• 98(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
(2017-03-29, 18:00)briski_10 Wrote:
(2017-03-29, 17:22)Fake Healer Wrote:
(2017-03-29, 14:54)briski_10 Wrote: Where is the custom widget rows on the netflix 2 skin? Just updated to krypton and can't seem to find it so can't create widget rows

Skin Settings > Configure Shortcuts > Edit Menu Shortcuts > Highlight Any Menu Item You Want > Scroll Down to Widgets and Select > From there you can configure however you likeNod

I am after the configure widget rows option that does not seem to be on my version

From Marcel......
That's because it was changed. Configuring the widgets is now the same for all homescreen layouts.
Skin settings --> Configure shortcuts --> Edit menu shortcuts --> Select shortcut on the left where you want to attach widgets to --> Press widgets button --> assign widgets (max 8 per shortcut).

By default this will result in being able to see max 8 widgets if a mainmenu item is selected. You can also make it show one big unlimited list of widgets.
There's a "detach from mainmenu" setting for that in Skin settings --> Homescreen layout.
(2017-03-29, 18:14)Fake Healer Wrote:
(2017-03-29, 18:00)briski_10 Wrote:
(2017-03-29, 17:22)Fake Healer Wrote: Skin Settings > Configure Shortcuts > Edit Menu Shortcuts > Highlight Any Menu Item You Want > Scroll Down to Widgets and Select > From there you can configure however you likeNod

I am after the configure widget rows option that does not seem to be on my version

Thanks for your help, much appreciated l. Will have a good play about now

From Marcel......
That's because it was changed. Configuring the widgets is now the same for all homescreen layouts.
Skin settings --> Configure shortcuts --> Edit menu shortcuts --> Select shortcut on the left where you want to attach widgets to --> Press widgets button --> assign widgets (max 8 per shortcut).

By default this will result in being able to see max 8 widgets if a mainmenu item is selected. You can also make it show one big unlimited list of widgets.
There's a "detach from mainmenu" setting for that in Skin settings --> Homescreen layout.
(2017-03-28, 12:18)tuppaacc Wrote: RECENTLY PLAYED CHANNELS WIDGET is not displaying last played TV channel in last viewed order instead is displaying it in Default Channel number order, Kodi default ESTUARY Skin does not have this issue.

example: if I watched channel 1 then watch channel 2 it should place channel 2 on top of the list because it was my last view channel, this is not the case instead its displaying last view channel in number order 1 and then channel 2. so channel 1 will ALWAYS BE on to of the widget list and it doesn't get removed it permanently stays there ): regardless of what channels I view or if I never view it again.

Are you 100% sure about this ? I've just tested this a few times and it's working correctly on my setup. The last watched channel is the first on the list.
Please note however that it can take a few minutes untill the widget refreshes.
(2017-03-28, 14:00)jluce50 Wrote: With the latest update I'm seeing a really weird bug during playback. The title starts to play fine, but when the info panel overlays disappear the video just goes black. There's still sound, just no video. I switched skins and the problem went away. Anyone else seeing this?

I can't reproduce this one. Working fine on my setup.
Can be related to your video card drivers as the info panel is rendered on top of the video.
What platform do you run Kodi on ?
(2017-03-28, 15:54)Kingsmotorsport Wrote: I love the skin! I have a config where all pertinent categories from exodus are widget-ized on the home screen. It's a GREAT UI. The only thing negative about it is a little loading time which I can deal with. But it's a giant pain in the ass not to be able to add something from widget view to favorites and/or TrakT. Is this feature in development?

Please read the forum rules. You're asking support for a BANNED addon providing illegal content.
(2017-03-28, 16:26)Skribbler1 Wrote: Hey Marcel, I'm still using this amazing skin after a few years, though I have changed the layout and look many times. I came across a thread in which you suggested the possibility of adding the now playing video background as a box on the top right corner of the titan skin. I just wanted to know if that is an option you may implement at some point?

That's still on my todo list. Currently I'm bug fixing some stuff but after that I'll be adding features again.
(2017-03-28, 16:45)Pakillo73 Wrote: For me Titan is the best.
Only one question: I use English and Spanish subtitles but since a few days I can't see the flag in the search panel of the subtitles and is imposible to know the language of the selected.

