• 12(current)
Win HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players ISO Menus
Man you are amazing.. thanx for your patience!!!!
Another question; i began a new instalation to make everything in the right way;
you start saying on nvidia sectino . don´t install 3dvision.. but if i dont´install 3dvision; i don´t be able to eneable 3dsterescopic on nvidia panel control.. i´m right?
(Nvidia installation:

In this exact order,
Download driver, create new desktop folder, and point it to unzip there. Delete folder after install unless you have a reason to keep it.
Choose Custom Install/Clean Install.
Uncheck 3D Vision Controller Driver unless you need it for some reason.)
I'm not amazing. Just been there.... done that.
You don't need 3D vision CONTROLLER driver. You do need 3D Vision driver.

Please star rate thread at top right of page as you see fit.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Well; everythings seem to be ok when i play 3d bluray iso..
But when i play mkv file ...

2d still recognized has 3d so 3d switch to 3d mode
3d ( sbs) are recognized like 3d, so my tv switch to 3d mode, but a split screen remainds (donn´t overlap)
ok this is what i did and everything work perfect..

i disable 3d stereoscopic in nvidia control panel.

re-edit PlayIso3d.bat in this way..

Set file=%1
Set dummy=%file:iso=%
IF NOT %dummy% == %file% (GOTO playiso) ELSE (goto next)

:next
Set file=%1
Set dummy=%file:mpls=%
IF NOT %dummy% == %file% (GOTO plaympls) ELSE (goto playbdmv)

:playiso
"C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvstlink.exe" /enable
"C:\Users\cinema\Documents\RefreshRateChanger\switch.js"
timeout /t 4
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" /d=0 %1
"C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD16\PowerDVD.exe" j:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" /d=0 /u
"C:\Users\cinema\Documents\RefreshRateChanger\switch.js"
GOTO end

:plaympls
set pth=%1
set pth=%pth:~1,-25%
"C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD16\Movie\PowerDVDMovie.exe" "%pth%" exit
GOTO end

:playbdmv
set pth=%1
set pth=%pth:BDMV\MovieObject.bdmv=%
set pth=%pth:BDMV\index.bdmv=%
"C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD16\Movie\PowerDVDMovie.exe" %pth% exit
GOTO end

:end
"C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvstlink.exe" /disable
exit

so everytime i call bluray 3d iso, play3d.bat enable and disble 3d stereoscopic befor PDVD start and close

My 2d Bluray iso are played play directly on PDVD without passthrough any .bat

ANd now mkv 2d files run perfect and don´t activate my 3d on my LG too. Smile
(2017-03-14, 20:27)brazen1 Wrote:
(2017-03-14, 20:04)WppNL Wrote: At first, thanks for the script. This is what i have been looking for and i couldnt figure it out myself.

I want to play my 3D bluray movies through powerdvd but i have two problems with the script.

1. When the movie starts playing in Powerdvd, my tv recognizes the 3D and auto switches to 3d mode. But the problem is that i have 1 3D TV, and 2 other monitors connected to my PC. So 3D get's activated and disactivated in a loop.
I can fix this by manually disabling the 2 other non 3D screens in Windows. How can i manage to start playing my 3D movie without manually disabling them?

2. I cannot return to Kodi after I'm done with watching a movie in PowerDVD. Everything freezes up and I cannot use Kodi after that.
So I start an .ISO file through KODI with the external player script, this works perfectly. But I cannot get back to Kodi after watching. How is this possible?

And sometimes Powerdvd refuses to switch back to 60hz after playing the movie in 24Hz but the other 2 problems are priority for now.

Copy and paste from post #1

In Windows Screen Resolution, check Enable Stereoscopic 3D for all supported displays for single panel users . If you are running dual monitors of different resolution enable stereoscopic settings for all 3D displays' in windows screen resolution settings. You won't see this setting unless you make your secondary monitor (TV panel for playback) the primary monitor and turn off monitor 1 by selecting 'show desktop on monitor 2 only' since this is the 3D display. This becomes a problem for ease of use though. The fix is win+p and 'select pc screen only'. Next, right click your taskbar and select properties. There should be a setting to show taskbar on all displays or only the main display. You don't want a taskbar on your Kodi display. The setting is at the bottom in the Multiple Displays section. You only set this 1 time so it's set and forget. Once you set select pc screen only, windows will automatically switch between the two and turn off the one not in use, turn it back on when it is. So, you can be using monitor 1 for pc stuff and when you want to watch a movie on your TV panel (monitor 2), when you turn on monitor 2, monitor 1 turns off. This means windows has now auto set monitor 2 as primary and the windows resolution setting 'enable stereoscopic settings for all 3D displays' is present and enabled. When you turn off monitor 2, monitor 1 automatically turns back on. Once this is set up, Uncheck 'Enable Stereoscopic 3D for all Supported Displays, save and exit.

[Image: 4qS70Yq.png]

[Image: qkCaC4w.png]

If everything is still freezing up after doing the above when exiting PDVD, try temporarily physically disconnecting all your extra monitors and just leave your 3D display in the loop. If it works, it's because of your extra monitors and I don't think I can help you with them.

