• 93(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
Hi...How can i uninstall this skin?
I have no option to do so!
I wish to uninstall and reinstall.

Sent from my SM-G903F
First of all this is a beautiful skin and I love how versatile it is. Everything is perfect except I am getting a crash every time I try to browse my movies. The movie artwork starts disappearing almost like the skin can't keep up. Sometimes an error message pops up like this.

I can browse the TV shows and music ok. The crash only happens in movies. I can browse my movies in Estuary without it crashing. I have run out of ideas on how to fix it and was hoping I could find an answer here Confused

Here is the LOG
(2017-03-21, 13:54)Simograndi Wrote: It's the main menu scrolling not working (I'm using big modern horizontal layout), Widget scrolling is fine instead.
This happened only since last couple betas.

Some follow up questions...

1) Are you sure that this worked before ?
2) If so, when did it break ?
3) Do you have touch mode enabled ?
(2017-03-21, 15:17)stravic Wrote: When in netflix 2, wheb playing a movie and going back to home screen and pressing the left arrow to pull up the side menu in order to click full screen option, the side menue seems to be zoomed in and I'm unable to see any of the menu options

I can't reproduce this. Also I can't follow what you're saying with with "press left Arrow for the side menu to click full screen".
I guess you mean that you did not went back to homescreen but to the view/library and you want to see the menu there ?
In that case... Could be something with refresh rate switching, do you have that enabled ?
(2017-03-21, 19:16)jasn Wrote: Glad to see I wasn't missing something. Thanks Marcel. If you could also enable the keyboard "Pg Up/Pg Dwn" ratings assignment, also in Estuary, that would be a grand slam for me.

Sure, also a small fix. Available in next update
(2017-03-23, 23:57)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-21, 13:54)Simograndi Wrote: It's the main menu scrolling not working (I'm using big modern horizontal layout), Widget scrolling is fine instead.
This happened only since last couple betas.

Some follow up questions...

1) Are you sure that this worked before ?
2) If so, when did it break ?
3) Do you have touch mode enabled ?

1) I'm sure, I've always used this skin, and I use the Surface almost daily
2) It worked fine until beta 3.7.52 for sure, maybe .53
3) Yes, one of main reasons for using your skin without keyboard plugged in

Thanks!
(2017-03-21, 20:04)Saed Wrote: In the netflixv2 view. I get an error that I attached below. Is it my problem?

No, there is something strange going on with the dates for some widgets, It's already on my radar. To be fixed asap.
My bad Marcel. Fixed it. Thanks for your Awesome work!
(2017-03-21, 23:10)mikjos Wrote: i have a problem with the artist slideshow, when music or radio is playing..... the fanart is ok, but when there is no fanart for an artist or during some radio talk i would like to see some other random images in a specified folder.Is there a way to use this ?
Will be fixed in the next update. I've added a small setting to specify the default music background.

(2017-03-21, 23:10)mikjos Wrote: And another request : could you add the videolyrics by manfeed?

This is on my TODO list. I will look at it within 2 weeks.
(2017-03-22, 00:48)oattes Wrote: As long as you add that nice spinner to the animations ;-)

Mario created it a few weeks back. I'll ask him if he can add it to the reource addon containing all busy spinners.
Titan is my favorite skin, it's the best. My request would be even more options for lists, sorting, sizing media... Titan already has more any any other.

Please do something about the default repo download, the old Titan that installs seems ok then corrupts and fails. When I downloaded Kodi for a new install, 17 is 'the download' so I figured it was smoother then before.... but same thing happened. I had more time to look into it and found this thread with the download link... thanks. But I think anyone else that comes along is going to have this issue, maybe a warning or updated version should be put in place.
(2017-03-25, 00:47)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-22, 00:48)oattes Wrote: As long as you add that nice spinner to the animations ;-)

Mario created it a few weeks back. I'll ask him if he can add it to the reource addon containing all busy spinners.

I didn't jump all the way back in this thread but I am assuming this is the one you want:

https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/asse...097184.png

I'll get a pull request going later this eve for you @marcelveldt

I had planned on including it as a busy spinner option when I did the original PR but forgot. Sorry

Speaking of busy spinners marcel - I did a test and adding a GUI level requirements to an image resource addon.xml works - so at the repo level it will be hidden and if you attempt to install from zip Kodi will give a dependency not met error.

PM if you need me to make any changes etc.. but should be ready to go... feel free to fork the repo and publish the set I created for Krypton and up whenever you like / have free time.

Folks will be drowning in spinner options here soon :-)

Mario
(2017-03-22, 05:24)YungK Wrote: I've disabled the header for the home screen as I did before but the widgets are still low.
is there another way to hide the header so the submenus and widgets are moved to the top?

This will be fixed in the next update.
If the header is disabled, the widgets will use all space available
(2017-03-22, 10:11)nexus7 Wrote: Despite from the widget distortion with 1600 x 1200 px, you can see in both examples, that the widget topic is to close to the image since the last update.

1) The issue with the widget topic too close to the widget will be fixed in next update.
2) Your widgets are stretched because this skin only supports 16:9 and 16:10 aspect ratio. 4:3 is NOT supported.

(2017-03-22, 10:11)nexus7 Wrote: Another question: How can I reach the filemanager on the new settings-interface? I still have a shortcut in the settings-submenu to the filemanager, but when I use it now, it brings me to the fm but the option for adding a URL source is greyed out.

There is a Kodi setting to enable adding of sources. I believe it's hidden somewhere in settings --> appearance --> file lists
(2017-03-22, 12:25)spinecho Wrote: I'm running latest beta on libreelec Krypton 17.1 (Raybuntu build on Week Play 2) and showcase mode is definitely not fixed focus!!
Maybe we both have a different understanding of fixed focus. With the showcase view the middle/center poster is focused and the other posters are not. So, I'm not sure exactly what you mean. What is your expectation of "fixed focus" ?

(2017-03-22, 12:25)spinecho Wrote: Also...How can i uninstall this skin? There's no option? I wish to uninstall and reinstall fresh.

Install fresh will not do much as your settings are kept. Unless you're missing files or manually messed with skin files, there is generally no need to install fresh. If you really want that, you must first switch to another skin, after that you can uninstall from the addons section.
Better is to just reset all setings to defaults, that will refresh the entire skin.
Skin settings --> Backup and restore --> Reset to default settings
  • 93(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6