• 21(current)
EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED)
(2017-03-28, 20:15)Kr1ss Wrote: Hello Alanon !

Thank you very much one more time for the update of the movies RightList view Wink
To my mind, even when the plot text is rather short it looks still pretty. Anyways, most of the times the movie plot given by e.g. a TMDB scrape is long enough to fill the text box.

I found another problem today... After I added some new movies to my lib, I recognized that no extrafanart was loaded for those, although the images have been downloaded into the correct folder before. The skin showed me extrafanarts of another movie instead. Reloading the skin didn't help, nor did restarting Kodi.
Seems that extrafanart pictures aren't found for library items without a corresponding .nfo file in which these are defined.
Assuming that this is the reason, I will now export my whole library into separate files in order to solve this, because you cannot create .nfo files for the new movies only. Having to do that for the complete lib each time new content is added would be kind of annoying...

This can happen sometimes when Skin Helper was updated and didn't start up properly. The skin itself doesn't load the extrafanart, the skin helper finds the images automatically, and does this only when the links are in the database, no matter the scraping method. I never use nfo files, so this shouldn't be an issue. And I'm certain that you don't need to go through the trouble of re-scraping everything using nfo's!

I think two or three things can fix the issue.

1. Do a library update, then restart Kodi. This should knock Skin Helper on the head and have it register the proper files.

2. Go to the ExtendedInfo of the troublesome items, and use the "Refresh" button to force a re-download / re-scrape for each movie. The re-scrape should also fix the issue.

3. If you don't want to update the items, or if both of the previous ideas didn't work, use the script.toolbox add-on from MikeSilvo's GitHub. It forces an artwork update to the entire database, and it adds-in what you have downloaded. Kodi usually does this automatically, but it's a good tool to have in such cases. Wink
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
Working fine after updating the library ! Thanks for your hints.
Btw had installed the Toolbox script a while ago Big Grin
Have a nice evening !
Hi Alanon, can you let me know how to hide the number of movies on the Skin? I don't want to show it but I don't see the function to hide in the Setting of Skin, please let me know why to hide on code, I will disable that row, thank you so much!

(2017-03-28, 20:15)Kr1ss Wrote: Hello Alanon !

To my mind, even when the plot text is rather short it looks still pretty. Anyways, most of the times the movie plot given by e.g. a TMDB scrape is long enough to fill the text box.

Same as me. Most of my movie plot text is so long and the text box not enough to show all, I can not increase the size of text box so I need waiting few seconds to reading all content in the Spotlight for each movies. Any method to resolve this problem?

I was try this way to reduce the time autoscroll but it don't change anything.

Code:
<autoscroll time="3000" delay="4000" repeat="5000">Container.HasFocus(9001)</autoscroll>
Fixes for Hub widgets. That was fixed in version 2.1. Is broke again with the latest release.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2526503

Had to replace: Includes_Window.xml

EDIT#

Replace line 228 in Includes_Window.xml

Code:
<content target="$PARAM[target]">$PARAM[content]</content>

with

Code:
<content target="$VAR[Defs_HomeWidget_Target]">$VAR[Defs_Hub_Widget]</content>
(2017-03-29, 05:30)deadlock Wrote: Hi Alanon, can you let me know how to hide the number of movies on the Skin? I don't want to show it but I don't see the function to hide in the Setting of Skin, please let me know why to hide on code, I will disable that row, thank you so much!

(2017-03-29, 05:42)deadlock Wrote: Same as me. Most of my movie plot text is so long and the text box not enough to show all, I can not increase the size of text box so I need waiting few seconds to reading all content in the Spotlight for each movies. Any method to resolve this problem?

I was try this way to reduce the time autoscroll but it don't change anything.

Code:
<autoscroll time="3000" delay="4000" repeat="5000">Container.HasFocus(9001)</autoscroll>

As far as the first one goes, the only way to completely remove all text is by disabling the entire header. Otherwise, you have a choice between using a total number of media, or just the unwatched count. Both settings are in the header section. If you want to forcefully remove just the lower content, you need to go to Includes_Furniture.xml, and find the include "Furniture_TopBar_Header_SubLabel". One or more of the entries there will be what you need to delete.

As far as the second problem, the time tag denotes the overall scrolling time in milliseconds, and the delay tag controls how much time passes before the scrolling starts. If you left the delay at 4000, that would explain why you are waiting. Change that value to 0, and it should start immediately. Although if your plot is that long, then scrolling at once and in a few seconds will make reading it difficult.

(2017-03-29, 06:22)pinguy Wrote: Fixes for Hub widgets. That was fixed in version 2.1. Is broke again with the latest release.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2526503

Had to replace: Includes_Window.xml

Whoops, forgot to add the code I was testing out, will be fixed ASAP!

