• 31(current)
Feature Requests
(2017-03-12, 16:08)Torawk Wrote: On the main screen with "Recently added episodes" when on an episode and hitting menu it would be nice to have the option there to "Go to Series". This would be really helpful on shows not watched immediately where there could be a few one has missed. I'd think the action that happens when you choose a show under "Inprogress TV shows" when you go to the seasons/episode list would make sense.

Not sure I understand it, but I think selected a tv show from the "in progress" group should automatically play the currently watching, or next unwatched episode
(2017-03-13, 00:39)glubbish Wrote:
(2017-03-12, 16:08)Torawk Wrote: On the main screen with "Recently added episodes" when on an episode and hitting menu it would be nice to have the option there to "Go to Series". This would be really helpful on shows not watched immediately where there could be a few one has missed. I'd think the action that happens when you choose a show under "Inprogress TV shows" when you go to the seasons/episode list would make sense.

Not sure I understand it, but I think selected a tv show from the "in progress" group should automatically play the currently watching, or next unwatched episode

It's like this - the Recently Added view/list only includes 25 items. If you're behind in your viewing by a few weeks (or have been allowing episodes to accumulate for a bout of binge watching) it's very easy for a "recently added" but unwatched episode to "drop off" the Recently Added list. If you use this list as your driver for watching new content then it's possible you might miss an episode because it's not shown to you.

If you suspect the list of recently added episodes may not be complete, then navigating to the Season folder for the TV Show in order to view a complete list of all episodes is usually the best solution.

Adding a "Go to Season" option in the context menu for a recently added episode would be rather handy.

Side note: It would be really nice if the Recently Added List didn't show only the latest 25 items (movies or episodes) and then apply a filter on this list, because if you watch all 25 items and then apply the Unwatched filter you have zero items in the list, and not the next 25 unwatched recently added items. It would be great if the list also used a smart playlist just like the widget, and included the watched/unwatched filter in the database query.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I'm having a hard time navigating long lists in Estuary using a mouse. The scroll speed is much too fast, and I have to switch to using a keyboard. I'd like to see Estuary improved in this area.

In addition, it would be nice to be able to adjust the opacity of the blue filter that gets applied over fan art in most views. The current level makes it very hard to see the fan art.

Thanks!
I would like to see the various textures that are used in Confluence for Video/Audio codec and aspect ratio brought across and applied on the Video and Music information pages. I think they look a lot classier than the current 'text in box' and provides more information 'at-a-glance', i.e.

Confluence

Estuary
Kodi 17.6 on multiple Windows 10 x64 machines with shared MySQL 5.6.43 database. Kodi 18 on Xbox One. Content (music, video, photos) stored on Windows Server 2012 R2 file server and accessed by SMB.
Any chance you can add IMDB ratings and votes to the left of the movie length rectangle while browsing?
Much appreciated.
(2017-01-13, 18:51)Nogler Wrote:
(2017-01-09, 19:32)nuwonda Wrote: why do none of the movie views show the movie rating? (e.g. IMDB). There seems to be no option to have this displayed anywhere unless you pull up the info screen of a selected movie. Yes, I can sort by rating but still, it wouldn't show the rating on any list view...

+1

+2
The ability to disable hiding watched recently added movies/tv episodes.
I love the new skin. One thing I would like to see, though, is more use of artwork. Specifically, clearlogos and disc art.

Another thing I would like to have the option of is displaying posters with the Bluray/DVD case outlines. I know a lot of people don't like them, but it would be nice to have the options.
(2017-03-24, 17:55)Skopin Wrote: I love the new skin. One thing I would like to see, though, is more use of artwork. Specifically, clearlogos and disc art.

Skinners and especially the developers of the default skin will not add that because our scrapers can't pick it up yet. I did see some hope from the new python scrapers having this feature but until that becomes available clearlogos and cdart will be sadly missing from the default skin.
Love the new default skin. Is it possible to add a feature so I can customize my main menu? I know that it's some mods that can do that, but I would really like to use the default.
Thanks!
I would really like a setting to display the items count / total duration of the currently displayed library again.
Can we change the action when selecting a tv show from the "in progress" section to play the currently playing, or next in the series instead of taking us to the file list and having to select again?
Estuary is beautiful and minimalistic! Is it possible to add clearlogo support where the title of the movie/collection goes? Thanks!

(2017-04-05, 20:13)AudioBeast Wrote: Estuary is beautiful and minimalistic! Is it possible to add clearlogo support where the title of the movie/collection goes? Thanks!

See 4 posts up http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2555389
(2017-04-05, 20:13)AudioBeast Wrote: Estuary is beautiful and minimalistic! Is it possible to add clearlogo support where the title of the movie/collection goes? Thanks!

Maybe not the answer you want but if you are on kodi 18, there is a skin that does it: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=306757

Moanbag is in da place!
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Feature Requests3