• 97(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
Hey Marcel, I'm still using this amazing skin after a few years, though I have changed the layout and look many times. I came across a thread in which you suggested the possibility of adding the now playing video background as a box on the top right corner of the titan skin. I just wanted to know if that is an option you may implement at some point?

Here is the link to the thread: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=308384

Thanks again Marcel for this great skin
For me Titan is the best.
Only one question: I use English and Spanish subtitles but since a few days I can't see the flag in the search panel of the subtitles and is imposible to know the language of the selected.

Any solution for this?

Enviado desde mi Le X820 mediante Tapatalk
(2017-03-28, 15:54)Kingsmotorsport Wrote: I love the skin! I have a config where all pertinent categories from exodus are widget-ized on the home screen. It's a GREAT UI. The only thing negative about it is a little loading time which I can deal with. But it's a giant pain in the ass not to be able to add something from widget view to favorites and/or TrakT. Is this feature in development?

I have been trying to figure this out forever. I asked this back in June of last year....

(2016-06-17, 19:24)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-06-15, 20:55)pence Wrote: Hello! I download the latest beta for Kodi 17, and installed the Titan skin from Emby Beta Repository. I heard there was going to be an option in 17 to use the context menu while in Netflix view option for the widgets. It would be great to "Add to Library" or whatever right from the widgets.

All normal contextmenu options should also be available for widgets in Kodi 17.
If an option isn't there while browsing the library the normal way, it will also not show up in widgets

I did some research on the trakt addon, as well as trakt context menu. I believe the trakt context menu addon is a good starting place, since it gives you the option to "mark watched in Trakt", although the add to collection / Library option is missing, even though it appears once you are within your addon. Also try not to mention E****s or any of the other banned addons. It's a good way to get your question skipped or deleted.
Greetings, new to Titan skin and I was wondering if it is possible to display multiple widgets at once with simple confluence style home screen horizontal?
Marcel, I'm not sure if you have been notified of an issue where the header is not being displayed correctly. I'm using Netflix View 2 and when I'm trying to display the title+clock or weather+clock or anything for that matter on the Home Screen only, it's getting doubled. See the screen shot below...

Just tested and the same is happening on the Official Titan as well
Hi all I can't disable the Automatic widget rotation even though I disabled it it keeps going I'm using the latest beta build
Also some of my custom color settings are not being saved if I restart kodi the got back to the original theme

Is there away to add a search to home screen in this skin
Where is the custom widget rows on the netflix 2 skin? Just updated to krypton and can't seem to find it so can't create widget rows
I am problem setting up Widgets for movies I have 4 setup and one only shows a name and another doesn't show up at all and when you go in to select it only gives you the option to use as widget but nothing shows up on the home screen
(2017-03-29, 14:54)briski_10 Wrote: Where is the custom widget rows on the netflix 2 skin? Just updated to krypton and can't seem to find it so can't create widget rows

Skin Settings > Configure Shortcuts > Edit Menu Shortcuts > Highlight Any Menu Item You Want > Scroll Down to Widgets and Select > From there you can configure however you likeNod
(2017-03-29, 16:19)cooley76 Wrote: I am problem setting up Widgets for movies I have 4 setup and one only shows a name and another doesn't show up at all and when you go in to select it only gives you the option to use as widget but nothing shows up on the home screen

I'm guessing you have 4 Widgets set up. 1 has the name and the other does not. What about the other 2, no name either? What layout are you using? Need a little more info in order to help, but I'll try.... The Widget that shows the name, is it working correctly? The other 3 sound like you created a menu item but didn't assign an Add-On in the menu. Sorry, but without more info I'm kinda lostHuh
(2017-03-27, 19:42)NetflixGuy Wrote: 4. The covers in the home screen are english (this is what I want) but when I play a movie the cover is in German (I am German but I want all covers be the same not a mix of homescreen-englisch and movie playing-german cover)

This happens because the addon you're using is starting the playback incorrectly, meaning that there is no artwork supplied to the Kodi player.
Result is that the skinhelper artwork lookup service is trying to fill the blanks and scrapes the artwork where it uses your UI language as the preferred language..
If you play from the video library you won't have this issue, it will only happen from widgets.

As this is strictly an addon issue and the fact that this probably not an addon that is allowed here, I can't help you.
(2017-03-28, 05:01)cooley76 Wrote: I am confused here I have this installed on my Kodi 17.1 Krypton and I am on a Fire TV Second Generation and I don't see how you add your add-ons to the skin so you can select which add-on you want to be with each widgets and I am using the Netflix layout and I saw some YouTube videos and they said to look for Configure widgets row and that is nowhere to be see with layout Netflix 1 or 2

That's because it was changed. Configuring the widgets is now the same for all homescreen layouts.
Skin settings --> Configure shortcuts --> Edit menu shortcuts --> Select shortcut on the left where you want to attach widgets to --> Press widgets button --> assign widgets (max 8 per shortcut).

By default this will result in being able to see max 8 widgets if a mainmenu item is selected. You can also make it show one big unlimited list of widgets.
There's a "detach from mainmenu" setting for that in Skin settings --> Homescreen layout.
(2017-03-28, 07:52)rawnx Wrote: any way to add search to home menu? search but no answers found

Skin Settings --> Configure shortcuts --> Edit menu shortcuts --> Press ADD --> Select Video Library --> Press Search...
(2017-03-28, 15:54)Kingsmotorsport Wrote: I love the skin! I have a config where all pertinent categories from exodus are widget-ized on the home screen. It's a GREAT UI. The only thing negative about it is a little loading time which I can deal with. But it's a giant pain in the ass not to be able to add something from widget view to favorites and/or TrakT. Is this feature in development?

please read the forum rules
(2017-03-29, 17:22)Fake Healer Wrote:
(2017-03-29, 14:54)briski_10 Wrote: Where is the custom widget rows on the netflix 2 skin? Just updated to krypton and can't seem to find it so can't create widget rows

Skin Settings > Configure Shortcuts > Edit Menu Shortcuts > Highlight Any Menu Item You Want > Scroll Down to Widgets and Select > From there you can configure however you likeNod

I am after the configure widget rows option that does not seem to be on my version
  • 97(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6