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
Thank you, first problem was solved, I was delete this code to hide the movie counter:

Code:
<value>$VAR[Furniture_Counter_Movies]$VAR[Furniture_Counter_Tvshows]$VAR[Furniture_Counter_Episodes]$VAR[Furniture_Counter_Songs]$VAR[Furniture_Counter_Channels]</value>

The second problem that try to reduce the time show the rest in the spotlight still not success Big Grin I was try to replace them like that but no more different:

Code:
<!--  Ajout Control -->          
            <control type="label">
                <width>520</width>
                <autoscroll time="1000" delay="0" repeat="5000">Container.HasFocus(9001)</autoscroll>
                <label>$VAR[Label_HomeWidget]</label>
                <aligny>top</aligny>
                <height>35</height>
                <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="70" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
                <textcolor>HomeBarFG</textcolor>
                <visible>Skin.HasSetting(home.showclearlogo)</visible>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <label>$VAR[Label_HomeWidget]</label>
                <aligny>top</aligny>
                <height>35</height>
                <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="70" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
<!-- Ajout Visible -->                
                <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(home.showclearlogo)</visible>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
<!-- Ajout Scroll -->            
                <autoscroll time="1000" delay="0" repeat="5000">Container.HasFocus(9001)</autoscroll>
                <label>$VAR[Label_HomeWidget_Label]</label>
                <aligny>top</aligny>
                <font>Font-WidgetInfoTitle</font>
                <height>70</height>
                <textcolor>$VAR[HighlightColor2]</textcolor>
            </control>
            <control type="textbox">
                <label>$VAR[Label_HomeWidget_Plot]</label>
                <aligny>top</aligny>
                <align>left</align>
                <height>120</height>
                <font>Font-ListInfo</font>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <width>620</width>
                <label>$VAR[Label_HomeWidget_Info]</label>
                <aligny>center</aligny>
                <font>Font-ListInfo-Small</font>
                <height>65</height>
            </control>          
        </control>
    </include>
    <include name="Home_Widget_Right">
        <include>Animation_Right</include>
        <visible>IntegerGreaterThan(Container(9001).NumItems,0)</visible>
Wink 
Other question, I'm sorry because I was ask you more Big Grin

I want to change the name of the movie in the view mode. You can see the pictures below to clearly my question:
- View: Big wide with cleararts -> it show the name of the movie in 2 languages.
- View: Gallery -> it show the name of the movie in 1 language.
- Spotlight -> it show the name of the movie in 1 language.
=> Now, I want to change the name in the green to the name in the blue (and spotlight). Can I do that?

Thank you for your support!
Hi Alanon!

In the first place, thanks for giving all of us so much support, and thanks for keeping this awesome skin alive.

I want to report 3 bugs:

1) The animation effect for the rssfeed on the homescreen is missing. So when I enter a section, there is a kind of fade out/slide animation, but not for the rss feed.
2) This one is about the video OSD for live tv. If the info button is highlighted and I go to right I go to channels. But when I go to left again, I go to fast forward instead of info. (see screenshot)
3) The new context menu is nice, but is not centrated in the middle of the screen. Is this the wright behavior? (see screenshot)

Thank again for your support!
Hi Alanon

There is something I do not understand about the CdArt.

As you can see, the cd is well displayed in the list of songs of the album (the add-on does that, don't remember which)

But when I listen to a song, it disappears.

If I want to make it work, I've to go on fanart.tv, select the cdart, download and put it the right repertory. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring !!!

Is a add-on can make it ? Or is there an option that I forgot to active?

Thanks !!
I love how this skin is progressing, keep up the good work. I will just be glad when you bring back the 'black colour theme'.
The way I have the skin setup is all black with white transparent icons throughout. Works well with the movie artwork and rotating extrathumbs.

I noticed a few people talking about this duration problem, works in some parts of the skin and not in others, do we really need to have the duration time appear twice on the same screen? I personally think we don't need it next to the title on the 'media info views', removing it would also give a little bit more room for those long movie titles.
It's available on the info screen anyway.

Maybe it's just me being fussy, I'm the type of person that prefers the movie plot to be on info screen only. I don't like scrolling txt/half visible plots on a view screen.

How difficult would it be to include a option to use 'plot outline' for movies and full plot in the information screen?
Similar to what Aeon Nox does.
Hello @Kelexel !

I think you are looking for cdART Manager by stef.an. It can be used to download and organize music artwork from fanart.tv and MusicBrainz, including the CD labels. You can install it through the official Kodi repo.

