• 91(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
Thanks for the latest update. It has restored the MetalliQ context menu.
However now MetalliQ is not working lol.
I dont know how to attach the log to this post.
You can see it here -
http://pastebin.com/X3SYzYv3

I will also post this in the MetalliQ forum

EDIT** More info -
MetalliQ works from its own app
MetalliQ works from other apps (Bob, etc..) via the context menu
MetalliQ does NOT work from the Kodi library via the context menu

I know your not the MetalliQ author. Just posting in case its a skin thing...
(2017-03-21, 01:32)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-16, 01:09)Simograndi Wrote: Hi marcel unfortunately I still have the scroll issue even with latest betas, can you fix it?

I can't test this atm as I don't have a windows tablet laying around. Can you exactly describe the issue fo rme please ?
Which menu is affected, main and/or submenu ?

It's the main menu scrolling not working (I'm using big modern horizontal layout), Widget scrolling is fine instead.
This happened only since last couple betas.

All other scrollings around the skin are fine instead. Let me know if you need other details

Thanks
When in netflix 2, wheb playing a movie and going back to home screen and pressing the left arrow to pull up the side menu in order to click full screen option, the side menue seems to be zoomed in and I'm unable to see any of the menu options
(2017-03-21, 01:19)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-14, 21:07)jasn Wrote: Am I missing a switch to turn on starred music ratings? I can set and see them in Estuary but not in Titan. I can set the rating under song info and it registers but again does not show as a starred graphic when playing a song in full screen.

small bug in the skin, will be fixed in next update

Glad to see I wasn't missing something. Thanks Marcel. If you could also enable the keyboard "Pg Up/Pg Dwn" ratings assignment, also in Estuary, that would be a grand slam for me.

jasn
Hello marcel

In the netflixv2 view. I get an error that I attached below. Is it my problem?

a greeting

Hoi Marcel,

i have a problem with the artist slideshow, when music or radio is playing..... the fanart is ok, but when there is no fanart for an artist or during some radio talk i would like to see some other random images in a specified folder.Is there a way to use this ?

And another request : could you add the videolyrics by manfeed?

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...ideolyrics

Thank you for all the work for this great skin !!!

Dankjewel
(2017-03-19, 11:11)Morphy99 Wrote: Live TV menu item not appearing (can still access it via guide remote button) [Jarvis upgrade Win10, 16.1 works ok]
In the skinshortcuts addon_data directory open the mainmenu.data.xml file and delete the visibility condition. So delete this entire line:
<visible>System.GetBool(pvrmanager.enabled)</visible>
That should fix it, that condition was valid for older Kodi versions but not anymore so indeed an issue caused my migrating from Jarvis to Krypton.

(2017-03-19, 11:11)Morphy99 Wrote: Unable to add new submenu items or main menu items (both 16.1 OE and 17.0 Win10]
I forgot to update the skinshortcuts addon on the repo. I've submitted it yesterday so it will be fixed soon. For now, you can fix it by manually installing the update: https://github.com/marcelveldt/repositor...1.0.16.zip

(2017-03-19, 11:11)Morphy99 Wrote: Unable to drop down from widgets with "down" button, have to press back [Jarvis upgrade Win10, 16.1 works ok]
Hmmm, that is strange I can't reproduce this one so it might also be related to some old legacy stuff in your skin settings/shortcuts.
Create a skinbackup first (use the skinbackup feature in the skinsettings) and after that reset the shortcuts and try if the issue persists. If not, it's in your previous settings somehow and you may send me that skinbackup.

(2017-03-19, 11:11)Morphy99 Wrote: Tile custom thumbnails not appearing despite being readded [Jarvis upgrade Win10, 16.1 works ok]
What do you mean with custom thumbnails ? You mean the thumb for the shortcuts? Did you re-add them through the shortcuts editor ? Please note that if you use the skin's backup feature it will automatically includ eyour custom thumbs.

