• 124(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2017-03-02, 19:59)stonedaze Wrote: I'm having a problem similar to Michal_K on the previous page. My TV Shows widgets don't have a blue border when I select them so I can't tell where I'm at. My TV titles are still showing correctly whether I'm on thumbnail or poster mode, but I noticed I have no poster mode anymore. Regardless of the setting, my widgets always show thumbnails and no blue selection border. This is on both Windows 10 and Android TV.

Thanks.

I'm having the exact same issue for several weeks now, on Kodi 17. Occurs on all my devices, Window 10, Android TV, RaspPi OpenELEC, Windows 10 Surface Pro. Would love for this to be addressed.
HI All
I was wondering if there was a way to have the current day show up on the weather widget? Currently I only get a 4 day forecast. I would be nice to have the current day show as well.
Thanks for any advice/help
(2017-03-06, 15:03)CREE Wrote: HI All
I was wondering if there was a way to have the current day show up on the weather widget? Currently I only get a 4 day forecast. I would be nice to have the current day show as well.
Thanks for any advice/help
That would be nice altough for the current day you can use the top left corner widget on home screen and it shows current weather on home screen no matter what menu you on which makes more sense...you can enable it from skin settings
(2017-03-06, 11:14)Enesce Wrote:
(2017-03-02, 19:59)stonedaze Wrote: I'm having a problem similar to Michal_K on the previous page. My TV Shows widgets don't have a blue border when I select them so I can't tell where I'm at. My TV titles are still showing correctly whether I'm on thumbnail or poster mode, but I noticed I have no poster mode anymore. Regardless of the setting, my widgets always show thumbnails and no blue selection border. This is on both Windows 10 and Android TV.

Thanks.

I'm having the exact same issue for several weeks now, on Kodi 17. Occurs on all my devices, Window 10, Android TV, RaspPi OpenELEC, Windows 10 Surface Pro. Would love for this to be addressed.

Try changing the font color ("Select main font colour" in "Global skin options").
Hi there, short but important question:

We (DaveBlake & me) are trying to pin down a mem-leak issue I've discovered with using Xonfluence (probably related to LDP & Skin.Widgets in combination with a huge music source)

Here's a video showing the leak, which only appears on RPI:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/irnys0nv7t2mmu...1.mp4?dl=0

Problem now is, the test base (Milhouse build with debugging symbols) is already on v18 meaning Xonfluence wasn't running. I adapted addon.xml to the required xbmc.gui=5.13 to make it work.

Now my question:
In logs I have repeating entries every second
Code:
DEBUG: [Warning] CGUITextureManager::GetTexturePath: could not find texture '-'
DEBUG: Previous line repeats 5 times.
DEBUG: Window DialogSeekBar.xml was already loaded
DEBUG: Alloc resources: 0.67ms
DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (DialogSeekBar.xml) ------
DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogSeekBar.xml) ------
DEBUG: [Warning] CGUITextureManager::GetTexturePath: could not find texture '-'
DEBUG: Previous line repeats 5 times.
Is there an easy way to get rid of these Warnings? It would help debugging alot as the log files are very huge und un-pasteable cause of this ;(

Thx in advance!
I have changed the movies menu to go to the smart playlist menu directly.

This works and I see my playlists such as:

Movies action
Movies comedy

If I enter 'movies action' or any other and then return using the backspace key, it does.not take me back to the playlist menu but the standard videos menu which shows files and other menus.

How can I ensure it returns as expected?
I think I have at last tracked down the problem about small thumbnail TV Shows Widgets not displaying with a blue selected border (only when small widgets and thumbnails are being used).
There is a missing "$" required before PARAM in a line of code at the top of the <include name="EpisodeSmallWidgetLayout"> section of IncludesHomeWidget.xml
The code should look like this <control type="list" id="$PARAM[Control]">
On my OSMC setup its at line 2212 of /home/osmc/.kodi/addons/skin.xonfluence/720p/IncludesHomeWidget.xml
Does anyone else has the problem that Xonfluence says that a new version has been installed, you need to reboot, and then the settings are gone (reset to default)?

