• 213(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
Hello,

I am sorry I have got a few issues with the latest update of the Jarvis-Version and have 'to do the Burekas':

Picture 1)
In earlier versions during Live-TV there was some kind of 'side-menu', listening the TV-channels and their current programs. Obviously this great 'side-menu' was replaced by the big menu shown in picture 1. Is it possible to bring back the 'side-menu' (or however its name is). It was/is great !!! In case I need a big overview I could use the normal EPG, no need for this big menu IMHO. (it was some kind of vertical and narrow menu, just covering the left side of the screen)

Picture 2)
I would like to use the fanart in the channel and EPG view and to download it automatically, but I don't want it to be shown on the OSD during Live-TV. Instead the channel-logo should be shown (as before *g*). Nevertheless fanart / discart etc shall be displayed for local available movies and mp3s. Is this change possible?
(clearart isn't working, but that doesn't matter to me).

Picture 3)
How can I change the square view to the list view ? (and why was it changed at all....?)

Picture 4)
Before one could choose the structure of download-folder, something like "channel - titlename" or "channel / titlename". Is this still possible? If yes, why not ? Possible to bring it back?

Picture 5)
If no fanart could be found, the living room picture was shown in earlier versions instead of the channel logo. Well, it's a matter of taste ..... The living room picture seems more restrained / modest to me.

Picture 6)
Locally available seasons poster have not been displayed at the beginning, but this seems to work now.

watch gallery

http://imgur.com/a/NyGE7
Marcel,

Ever since the latest Titan Skin Update (3.6.120) when I use the "Video Source" as a widget, ALL files in the folder show up across the screen. Meaning if I have a .JPG for a video, it shows up, and so does the poster art associated with the video. If I have a .NFO file, it will also show up. So an example, if I have 4 files for a movie of differing file extensions, I will see 4 posters for the same move across the screen, with the file name below it.

Could you please help to restore how it used to function when using a folder location for Video Source as a widget?

It used to only show one poster for the actual video or tv show.

Thank you kindly.

Screenshot:

watch gallery

*UPDATE*

I was able to figure this out for ANYONE that is experiencing this. Make a playlist and filter by path. Then use the Playlist you created instead of the "Sources" option. Make sure path says contains
After the latest update (.120) the new menu/submenu still does nothing.
I can confirm what @proove2613 is saying.
It's still not working.
Kodi is the best HTPC software i know.
I've been using it since Dharma<3

My skin no longer loads, on both my shield and my laptop. The home screen doesn't load any widgets and just says recordings on it. Can't do anything but eventually can navigate to the menu to get to settings to change skins. Sometimes have to force close spmc.

Edit. Got it working
(2017-03-14, 23:02)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-12, 14:56)VMCosco Wrote: "Next Airing Episodes" doesn't appear to be working. Nothing is being shown in the widget on home screen. I have removed the widget. Restarted. Added the widget and no change.

The TvDB is down atm, been like that for a couple of days. That's why the widget isn't working.

Is TVDB still down as far as you know? I am able to access the website but the widget is still not working.
FireTV v1 - Kodi 16.1 - Emby for Kodi
(2017-03-16, 00:09)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-15, 09:27)nexus7 Wrote: Yesterday I recognized, that it was not possible to add new menu & submenu items anymore.

I reinstalled Titan as well as SPMC (jarvis/actual version) but it´still not working.
The system runnned well in this config for several month.

Please wait a couple of days. An update will be available asap to fix it.

The Update didn´t solve the problem but the installation of the Titan beta does.
My fault, when reinstalling Titan, because of the issue, was that I choosed the stable Version instead of the Titan Beta, I had running before without any flaws.

Strange to me is, that I installed the Titan Beta from the beginning and everything worked fine.
Is it possible that an Titan update turned the Beta into a stable Version and caused the problem?
(2017-03-18, 04:09)malvinas2 Wrote: Picture 1)
In earlier versions during Live-TV there was some kind of 'side-menu', listening the TV-channels and their current programs. Obviously this great 'side-menu' was replaced by the big menu shown in picture 1. Is it possible to bring back the 'side-menu' (or however its name is). It was/is great !!! In case I need a big overview I could use the normal EPG, no need for this big menu IMHO. (it was some kind of vertical and narrow menu, just covering the left side of the screen)
Found it!

Settings --> Live-TV --> Enable small PVR Channels OSD --> enable
Hi
Sorry I if I'm missing something obvious? Since the latest update my skin crashed and I tried setting it up again however I cannot see the option to customise the widgets on the home menu any more? I use the Netflix style home menu layout 2. There used to be an option to do this in the home screen layout in the settings?

Thanks for any help.
Same here. On the Homescreen Layout > Configure Widget Rows disappeared so the homescreen is basically unusable. Have to use a different skin to navigate.
(2017-03-21, 16:24)icemanmaverick Wrote: Hi
Sorry I if I'm missing something obvious? Since the latest update my skin crashed and I tried setting it up again however I cannot see the option to customise the widgets on the home menu any more? I use the Netflix style home menu layout 2. There used to be an option to do this in the home screen layout in the settings?

Thanks for any help.

And same problem here
(2017-03-16, 00:05)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-01, 23:25)burekas Wrote: ** And by the way, when I move to an items in the main menu, and its background set to be as widget fanart, it usually don't show the widget fanart until the next changing (when there is rotation)
In that case the widget's item probably didn't had any fanart ?
It does have fanart. But on the first time when you move to the menu item, the widget's fanart takes few seconds until it loaded to the background,
but on the next rotation the fanart loaded quickly.
(Background as widget fanart)

(2017-03-01, 23:25)burekas Wrote: I stand on the widget, and moving each time to the next item in the widget.
The correct behavior should be that I see the fanart of each item.
But what happens is that sometimes the Global fanart is shown for a half second and then switch to the next widget item fanart.

That's normal behaviour. In that case the fanart isn't already loaded in the texture cache. It's lazy loaded. On very fast systems you would not notice that but on some slower systems or if the images comes from an external source you will notice that.
This is especially true for addons content.
[/quote]
I have a very strong laptop, but the flickers of the global background when moving between widget's items is little annoying and previously it wasn't like this.
I don't delete the cache or something.
The thumbnails of the addon are considered as an external image?
But it happens also with library widget.
I'm having issues even with the new update. I can't change any artwork on my movies. I used to able to do this by pressing the "i" button and then choosing art. Now whenever I press i nothing happens, or a menu comes up but does not allow me to change any art. Can I have some help? What should I do? I noticed that it's not just titan either it's most of the skins.
Did anyone find a solution on how to fix the home screen yet? I updated to Krypton and installed titan and the same problem exist.
(2017-03-23, 08:55)wildheart Wrote: Did anyone find a solution on how to fix the home screen yet? I updated to Krypton and installed titan and the same problem exist.

When you say fix the Home Screen?Do you mean get widgets back again and the option to edit them in the Netflix views?

If so try the K 17 Titan Beta skin and turn off the Auto Update option for the skin for now.Once the skin is installed/downloaded don't update it.To install the Beta Repo

add the Emby Repo to file manager and install as source.Disable/Uninstall the current Titan skin you've got active.
  • 213(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11