• 88(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
how do you add or update missing studio flags for example abc family is now freeform to the skin
Is the beta in the OP (I realize the download has been updated as time has passed since last year) still more recent than the release version?
I went ahead and installed it. I have not spent a lot of time with it, but I notice two problems.

The fonts are very small in some places, especially on the Settings screen where it has Skin Settings, Interface, Media Settings, etc. I tried changing the Font under Look and Feel / Skin, but it doesn't have an impact in some spots. The text on widgets is also a bit small for me.

I'm trying to find the right widget layout for me. Big Grin I think I would like Landscape Large Netflix, but when I set it to use that one, the result doesn't look like the preview. It doesn't have the nice look like the preview. I think it's because there are multiple rows taking up too much space rather than it being one row that I assume you can scroll. It doesn't have the heading or even the image over to the right. I don't care too much about the image to the right (since we have the thumbnail), but it would be cool if the presentation were better like the preview. I can't tell what the info is below the description in the preview, but mine doesn't have that either. Is there another setting that's throwing this off?

Thank you. Smile
After the fresh install of stable 3.7.55 i figure that there is no Rotton Tomatoe Score anylonger. Do you have the same problems?
Hi Marcel
I've just updated to Krypton on two of my systems and am having some issues from the upgrade from Jarvis. I have also seen some of these issues on just an addon version upgrade on OE Jarvis 16.1 so not all down to kodi upgrades. A few of them I've solved myself but there are a couple I'm stuck on. I've read some strange issues have been seen from Jarvis upgrades and to be fair I've been using your skin since Isengard so it's no surprise. I've probably got lots of dead links but I wasn't quite sure what to delete when I looked. I've uploaded my skin.shortcuts and config.xml data from my 17.0 Win10 systems here and if you have any time I was wondering if you could take a quick look. If you can't no problem I'll have to reset the shortcuts and do them all again but I can hold off for now if you can find an easier fix.

Resolved issues noticed from upgrade:
Some Widget labels are displayed as numbers not actual label (readded widget)
Background Overlay changed back (was set to none) [changed setting]
Colours of working animation reset to default (added new colours in themes)
RSS feeds not show (changed setting back)
open submenu item on click of mainmenu item (changed setting back)

Main issues are:
Live TV menu item not appearing (can still access it via guide remote button) [Jarvis upgrade Win10, 16.1 works ok]
Unable to add new submenu items or main menu items (both 16.1 OE and 17.0 Win10]
Unable to drop down from widgets with "down" button, have to press back [Jarvis upgrade Win10, 16.1 works ok]
Tile custom thumbnails not appearing despite being readded [Jarvis upgrade Win10, 16.1 works ok]
Tile default thumbs (Addons, Settings) not appearing [Jarvis upgrade Win10, 16.1 works ok]
Recently added movies widget is now appearing as Ascending order as opposed to descending (proper?) [16.1 OE, 17.0 Win10 ok]
Movie Widgets on 2nd Win10 system are appearing different to 1st system (Recent TV shows appearing). These two systems have their skin.shortcuts data folder synced from 1st system so should be identical. OS and user folders are exactly the same.
Hello,

The weather widget in the estuary skin shows the low and high temperature in the lower part part of the icons. How can i turn this on in titan?
I would like it to look like in the upper picture of the this post #1311
Kodi 16 or Kodi 17, ever since Titan has been updated, the "source" as a video widget, shows all files in the folder, whereas it used to just show the poster art for the video file.
This seems to be across multiple skins - so maybe it's something that can be solved in the skin helper service?

Could someone help address this issue?

Screenshot of the problem:

watch gallery
Thank you for the fast fixes!
Would it be possible for the skin to support Metaliq? I sure do miss have the context menu for Metaliq available.
Thanks again for all the hard work
Is there a way to hide the IMDb Top 250 logo if the value is zero?

(2017-03-14, 21:07)jasn Wrote: Am I missing a switch to turn on starred music ratings? I can set and see them in Estuary but not in Titan. I can set the rating under song info and it registers but again does not show as a starred graphic when playing a song in full screen.

small bug in the skin, will be fixed in next update
(2017-03-14, 21:22)jinux Wrote: Mickey mouse fanart is being shown at music videos from whitesnake ... LOL

Is there a question or bug report here ?
If so, please explain what you mean. Is there incorrect fanart shown in the media listing thumb or the background ?
Details please and/or a screenshot
(2017-03-15, 07:14)draykid Wrote: Is there a way to disable the thumbnail title on the Netflix home view?

Which one ? Can you please point it out on a screenshot ?
(2017-03-15, 13:57)Lyvean Wrote: No. I can't find it on Configure Shortcuts. Where else can I look to disable the Recordings widget?

Skin Settings --> Supported Addons --> Skin hortcuts
Never hide the PVR shortcuts --> ENABLE

Now go into the shortcuts editor and delete the LiveTV shortcut
(2017-03-15, 16:57)eengert Wrote: I don't think skin settings backup/restore is working properly. I customized Titan Beta, backed up the skin settings, then switched to Titan skin (non-beta) and made some customizations to that skin. When I switched back to Titan Beta and restored the latest backup, it did not restore my customizations. It seems to be using all of the customizations that I made to the Titan skin (non-beta).

Perhaps you enabled the auto backup feature and the latest backup was actually created from the non-beta skin ?
(2017-03-15, 17:45)eengert Wrote: That doesn't seem relevant. I was using Titan Beta and made a backup. I switched to another skin, then switched back to Titan Beta and restored the backup I had made of Titan Beta. It didn't work.

First look at my previous reply about the auto backup. If that isn't true in your case...
What platform are you on ? Also, after you tried to restore the backup, did you see any errors in the log ?
  • 88(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6