Finally (almost) completed all-in-one Kodi Arcade
I've been working on this for a while! Kodi frontend arcade all-in-one controller. Looking forward to Kodi v18 Big Grin

Build album here:
http://imgur.com/gallery/cYrVi
Cool.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Looks nice! Hope it's more durable than the original Nintendo controllers. I broke one of mine the first week I had that thing.

One question though: What the heck is the banana for?
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 20.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
(2017-03-31, 03:47)MetalChris Wrote: Looks nice! Hope it's more durable than the original Nintendo controllers. I broke one of mine the first week I had that thing.

One question though: What the heck is the banana for?

Yes but what size banana?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-03-31, 04:31)nickr Wrote: Yes but what size banana?
Exactly! If that is a mega-banana in that picture like some of the ones I see at our supermarket, then I think there's a risk of a hernia when trying to lift that controller.

With that said, I now have joystick envy.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Finally (almost) completed all-in-one Kodi Arcade0