eengert Wrote: With the latest update, now we're back to having the square submenu sitting too low. Can you change it back so that the square submenu line is at the top of the screen in the header area (like it was back in 3.7.52)? Thanks.

How do you get the square submenu? I had it in a previous version and I can't for the life of me figure out how to get it back now.

Cheers
Using 3.7.55, I don't see the option in settings > widget to remove the system info widget from displaying on the homescreen. How do I remove it?

Thanks for the help!
Another question...On homescreen, how to i get weather widget?
I've selected a widget in the settings but it's not showing weather...

Sent from my SM-G903F
Hi there. I've just upgraded to Kodi 17 and Titan 3.7.55 - everything looks great apart from one small bug, when using the following setup:
- Homescreen layout = Simple confluence-style homescreen vertical
- Configure Header for Home Screen = Logo + Weather + Clock
- Home mainmenu/submenu panel colour = custom colour, 100% opacity

When using this setup, the logo is not visible, unless the opacity of Home mainmenu/submenu panel colour is reduced.

Not a major issue, but the logo was displayed using Kodi 17 and Titan 3.7.23.

Thanks for a great skin!
  • 86(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6