It now happens on both my Kodi boxes and after re-configuring the settings (or a restore) they're gone again after a reboot. Both setups are running Kodi 17.1 RC1 (OSMC). Thanks!

EDIT: according to a thread on the OSMC forum it's a bug which isn't specifically related to Xonfluence. A patch is being worked on.
(2017-03-10, 16:56)flyingfox66 Wrote: I think I have at last tracked down the problem about small thumbnail TV Shows Widgets not displaying with a blue selected border (only when small widgets and thumbnails are being used).
There is a missing "$" required before PARAM in a line of code at the top of the <include name="EpisodeSmallWidgetLayout"> section of IncludesHomeWidget.xml
The code should look like this <control type="list" id="$PARAM[Control]">
On my OSMC setup its at line 2212 of /home/osmc/.kodi/addons/skin.xonfluence/720p/IncludesHomeWidget.xml

YES, THANK YOU!!!

It was the problem. Thank you very much.
Has anyone found a solution to the favourites script error that pops up on a kodi install of ATV4?
Best skin ever for me and my mouse!
I have lots of music without artwork, so the default widget art is the flaming guitar pic, how do i change it to a different default image?
Tried searching but no info.
cheers

windoze and kodi 17
Hello,

Can anyone point me in the direction of guides for editing the xonfluence skin xmls, maybe some kind of reference to what changes what. I can manage to hide the 5 menu options so it shows just one at a time, I can change the size of the font, I can change the look of the homemenu bar by changing the textures.xbt ( i can only do this on 16.1 though, as the texture tool doesnt seem to work with 17 )

But I would like to be able do things like just make the focused menu option (eg videos large) then the rest of the menu items (pictures etc) smaller

I would also like to shorten the menu bar so it doesnt run the full length of the screen, I realise I can do this via the textures.xbt but with the menu bar being shorter it unhides the other menu options

are there any xonfluence guides on here that say where you can edit what part of the skin? like

home.xml line 124 = width of menu bar

includessubmenu xml line 200 = colour of subemenu background

I have had a look around the forum but can not find anything so if someone could point me to any kind of reference guide it would be appreciated

cheers Big Grin
I recently came across this solution for packaging episodes by series in recent episodes widget for TV shows. Texaco gave code used here but I wasn't clear how to implement it could someone elaborate? Would it work in Kofi 17?
Hi there,
First let me say a HUGE thanks for this skin, it is AWESOME!

I just upgraded to Kodi Krypton and I am noticing a strange behavior, I am hoping either it is a setting or an easy fix. A quick read of the forums shows that a few folks are asking for a similar fix...

I have setup a custom home screen with a main heading called YouTube (which uses video node), which opens the YouTube add-on. That works perfectly, and i can then browse to "Popular Now" or "Browse Channels" etc. The problem happen when I use the Back button.

It goes back fine to the main YouTube page but the the last BACK, when it should go back to the home screen. Instead it goes back to the Add-ons list.

I can recreate this issue every time. If I click on YouTube from the home screen and then click the Back button. It takes me to the video Add-ons instead of the home screen again.

Is there a setting I can change?

Thanks in advance for any help you could provide.
Cheers,
Ken
(2017-02-21, 14:14)gargamon Wrote: Thanks for keeping this skin in tune with the forever updating Kodi.

It looks like the setting "Enable media info on fullscreen playback" in Music OSD settings is not functioning properly. I have it set to permanently and the info (and the next 5 song scrollbar) disappear after about 5 seconds of playback.

Is this a known issue?

I'm sorry but I cannot reporduce this behaviour on Krypton. Which kodi version are you using? There is nothing in the skin that sets or causes the disappear timeout.

Helly.
  • 124(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13