• 12(current)
XBMC Intro Movie
(2015-10-12, 15:51)flowerpot Wrote: hi i am using Isengard kodi 15.1 aeon nox 5 , and would like to include a video intro before kodi loads is there a guide on this subject or can anyone please advise on how to get this working thanks for your advice

I would like to know the same but for Titan skin.
Working great on my box running OpenELEC. 6.0 Isengard 15.2

One thing I can't figure out is how to get rid of M8 splash and OpenELEC. Splash screens.

But was successful in replacing Isengard splash with video intro splash.
(2015-11-10, 12:33)AL8782 Wrote: Working great on my box running OpenELEC. 6.0 Isengard 15.2

One thing I can't figure out is how to get rid of M8 splash and OpenELEC. Splash screens.

But was successful in replacing Isengard splash with video intro splash.

You need to alter XBMC to KODI in the startup.xml right? Do you use a gif?

Please post the full line that you added (to which .xml?)

I also have OE and can't get this sorted.
And actually had to keep XBMC. If I changed it to KODI. It wouldn't work. Plus I installed this code in the Home.xml

I made an intro folder in my user data folder. I also use aeon nox 5.

Code:
<onload condition="Window.Previous(startup)">XBMC.PlayMedia(special://intro/splash.mp4)</onload>
This is great however the video overlay i.e 'Play, stop, pause' video length etc is visible. How can i disable the video buttons on the intro movie only?

I am using aeon mq6 but it's the same on the default skin, intro movie has overlay??
(2015-12-09, 16:52)CraftyMc Wrote: This is great however the video overlay i.e 'Play, stop, pause' video length etc is visible. How can i disable the video buttons on the intro movie only?

I am using aeon mq6 but it's the same on the default skin, intro movie has overlay??

I'm also having this issue seeing the video overlay during the splash video. Any help to disable that along with the video file name displaying would be great.
Same here for me. The Intro is shown at startup,but the OSD Menu is shown and the intro plays again and again...
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1440101

This is the solution that you may be looking for to disable the OSD. I have tried in most skins and it works... Smile
Useful article that I found online about how to create successful video intros: https://valoso.com/blog/how-to-make-a-ki...ube-intro/
how can i add a intro to xperience1080 Skin on a firestick
Hi guys,
I read all of posts, but I didn't find the answer to my needs.

I have a Kodi 15.2 isengard configured with a initial "login screen" window. In this window I can choose among 3 different profiles (Web entertainment, Local Media Library, Kids Area).
Using the suggestions found here, modifying the Home.xml file, I succeded to play a video intro, but only after choosing the profile in the "login screen" window.
It sounds right because I have modified the Home.xml file, relevant to Home window. In fact this window is invoked after making the choice on "login screen" window.
So I was expected to be right if applying the same code row for media playback in LoginScreen.xml file instead of Home.xml file, but I was wrong and nothing happen. No video intro is played at startup before "login screen" window.

Does someone of you have any further suggestions to address this just a bit different needs

Thanks in advance for you help
Hi @ all. :-)

I´ve created an intro on my own, too. Hope you enjoy it. Fell free to let me know, if you want this intro so i will create an upload link.

Intro is 1920*1080, with Dolby Digital 2.0, but i have also a 4K version. ;-)

You want another glowing colour instead of blue? No problem, just let me know.

Sorry for my bad english. :-D

Have a nice weekend.

Kodi - Dubstep Intro
This is extremely cool!!

Very well done! Wink

A download link will be very much appreciated.

Thanks a lot.
(2017-03-18, 20:40)hornyman79 Wrote: Hi @ all. :-)

I´ve created an intro on my own, too. Hope you enjoy it. Fell free to let me know, if you want this intro so i will create an upload link.

Intro is 1920*1080, with Dolby Digital 2.0, but i have also a 4K version. ;-)

You want another glowing colour instead of blue? No problem, just let me know.

Sorry for my bad english. :-D

Have a nice weekend.

That's awesome! Is there any chance that music is free and we could maybe use that intro for Kodi videos and how-to guides?
@hornyman79 very nice. Any chance you could finish with the standard 'blue' logo page instead of white?

Permissions and download link would be appreciated.
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Intro Movie2