• 6(current)
Release Kodi TV Channel Manager [V2.0.6 Updated 22/01/2016
(2016-11-17, 16:48)underwriter Wrote:
(2016-07-19, 13:07)adskiremote Wrote: Good to know dreamer. If there's any requests to modifications for my program please let me know.

Since the auto function is limited to openelec;
Is there any way one could utilize this with Apple TV4 KODI by manually copying the required db, edit and replace?
Just wondering as we feel left out from this wonderful tool

Yes you can overwrite the existing db with your new one from this. Just make sure you have SFTP or SSH to your box.
Thanks for this.

But i dont use groups. I just have one list with all channels so i need to reorder the channels. Can you implement a way to move channels up and down list maybe even highlighting a number of channels and moving them all at once.

This would save me great time than doing it using kodi's channel manager which is a pain.

Thanks again
(2017-02-05, 15:47)the_bo Wrote: Thanks for this.

But i dont use groups. I just have one list with all channels so i need to reorder the channels. Can you implement a way to move channels up and down list maybe even highlighting a number of channels and moving them all at once.

This would save me great time than doing it using kodi's channel manager which is a pain.

Thanks again

Sure will do. Am busy on a number of projects at the moment but will add this feature asap.
(2017-02-06, 21:59)adskiremote Wrote:
(2017-02-05, 15:47)the_bo Wrote: Thanks for this.

Thanks again

Sure will do. Am busy on a number of projects at the moment but will add this feature asap.

Awesome man thanks looking forward to update cheers Smile
Hi adskiremote

Did you by any chance get time to update this for reorder channels. It's just i've hundreds channels all jumbled up waiting to be re-ordered. Tongue

Apologies if your still busy working on your other projects Blush
Is there a way to batch process the TV29.db so that that Kodi channelid is set to be equal to the cable provider's channel number? For example, provider and EPG number for NBC is 1003 but Kodi channelid is 40. My remote control program (Simple Control/Roomie Remote) onscreen EPG sends a "channelset(EPG channel number)" command to Kodi but Kodi reads it as "channelset(channelid)". So I'd like to set channelid = EPG channel number for all channels. Thanks!
(2017-03-10, 16:32)the_bo Wrote: Hi adskiremote

Did you by any chance get time to update this for reorder channels. It's just i've hundreds channels all jumbled up waiting to be re-ordered. Tongue

Apologies if your still busy working on your other projects Blush

Hey the_bo - Could you send me your TV.db file. I want to make sure this fix will work with yours ok.

Am I right in saying you have a single channel group [All Channels]. Which you wish to re-order the channels on?

AdskiRemote
(2017-03-27, 21:34)ronkmd Wrote: Is there a way to batch process the TV29.db so that that Kodi channelid is set to be equal to the cable provider's channel number? For example, provider and EPG number for NBC is 1003 but Kodi channelid is 40. My remote control program (Simple Control/Roomie Remote) onscreen EPG sends a "channelset(EPG channel number)" command to Kodi but Kodi reads it as "channelset(channelid)". So I'd like to set channelid = EPG channel number for all channels. Thanks!

ronkmd - this may be possible. Can you send me an example of your EPG from your provider please. And I'll take a look.

Best,

AdskiRemote
(2017-05-28, 18:03)adskiremote Wrote: Hey the_bo - Could you send me your TV.db file. I want to make sure this fix will work with yours ok.

Am I right in saying you have a single channel group [All Channels]. Which you wish to re-order the channels on?

AdskiRemote

Hey AdskiRemote Good to see you back Big Grin

Yes i have a single channel group (All Channels) to reorder.

Heres the TV.db file

Thanks again
(2017-05-31, 23:46)the_bo Wrote:
(2017-05-28, 18:03)adskiremote Wrote: Hey the_bo - Could you send me your TV.db file. I want to make sure this fix will work with yours ok.

AdskiRemote

Heres the TV.db file

Thanks again

Hey good to be back :-)

I'll take a look and get back to you soon.
(2017-06-01, 12:43)adskiremote Wrote:
(2017-05-31, 23:46)the_bo Wrote:

AdskiRemote

Heres the TV.db file

Thanks again

Any luck AdskiRemote? Big Grin
(2017-06-09, 02:12)the_bo Wrote:
(2017-06-01, 12:43)adskiremote Wrote:
(2017-05-31, 23:46)the_bo Wrote: Hey AdskiRemote Good to see you back Big Grin

Heres the TV.db file

Thanks again

Any luck AdskiRemote? Big Grin

Hey the_bo - did various tests and haven't been able to move channels. However it could be because of the demo pvr addon I'm using.

I've changed the order in Kodi, and using my manager and manually in the sql database but to no avail.

What PVR addon are you using ? If I can match this may be we have a chance :-)
any plans for manage EPG or import from XMLTV and map into channels ?
I cannot resize the window. I can't Maximize it or even make it smaller/larger. Is this a known issue? Also, when I run it on Win 10, it crashes whenever I open the db, whether it's my db or your test db.
(2017-06-19, 10:26)piotrasd Wrote: any plans for manage EPG or import from XMLTV and map into channels ?

Sure I can take a look for you. Could you send me a sample XMLTV file and I'll work on mapping into channels.

Would you want to keep existing channels and import into a Channel group perhaps? Or just remove existing entries and import?

Adski
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi TV Channel Manager [V2.0.6 Updated 22/01/20161