Go to Settings --> Add-ons --> Install from repository --> Kodi add-on repository --> Look and feel --> Image collections

Install this add-on: Language Flags Colour

Once that's installed it will show the country flags again.
Hy marcelveldt is the trailer (TvTunes) bug solved in the new update or comes it in a later update ??
(2017-03-29, 17:32)Fake Healer Wrote:
(2017-03-29, 16:19)cooley76 Wrote: I am problem setting up Widgets for movies I have 4 setup and one only shows a name and another doesn't show up at all and when you go in to select it only gives you the option to use as widget but nothing shows up on the home screen

I'm guessing you have 4 Widgets set up. 1 has the name and the other does not. What about the other 2, no name either? What layout are you using? Need a little more info in order to help, but I'll try.... The Widget that shows the name, is it working correctly? The other 3 sound like you created a menu item but didn't assign an Add-On in the menu. Sorry, but without more info I'm kinda lostHuh

Homescreen layout is Netflix homemenu layout 2.
The list of widgets I have are these:
For TV Shows: Exdous-Watchlist
Exodus-People Watching
For Movies:
Exdous- New Movies
Phoenix- The Alpha Reborn
Supra Box- UHD 4K
Silent Hunter
Everything is showing up but this 2:
Phoenix- The Alpha Reborn and this only shows the name no widgets or pictures
Silent Hunter name doesn't show up or any widgets or pictures
I found a little bug see picture below !!

(2017-03-29, 20:31)cooley76 Wrote:
(2017-03-29, 17:32)Fake Healer Wrote:
(2017-03-29, 16:19)cooley76 Wrote: I am problem setting up Widgets for movies I have 4 setup and one only shows a name and another doesn't show up at all and when you go in to select it only gives you the option to use as widget but nothing shows up on the home screen

I'm guessing you have 4 Widgets set up. 1 has the name and the other does not. What about the other 2, no name either? What layout are you using? Need a little more info in order to help, but I'll try.... The Widget that shows the name, is it working correctly? The other 3 sound like you created a menu item but didn't assign an Add-On in the menu. Sorry, but without more info I'm kinda lostHuh

Exodus-People Watching
For Movies:
Exdous- New Movies
Supra Box- UHD 4K
Silent Hunter

Please edit your post and Do Not use the name of any Add-Ons, ie E+*&@S. = Forum Rules
Reword with something like Movie Add-On "X", TV Show Add-On "X"
(2017-03-29, 20:55)Fake Healer Wrote:
(2017-03-29, 20:31)cooley76 Wrote:
(2017-03-29, 17:32)Fake Healer Wrote: I'm guessing you have 4 Widgets set up. 1 has the name and the other does not. What about the other 2, no name either? What layout are you using? Need a little more info in order to help, but I'll try.... The Widget that shows the name, is it working correctly? The other 3 sound like you created a menu item but didn't assign an Add-On in the menu. Sorry, but without more info I'm kinda lostHuh

Exodus-People Watching
For Movies:
Exdous- New Movies
Supra Box- UHD 4K
Silent Hunter

Please edit your post and Do Not use the name of any Add-Ons, ie E+*&@S. = Forum Rules

Now I don't get this you ask for the names and I give you the names and then you tell me to edit them that makes no sense at all
(2017-03-29, 20:57)cooley76 Wrote:
(2017-03-29, 20:55)Fake Healer Wrote:
(2017-03-29, 20:31)cooley76 Wrote: Homescreen layout is Netflix homemenu layout 2.
Exodus-People Watching
For Movies:
Exdous- New Movies
Supra Box- UHD 4K
Silent Hunter

Now I don't get this you ask for the names and I give you the names and then you tell me to edit them that makes no sense at all

Do you get this? http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=119117
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2017-03-29, 21:55)brazen1 Wrote:
(2017-03-29, 20:57)cooley76 Wrote:
(2017-03-29, 20:55)Fake Healer Wrote: Please edit your post and Do Not use the name of any Add-Ons, ie E+*&@S. = Forum Rules

Do you get this? http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=119117
I don't know what that has to do with the problems I am having with my widgets not showing up on the homescreen
(2017-03-29, 19:54)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-28, 16:26)Skribbler1 Wrote: Hey Marcel, I'm still using this amazing skin after a few years, though I have changed the layout and look many times. I came across a thread in which you suggested the possibility of adding the now playing video background as a box on the top right corner of the titan skin. I just wanted to know if that is an option you may implement at some point?

That's still on my todo list. Currently I'm bug fixing some stuff but after that I'll be adding features again.

Awesome! Thanks for the quick reply.
  • 98(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6