(2017-03-19, 11:11)Morphy99 Wrote: Tile default thumbs (Addons, Settings) not appearing [Jarvis upgrade Win10, 16.1 works ok]
That's correct, you will have to reset your shortcuts if you want that fixed. No upgrade path.

(2017-03-19, 11:11)Morphy99 Wrote: Recently added movies widget is now appearing as Ascending order as opposed to descending (proper?) [16.1 OE, 17.0 Win10 ok]
Huh, strange. Try re-adding the widget: In the widget delection dialog choose Default Widgets --> Skin Helper Widgets --> Movies --> Recently added

(2017-03-19, 11:11)Morphy99 Wrote: Movie Widgets on 2nd Win10 system are appearing different to 1st system (Recent TV shows appearing). These two systems have their skin.shortcuts data folder synced from 1st system so should be identical. OS and user folders are exactly the same.

Use the skin's builtin backup feature. I'm not so sure if syncing the data folders will work in all usecases.
(2017-03-19, 18:11)kinko Wrote: The weather widget in the estuary skin shows the low and high temperature in the lower part part of the icons. How can i turn this on in titan?
I would like it to look like in the upper picture of the this post #1311

That should be displayed by default. Maybe you disabled the tags ? You can globally enable/disable the tags on the widgets but you can also configure that on a per-widget base. See the skin settings, section homescreen layout.
(2017-03-19, 18:46)Kataliyst Wrote: Kodi 16 or Kodi 17, ever since Titan has been updated, the "source" as a video widget, shows all files in the folder, whereas it used to just show the poster art for the video file.
This seems to be across multiple skins - so maybe it's something that can be solved in the skin helper service?

That is not possible, it would always have been that way. If you add a files source as widget, you will get all files displayed, otherwise you should add a library node. Maybe before you've added a smart playlist ?

It is in any case not skin related.
(2017-03-20, 22:50)Joe123 Wrote: Thank you for the fast fixes!
Would it be possible for the skin to support Metaliq? I sure do miss have the context menu for Metaliq available.
Thanks again for all the hard work

Please tell me... what is Metalliq ?
(2017-03-21, 00:50)214b1 Wrote: Is there a way to hide the IMDb Top 250 logo if the value is zero?

Yes, already fixed that in skinhelper but that update did not yet made it to the kodi repo.
If you can't wait for the update on the kodi repo, here's the manual link so you can install by zip:
https://github.com/marcelveldt/repositor...1.1.10.zip
(2017-03-21, 03:04)Mimomaj Wrote: Hi, I'd like to ask about one issue I've encountered today, I can't no longer set up background based on the widget. Before, there was an option "use fanart from widget" or something like that. Is it something that was changed in the skin or is it related to something else, like skin helper?

Try updating the skinshortcuts addon to the latest version, that should fix this. If not, please let me know.
Use this downloadlink and install by the zip method:
https://github.com/marcelveldt/repositor...1.0.17.zip
(2017-03-21, 03:57)oattes Wrote: Actually, I'm fine with it. I use all the fine features of the skin for media who's references aren't present in the base database. I'm not sure that even if all references to media were available (e.g. Estuary), that you wouldn't still have this 'problem'. Kodi still has to validate it's 'cache' from time to time and the only way to do that is by looking at the file system. My solution is to not spin disks down ;-)

Well, that's true but now it looks like it's accessing the disk all the time which will slow down the skin so I will get to the bottom of it to sort it out ;-)
(2017-03-21, 04:00)oattes Wrote: OK, then can you add that spinner to the available busy animations so I can go for consistency ;-) (I'm terrible about aesthetic consistency -- perhaps you've noticed :-D)

I have a better idea. I will make sure that it follows whatever is set as the spinner image and only use this as fallback.
(2017-03-22, 00:10)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-21, 04:00)oattes Wrote: OK, then can you add that spinner to the available busy animations so I can go for consistency ;-) (I'm terrible about aesthetic consistency -- perhaps you've noticed :-D)
I have a better idea. I will make sure that it follows whatever is set as the spinner image and only use this as fallback.

As long as you add that nice spinner to the animations ;-)
  • 91(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6