If Powerdvd refuses to switch back to 60hz after playing the movie in 24Hz, it is not a problem with PDVD. Your display is what switches depending on what it's being fed. Your display is probably not switching back to 60Hz after a 24Hz session because it is confused by the other monitors in the system.

I didn't understand/read the first post correctly. I thought the first part was going about the taskbar, but it was about turning of 2th and 3th monitors. This is working now!
My 2th problem was also because my own stupid mistake. I didn't enable the Fullscreen window option in Kodi.

The only problem is that My LG TV stays on 24Hz after closing PowerDVD and returning to Kodi. (Also with physically removing the 2 other monitors. Hopefully i found a solution for that too.

Thanks for the guide and thanks for the help. 5 stars incoming!
The only problem is that My LG TV stays on 24Hz after closing PowerDVD and returning to Kodi. (Also with physically removing the 2 other monitors. Hopefully i found a solution for that too.

if you read above adding this line

exit

t the end o play3d.bat i found a solution to this problem
(2017-03-16, 23:26)defleppard Wrote: The only problem is that My LG TV stays on 24Hz after closing PowerDVD and returning to Kodi. (Also with physically removing the 2 other monitors. Hopefully i found a solution for that too.

if you read above adding this line

exit

t the end o play3d.bat i found a solution to this problem

Glad you figured it out. I already have that line of code in the PlayISO3D.bat in post #3. I don't have any problems matching refresh rate back to 60Hz after stopping a 24Hz movie. (It should after stopping the movie, not after closing PDVD) No idea why moving the line of code where you did solves it for you but glad it works. If someone else ever has the identical problem, I will refer them to your post. You should edit your post and include the entire code so others can see it unless what you have there is the final draft.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Reminds me of Roger Dean artwork for Yes.
Select 1080p in the HD settings menu and set your display to TAB. More in the Up Next menu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq1Z7Ga7pJM

Anyone else having trouble downloading 17.1
I keep getting an error message, ended up deleting my 17.0 krypton and now an error message won't allow me to open the application. Im devastated i lost koi and can't get it back. I NEED HELP
(2017-04-10, 02:30)Ireenieee Wrote: I keep getting an error message, ended up deleting my 17.0 krypton and now an error message won't allow me to open the application. Im devastated i lost koi and can't get it back. I NEED HELP

Please go to the Windows Forum. There are ample solutions for your problem there...

http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=59

Check out the important threads at the top of that forum.

You haven't posted what the error message states, or what operating system you are using... so only guessing here.
Damn.... nearly everything working.. just having issues with playercorefactory settings.
I just want PDVD to handle 3D..iso and everything else to handled by native player.
Alas if I use playercorefactory ALL 3D items get played by PDVD.
just frustrating for me.
Wish there was some resolution.
I'm pretty sure there is shaktoo.
Have you set your playercorefactory exactly how you want it?
rulefiletypes and/or rulefilenames should be customizable to whatever you desire.
Make a copy of what you have so far and create a new one to play with. Give it a go.
If you can't figure it out on your own, put up your playercorefactory and exactly which file types and/or file names you want to designate to the players you use. Also provide the names of a couple files that are working and a couple of those that aren't (exactly as you have them named). That alone could be the problem.

brazen you are a legend !
you made me rethink regards my naming convention.. and you know what you were right... everything was perfect .. except for the part of "sbs.3d" as part of my file naming and what i had in playercorefactory was "3D.SBS"
Once corrected its working perfectly now !
Now the last hurdle is that I changed my Harmony One to Harmony Elite . And now I am unable to get the ALT+F4 command mapped to stop PDVD to return to Kodi.
I have done the setup & added the ALT+F4 command to the remote activity screen but it isn't working .. have to trouble shoot it or have you got a suggestion for this as well?
Oh good. Glad you figured it out. Your alt+f4 isn't working. Hmmm? Open anything on your windows desktop. Using your regular keyboard, alt+f4 what ever you opened an make sure it's in focus. Does it close? If it doesn't, you'll have to figure out why your PC isn't accepting the command. If it does, try the same from your remote instead of the keyboard. If it does using the keyboard but not the remote, something is wrong with the harmony mapping because it should mimic the keyboard exactly. Should get you started finding out who the culprit is.

I modify the f5 and f6 keys in Windows. For example, F6 is mapped to open kodi.exe. I go into the start menu, kodi, (which is actually a shortcut and not the actual kodi.exe in (x86) programs). So you select open location. Now you are in the location of the start menu shortcuts which is C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Kodi. Select kodi.exe properties. In that menu you will see shortcut key. I press F6 into it and close. Now anytime I press F6, kodi opens. I map F6 as part of my harmony commands.

The point is, IF you have ever done anything similar, whatever original Microsoft command that was assigned to that key will be changed to whatever you reassigned. Have you ever reassigned your f4 key especially in any harmony setup?

• 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players ISO Menus39