• 87(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
(2017-03-17, 00:50)kjb85 Wrote:
(2017-03-16, 21:02)eengert Wrote: With the latest update, now we're back to having the square submenu sitting too low. Can you change it back so that the square submenu line is at the top of the screen in the header area (like it was back in 3.7.52)? Thanks.

How do you get the square submenu? I had it in a previous version and I can't for the life of me figure out how to get it back now.

Cheers

It's in the Widgets menu at the very top. You can toggle Square Submenu on/off.
(2017-03-14, 15:18)snarfo Wrote: Small bug: When customizing the Power menu items, changing the thumbnail to 'none' still leaves a thumbnail when cycling through the shutdown/restart/exit choices.

It's not possible to not have an icon in the shutdown menu. If you choose None, it will revert to the factory default for the shortcut.
The menu items are in fact icons so setting it to completely None is useless.

If you really want that, just set a transparent png file...
(2017-03-14, 18:01)cyrisb Wrote: After the most recent update 3.7.53, Kodi crashes every time I try to start a video.
After switching to Estuary, the crashing stopped.

Do you have auto rotating widgets enabled ? If so, please disable it, it's very unstable.
Mr. MarcelVeldt (The skinning Genius)
I just wanted to try the Titan official after using the Beta. There are sooooo many threads that it's ridiculous to search thru to find an answer for this question......I'm sure it's just me being me but I gotta ask. When trying to "Add" a Menu Shortcut in the Netflix 2 Layout, I cannot. The option is there to add but nothing happens. So my work around was to rename and change the shortcut path. Was this your intention? Also there is something that has a toggle but no text. What's the text?
Thank you for all the hard work. I'm absolutely in love with this. I'll be using it forever!!!!!!!!!!!

(2017-03-14, 18:49)disaacso Wrote: With the latest updates the timers widget works with Mythtv but I have a question/feature request. It would be really nice to have a reverse sort version so that the the timers are shown in the order I which they will record, currently it shows the furthest out.
Will be fixed in next update, the sort order is completely off now for the timer widget as it also shows the recuring entries which do not yet have an airing date
(2017-03-14, 20:14)dmxcasper2 Wrote: Does anyone have issues adding a new menu item in TITAN? When I click on Add it doesn't respond.

This should be fixed in the most recent update, the stable version should have been updated today
I have updated to the stable version 3.7.55 but the 'Add' button to add a menu item (or a submenu item) still does not work. Please help. Thanks
I have a quick probably easy question. In the Titan skin in "File Manager" there is no "add source" option. How do I add a source to file manager in Titan?
The setting for the busy animation seems to be ineffective in the last several releases. Instead, only the animation shown below is shown (independent of any choice in the settings).

(2017-03-18, 01:43)rossdret Wrote: I have a quick probably easy question. In the Titan skin in "File Manager" there is no "add source" option. How do I add a source to file manager in Titan?

Do you have the Settings->Media Settings->General->Show "Add source" buttons enabled? (This is a Kodi setting, nothing to do with the skin).
(2017-03-18, 02:20)oattes Wrote:
(2017-03-18, 01:43)rossdret Wrote: I have a quick probably easy question. In the Titan skin in "File Manager" there is no "add source" option. How do I add a source to file manager in Titan?

Do you have the Settings->Media Settings->General->Show "Add source" buttons enabled? (This is a Kodi setting, nothing to do with the skin).

I did not realize it was that simple. I have been scrubbing the forums everywhere for the answer. I feel a little dumb now realizing how simple it was. Thank you!
Another issue I am running into is that I can't use the colorpicker script. I have uninstalled and reinstalled skinhelperservice and the Titan Beta for Krypton quite a few times but it isn't working. No errors are generated it just doesn't seem to bring up the colorpicker addon on, it actually just does nothing. Is there another setting that I am missing somewhere?
(2017-03-18, 15:36)rossdret Wrote: Another issue I am running into is that I can't use the colorpicker script. I have uninstalled and reinstalled skinhelperservice and the Titan Beta for Krypton quite a few times but it isn't working. No errors are generated it just doesn't seem to bring up the colorpicker addon on, it actually just does nothing. Is there another setting that I am missing somewhere?

Try this: Settings->System->Add -Ons->Manage Dependencies

In this list you should see: Skin Helper Service ColorPicker

It will appear as 'orphaned' but it's not really an orphan because Titan uses it for color selection. You might try re-installing, or uninstalling and then going to the titan color settings options. The first time you try to set a color, Titan should ask you to download the add-on.
@Marcelveldt

Hello Marcel,

First of all Thanks for your wonderful work on The Titan skin! Really love it! I'm rocking The vertical modern menu with The Nice widgets. A few months ago I changed to kodi 17 and all was good, accept for a few menu items I couldn't access. But I didn't neer them anyway so no biggie. But tonight I openend Kodi on my Shield TV and The Nice widgets in my menu only showed one row. I liked The multiple rows of movies or series on top of each other in one widget much more. I haven't been able to find a sollution unfortunately. Do you know what's wrong and a way to fix it ? I guess it is a kodi problem and has nothing to do with your skin. Is this fixed in a beta update of The skin?

Thanks in advance and groeten uit Nederland!

Keep up The Great work!

Tim
(2017-03-18, 17:19)oattes Wrote:
(2017-03-18, 15:36)rossdret Wrote: Another issue I am running into is that I can't use the colorpicker script. I have uninstalled and reinstalled skinhelperservice and the Titan Beta for Krypton quite a few times but it isn't working. No errors are generated it just doesn't seem to bring up the colorpicker addon on, it actually just does nothing. Is there another setting that I am missing somewhere?

Try this: Settings->System->Add -Ons->Manage Dependencies

In this list you should see: Skin Helper Service ColorPicker

It will appear as 'orphaned' but it's not really an orphan because Titan uses it for color selection. You might try re-installing, or uninstalling and then going to the titan color settings options. The first time you try to set a color, Titan should ask you to download the add-on.

That worked! Thank you!
  • 87(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6