• 96(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
Thank you Marcel ! I appreciate all your work and time for this skin

(2017-03-25, 00:45)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-21, 23:10)mikjos Wrote: i have a problem with the artist slideshow, when music or radio is playing..... the fanart is ok, but when there is no fanart for an artist or during some radio talk i would like to see some other random images in a specified folder.Is there a way to use this ?
Will be fixed in the next update. I've added a small setting to specify the default music background.

(2017-03-21, 23:10)mikjos Wrote: And another request : could you add the videolyrics by manfeed?

This is on my TODO list. I will look at it within 2 weeks.
(2017-03-27, 22:31)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-26, 13:32)Mario S. Wrote: I have a problem when i press the trailer button nothing happens!
Latest Krypton and latest Titan beta!!
In othere skins trailer works fine i use lokal trailer!

This happens when something is already playing (like tvtunes or music).
Will be fixed in next update

okay thanks marcelveldt Wink
(2017-03-27, 18:36)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-24, 01:04)Simograndi Wrote: 1) I'm sure, I've always used this skin, and I use the Surface almost daily
2) It worked fine until beta 3.7.52 for sure, maybe .53
3) Yes, one of main reasons for using your skin without keyboard plugged in

I finally had time to test this on a Windows 10 tablet and it's working fine.
I'm afraid this is somehow related to your setup.

Maybe you changed something in Kodi that casuses this ?
I've tested with Kodi 17.1 both stable and beta version is working fine.

Maybe you can also test it with a clean setup ?

Hi, thanks for testing. Nope, I didn't change any setting, I'll try a fresh setup as soon as I have time to do that and let you know Wink
Thanks again
(2017-03-26, 17:18)chrisjenks35 Wrote: the option to set background in home menu editor seems to have vanished. i previously had it set to display fanart from widget 1. but the whole option has gone now.

It will be back in the next update. Sidenote is that it will only be possible to use the fanart from widget 1
(2017-03-26, 18:42)jasn Wrote: Marcel, I auto-DL'd an update yesterday and now see star ratings displayed when viewing info for songs. Great! However, I am still not seeing stars displayed when viewing songs under Fullscreen.

I did not yet post an updated version. Will do so later today I hope.
(2017-03-26, 22:03)Mario S. Wrote: I think I found the Problem , when TV Tunes is activated and the movie have a theme then I can press the stop
button on my remote and the when I click the trailer button it plays fine.
Why can I press stop during the payback of a theme?
I think that's the problem !!

Yes indeed, that was the issue. It will be fixed in next update
(2017-03-26, 22:55)spinecho Wrote: I think we do have crossed wires over fixed focus!
I think i mean fixed list as in Showcase view with Aeon Nox skin (Silvo).

With this skin, fixed list stops the wraparound of posters, so my last movie does not show in front of first movie.
(Probably not explaining it well, can't take screenshot at mo [emoji20])

I'd like this type of behaviour...No wraparound...Is this possible?

Ah, you indeed mean that it shouldn't wrap.
Well, I took a quick peek and it's not going to be an easy fix to add so I have to add it to my todo list to pick up on a later stage.
Once I have a littl emore spare time available I can add in the option to not have it wrap around.

https://trello.com/c/SMywGv02/73-setting...wcase-view
(2017-03-27, 12:11)Rastan Wrote: Hi again, after hours more of trying different things. I stumbled upon and realised that it was the settings under Media library views --> Prefer animated posters (if available) setting as you mentioned. My PC is not the fastest in the world. But I think it has more than enough horse power for Kodi and a heavy skin. I'm no coder but I think its the way the animated artwork is called on the fly. When scrolling through movies so many things are being checked and looked for, then displayed at the same time the skin is scrolling and showing the different artwork which overloads kodi. I think I read somewhere that Kodi has a limit on the amount of RAM it can use because it is coded in 32 bit.

I also found it is not just in Titan. Aeon Madnox has the same problem for me. I have just disabled animated artwork in the meantime. Automatic widget rotation works fine for me, although it occationally shows a grey square instead of artwork, but I can live with that.

Thanks for your time and thankyou so much for the beautiful skin, the family are enjoying it too! Big Grin

That's why I added the additional setting to only show the animated poster in the details pane, that way you can still enjoy animated art but only for the item that is currently focused which is less heavy for your system.
I am confused here I have this installed on my Kodi 17.1 Krypton and I am on a Fire TV Second Generation and I don't see how you add your add-ons to the skin so you can select which add-on you want to be with each widgets and I am using the Netflix layout and I saw some YouTube videos and they said to look for Configure widgets row and that is nowhere to be see with layout Netflix 1 or 2
(2017-03-27, 23:29)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-26, 22:55)spinecho Wrote: I think we do have crossed wires over fixed focus!
I think i mean fixed list as in Showcase view with Aeon Nox skin (Silvo).

With this skin, fixed list stops the wraparound of posters, so my last movie does not show in front of first movie.
(Probably not explaining it well, can't take screenshot at mo [emoji20])

I'd like this type of behaviour...No wraparound...Is this possible?

Ah, you indeed mean that it shouldn't wrap.
Well, I took a quick peek and it's not going to be an easy fix to add so I have to add it to my todo list to pick up on a later stage.
Once I have a littl emore spare time available I can add in the option to not have it wrap around.

https://trello.com/c/SMywGv02/73-setting...wcase-view
Thanks marcelveldt.... You're a star!

Sent from my SM-G903F
any way to add search to home menu? search but no answers found
PRV WIDGET BUG

RECENTLY PLAYED CHANNELS WIDGET is not displaying last played TV channel in last viewed order instead is displaying it in Default Channel number order, Kodi default ESTUARY Skin does not have this issue.

example: if I watched channel 1 then watch channel 2 it should place channel 2 on top of the list because it was my last view channel, this is not the case instead its displaying last view channel in number order 1 and then channel 2. so channel 1 will ALWAYS BE on to of the widget list and it doesn't get removed it permanently stays there ): regardless of what channels I view or if I never view it again.

PLEASE HELP! i find this feature really useful, please tell me what I can do to help (: or if you need me to post a video in case I am not explaining myself properly.

THANKS!
With the latest update I'm seeing a really weird bug during playback. The title starts to play fine, but when the info panel overlays disappear the video just goes black. There's still sound, just no video. I switched skins and the problem went away. Anyone else seeing this?
With the latest update I'm seeing a really weird bug during playback. The title starts to play fine, but when the info panel overlays disappear the video just goes black. There's still sound, just no video. I switched skins and the problem went away. Anyone else seeing this?
I love the skin! I have a config where all pertinent categories from exodus are widget-ized on the home screen. It's a GREAT UI. The only thing negative about it is a little loading time which I can deal with. But it's a giant pain in the ass not to be able to add something from widget view to favorites and/or TrakT. Is this feature in development?
  • 96(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6