• 32(current)
Mod Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton
Love this Mod!!

I have a quick question regarding "Movie Set Info". Currently my movie library is set under "Multiplex View" and my info panel is set to "Fanart Style" now anytime I come across one of my movie sets the 'Description' and the 'Years' of the Movie set appears but the 'Country, Genre, Studios, Director, Writer, and Duration are all blank', but if I switch my 'Fanart' to 'Extra Thumbnail Style' everything shows up.

Odd thing to add to this, is that if I have my movie set selected in my library (With the Info Panel being blank as I mentioned above), and hit enter as to go INTO that movie set for a brief second you can see the all the info like (Country, Genre, Studios, Director, Writer, and Duration) appear, but when I backspace out of the movie set titles it appears to be blank again.

Of course this isn't something to stop using this mod, because i love all the work everybody did to get this awesome freakin skin!!!

And I would leave it at the Extra Thumbnail Style for my Movie Sets but never got the extra thumbnails to appear under my movie sets.

Thank You. Big Grin
Hie Ernesto!

I installed this new version and tried to restore the settings from a backup made with the previous version...
Problem is that when I chose the restore option, the system tries to open a repository instead of my local home folder, so I cannot search for the backup file...
Paths in the Skin Backup add-on are ok...
Any ideaHuh

Thanks a lot!
Joe
(2017-03-14, 21:25)queequeeg78 Wrote: Love this Mod!!

I have a quick question regarding "Movie Set Info". Currently my movie library is set under "Multiplex View" and my info panel is set to "Fanart Style" now anytime I come across one of my movie sets the 'Description' and the 'Years' of the Movie set appears but the 'Country, Genre, Studios, Director, Writer, and Duration are all blank', but if I switch my 'Fanart' to 'Extra Thumbnail Style' everything shows up.

Odd thing to add to this, is that if I have my movie set selected in my library (With the Info Panel being blank as I mentioned above), and hit enter as to go INTO that movie set for a brief second you can see the all the info like (Country, Genre, Studios, Director, Writer, and Duration) appear, but when I backspace out of the movie set titles it appears to be blank again.

Of course this isn't something to stop using this mod, because i love all the work everybody did to get this awesome freakin skin!!!

And I would leave it at the Extra Thumbnail Style for my Movie Sets but never got the extra thumbnails to appear under my movie sets.

Thank You. Big Grin

Send pictures and kodi.log , please.
This one is with the info panel on Multiplex with the regular fanart on the info panel
Without Movie Set Info

And this one is with the 'Extra Fanart'

Without Movie Set Info

Thank you!
Not sure if an add-on updated and caused my issue or there was a change to the mod, but will start here.

The TV Shows widget has changed to display the latest shows that have episodes rather than the actual episodes themselves. Clicking on a show brings me to a menu with Play, Resume, etc. Clicking on Play gives a 'One or more items failed to play' error. Was there an update made in the mod that would cause the TV Shows widget to change the default behaviour?
(2017-03-16, 00:21)queequeeg78 Wrote: This one is with the info panel on Multiplex with the regular fanart on the info panel
Without Movie Set Info

And this one is with the 'Extra Fanart'
Without Movie Set Info

Thank you!

you have a pm
How do you get the 'Media Icons Pack for Aeon MQ7 - coloured' addon? I understand this addon is required to get coloured media icons? It does not appear as a standard Kodi addon in the Kodi repo ... so I imagine it must be downloaded from somewhere else? Thanks.
You can download the Colored Media Icons Addon here.
Hi all...
Seems to be a problem with the Backup script by marcelveldt...

Sorry to have asked here...

Thank you Ernesto for this great mod...
Ciao
Joe

(2017-03-15, 08:34)Joe Daring Wrote: Hi Ernesto!

I installed this new version and tried to restore the settings from a backup made with the previous version...
Problem is that when I chose the restore option, the system tries to open a repository instead of my local home folder, so I cannot search for the backup file...
Any ideaHuh

Thanks a lot!
Joe
I tested but I haven't got problems. I have configured backup addon from marcelveldt and i don't had any problem.

(2017-03-18, 15:34)Joe Daring Wrote: Hi all...
Seems to be a problem with the Backup script by marcelveldt...

Sorry to have asked here...

Thank you Ernesto for this great mod...
Ciao
Joe

(2017-03-15, 08:34)Joe Daring Wrote: Hi Ernesto!

Any ideaHuh

Thanks a lot!
Joe
Hi Ernesto,

Looks like that if I run the Skin Service Backup by itself, outside the skin, then it works and it saves/loads backup files from the correct path/folder (Both the default or a custom one)...

But, if I try to use the backup or restore functions INSIDE the Skins' configuration options, then it tries to open the Kodilive.EU Repo (?) instead of the correct path...

But the same happens also in Wanilton's Skin, and I've seen other people complaining on the Skin Service Backup's thread of the same behavior, so it's not your skin...
Thank you for your attention, BTW
Ciao
Joe
Uh, oh!

Not sure it's again only me, but I don't see the Spinning Discs coming out of the Box, WHEN IN MOVIE SETS view anymore...

Single movies (Not sets...) work OK...

Oh, well...
Any hint?
TNX, Joe
@emiralles
Is it possible to add to the context menu (hitting "C") an option to roll down to the deafult lyrics and come back to manfeed videolyrics?
Another option is to add this to the settings music menu as you did with the Clock.
I know there is an option to change it through "skin settings" but it would be nice to have the option doing it while playing a song on full screen.
Thanx.
How can I see cast info when I click on widget ..I get Cd art but no actors name or picture shows on bottom right corner.thanks
(2017-03-20, 08:47)Dave.B Wrote: @emiralles
Is it possible to add to the context menu (hitting "C") an option to roll down to the deafult lyrics and come back to manfeed videolyrics?
Another option is to add this to the settings music menu as you did with the Clock.
I know there is an option to change it through "skin settings" but it would be nice to have the option doing it while playing a song on full screen.
Thanx.

I working about it, would be great. Thanks for the idea.
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton9