Mod DialogMusicInfo for MQ7 Krypton
Great JohnyBee !!!!

I used your new version in my mod, but, is it possible in the song's info window rated it?

Thanks!!!
(2017-03-27, 17:59)emiralles Wrote: Great JohnyBee !!!!

I used your new version in my mod, but, is it possible in the song's info window rated it?

Thanks!!!

Hi emiralles,
In the song's info window there are two rating (rating and user rating) and buttons for setting user rating.
Write exactly what you would like me to add.
Do you mean rating of the song while playing it (in the Musicvisualization dialog DialogMusicInfo)?
The DialogMusicInfo window in Musicvisualization has different settings while playing music.
JB
Yes, sorry. When play music.
(2017-03-28, 10:17)emiralles Wrote: Yes, sorry. When play music.
Oh OK Smile , I'll add a song rating when it's playing.
Update today.
New version in first post JB_DialogMusicInfo 005 beta 3 Smile
@JohnyBee Thanks,
I replaced the old file with the files from the new ver. and it seems that nothing has changed from the last beta ver (2).
I don't see any addition for a song user rating on music full screen nor the fix for the song rating in star on FS.
Can you check on that ?
(2017-03-28, 20:50)Dave.B Wrote: @JohnyBee Thanks,
I replaced the old file with the files from the new ver. and it seems that nothing has changed from the last beta ver (2).
I don't see any addition for a song user rating on music full screen nor the fix for the song rating in star on FS.
Can you check on that ?
For me works well
I updated JB_DialogMusicInfo_005-beta3.zip once more.
Check if it is ok please.

Edit:
For radio stream:
(2017-03-29, 10:29)JohnyBee Wrote:
(2017-03-28, 20:50)Dave.B Wrote: @JohnyBee Thanks,
Can you check on that ?
For me works well
I updated JB_DialogMusicInfo_005-beta3.zip once more.
Check if it is ok please.

Edit:
For radio stream:

Ok JohnyBee, now it works perfect. It's a Beautiful addition thank You.
I have 2 questions and 1 suggestion:
1. How do you change the rating while playing music ? My music info window looks exactly like shawn in the two pics you posted above and there are no buttons to change the rating.
2. Is it possible to add an option to go to the info screen straight from full screen just hitting "I"? now you need to bring up the OSD menu and then hit "i" from OSD menu.
3.Just a suggestion: add an option to go from the song info window to the album info window, so people who like the song can go to the album info window and play it or rate it from there etc. Then on the album info window an option to go straight to the artists info window so you can see all of his albums and play them.
(2017-03-29, 11:24)Dave.B Wrote: Ok JohnyBee, now it works perfect. It's a Beautiful addition thank You.
I have 2 questions and 1 suggestion:
1. How do you change the rating while playing music ? My music info window looks exactly like shawn in the two pics you posted above and there are no buttons to change the rating.
It seems to me that saving a rating value while playing a song does not work.
I deleted the button.
Quote:3.Just a suggestion: add an option to go from the song info window to the album info window, so people who like the song can go to the album info window and play it or rate it from there etc. Then on the album info window an option to go straight to the artists info window so you can see all of his albums and play them.
I do not know how to do it from the skin level.
The DialogMusicInfo dialog box is contextually invoked depending on the location in the music library.
How do I find a solution to this, I will try to add it.
(2017-03-29, 11:24)Dave.B Wrote: 2. Is it possible to add an option to go to the info screen straight from full screen just hitting "I"? now you need to bring up the OSD menu and then hit "i" from OSD menu.
Too much work to change it.Confused
MQ7 has another philosophy.Huh
Maybe somedayWink
(2017-03-29, 17:22)JohnyBee Wrote:
(2017-03-29, 11:24)Dave.B Wrote: 2. Is it possible to add an option to go to the info screen straight from full screen just hitting "I"? now you need to bring up the OSD menu and then hit "i" from OSD menu.
Too much work to change it.Confused
MQ7 has another philosophy.Huh
Maybe somedayWink

Thanks anyway, just thought it's a god Idea.
Hope someone will do something with it in the near future
Johny this script is simply awesome, great work and keep going on please.

i've got 2 questions for you:
1) when playing a song in full screen, how can i view the lyric text if i take them away by mistake? Is there a keyboard shortcut?
2) for many albums i don't have any image on the background, just sliding black rectangles even if the artist fan art is present, what am i missing?
(2017-03-30, 20:21)Benna Wrote: 1) when playing a song in full screen, how can i view the lyric text if i take them away by mistake? Is there a keyboard shortcut?

I do not know the solution. I would have to analyze the code as MQ7 implements.
(2017-03-31, 08:53)JohnyBee Wrote:
(2017-03-30, 20:21)Benna Wrote: 1) when playing a song in full screen, how can i view the lyric text if i take them away by mistake? Is there a keyboard shortcut?

I do not know the solution. I would have to analyze the code as MQ7 implements.

Nevermind Johny, is something related to MQ 7, i'll ask on the specific thread, thanks btw
(2017-03-30, 20:21)Benna Wrote: 2) for many albums i don't have any image on the background, just sliding black rectangles even if the artist fan art is present, what am i missing?
I need to know more details.
Do you mean the MusicVisualisation screen or the DialogMusicInfo screen?
Mark the screen shot of which place you are.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DialogMusicInfo for MQ7 Krypton1