Hope this helps you.
I'm trying to set a static image as a background for music OSD. I didn't find an option to do so in skin settings though. Is anyone able to help out?
(2017-03-29, 09:36)deadlock Wrote: Other question, I'm sorry because I was ask you more Big Grin

I want to change the name of the movie in the view mode. You can see the pictures below to clearly my question:
- View: Big wide with cleararts -> it show the name of the movie in 2 languages.
- View: Gallery -> it show the name of the movie in 1 language.
- Spotlight -> it show the name of the movie in 1 language.
=> Now, I want to change the name in the green to the name in the blue (and spotlight). Can I do that?

Thank you for your support!

The title in the blue is actually the label by which the clearlogo is downloaded. The film title along with the plot is determined by the scraper settings. The widgets and titles in the views only display what is scraped. I think that Kodi replaces the labels meant to scrape fanart.tv to the other language. I don't know if they can be forced to display as the title, since all the code used in the Big Wide ClearArt view is ListItem.Label. Perhaps try to replace them with Listitem.Title?

(2017-03-29, 15:06)powermarcel10 Wrote: Hi Alanon!

In the first place, thanks for giving all of us so much support, and thanks for keeping this awesome skin alive.

I want to report 3 bugs:

1) The animation effect for the rssfeed on the homescreen is missing. So when I enter a section, there is a kind of fade out/slide animation, but not for the rss feed.
2) This one is about the video OSD for live tv. If the info button is highlighted and I go to right I go to channels. But when I go to left again, I go to fast forward instead of info. (see screenshot)
3) The new context menu is nice, but is not centrated in the middle of the screen. Is this the wright behavior? (see screenshot)

Thank again for your support!

1. Got it. Just tested and you're quite right. I'm a bit puzzled as to why, hopefully I'll get to the bottom of it.

2. Gotcha! Fixed!

3. The vertical context menu is (usually) centred on the list which uses it, though there are rare exceptions. In your screen-shot, the list is separate from the poster, so that accounts for the asymmetry. It's not a bug, in the sense that it can't be prevented due to the way everything is built.

Thanks for keeping a sharp eye out for bugs! Big Grin

(2017-03-29, 22:28)Kelexel Wrote: Hi Alanon

There is something I do not understand about the CdArt.

As you can see, the cd is well displayed in the list of songs of the album (the add-on does that, don't remember which)

But when I listen to a song, it disappears.

If I want to make it work, I've to go on fanart.tv, select the cdart, download and put it the right repertory. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring !!!

Is a add-on can make it ? Or is there an option that I forgot to active?

Thanks !!

The disc in the views is retrieved by Skin Helper automatically. The OSD artwork, artist logos etc, need to be configured in the Resources settings - you need to configure the path to the images, and your music collection needs to be organised a certain way (you can see how and why in the FAQ).

(2017-03-30, 00:28)kingkearney Wrote: I love how this skin is progressing, keep up the good work. I will just be glad when you bring back the 'black colour theme'.
The way I have the skin setup is all black with white transparent icons throughout. Works well with the movie artwork and rotating extrathumbs.

I noticed a few people talking about this duration problem, works in some parts of the skin and not in others, do we really need to have the duration time appear twice on the same screen? I personally think we don't need it next to the title on the 'media info views', removing it would also give a little bit more room for those long movie titles.
It's available on the info screen anyway.

Maybe it's just me being fussy, I'm the type of person that prefers the movie plot to be on info screen only. I don't like scrolling txt/half visible plots on a view screen.

How difficult would it be to include a option to use 'plot outline' for movies and full plot in the information screen?
Similar to what Aeon Nox does.

As far as the colour theme - Since I still don't know what exactly broke the dialogues, I'm not sure I'll ever have a fix. The closest I've gotten to is to determine that it seems any theme other than the default and Light one will break the dialogues. As a consolation, you can still use the dark interface on the default theme for a similar, albeit less black effect.

The durations are universally available in the bottom right corner along with the finish time, so I guess folks just like their durations. Big Grin

Media Info 1/2/3 are meant to be informative and to give as much info as possible, and List/Plain List and a few others are meant to be more streamlined. The info screen is a bit awkward, especially for mouse users, so I get why some of them would like to keep out of it as much as possible. That's why I like to give folks choices, so that it's possible for them to get to where they want to be with the skin.

As far as the plot outlines and settings, if I've done the previous set-up correctly, it should be very little trouble. The bigger issue for me is that I've seen very little difference in my set-up when using that Aeon Nox setting. So when I make it, I'll be counting on you to tell me if it works?

(2017-03-30, 14:36)xbmosx Wrote: I'm trying to set a static image as a background for music OSD. I didn't find an option to do so in skin settings though. Is anyone able to help out?

At the moment there is no such option. The only available options are the ones you can see listed in the selector. I'll try add it in for the next batch of updates..

• 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED)21