TV Show ISO "Watched" flags selecting multiples
As I am trying to convert from MCE to Kodi 17.1, I am trying to select the "watched" flags manually with the right click. Unfortunately, trying to set one episode to "watched" ends up selecting multiple episodes. It's the same no matter which of the skins I use.
Do you have separate files for each episode?
No, I looked at doing that with Handbrake and such but there's no way I'm crunching through 22TB of owned Blu_Ray data and extract them. That would take a year to solve this issue. Isn't there a better way? I actually delayed converting to Kodi until iso & menus were well supported.
Well, without further information, I think that is your problem. You probably have four episodes in the same file, but marking one as watched is also marking the other three as watched because all four have the same file address.

I don't know a way around this. Others might.

Give more info. Don't make us drag it out of you!!!

Operating system,
Directory structure
File naming conventions used
File type... mkv, mt2s, iso etc

It might help someone to help you.
Another good reason to rip to mkv with makemkv. Very quick too.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-03-31, 22:13)twinpeaks Wrote: No, I looked at doing that with Handbrake and such but there's no way I'm crunching through 22TB of owned Blu_Ray data and extract them. That would take a year to solve this issue. Isn't there a better way? I actually delayed converting to Kodi until iso & menus were well supported.

Try my addon. It is able to 'split' multiple episodes in a bluray iso, even when those episodes are on the iso as one appended long video.

You can also define if you want to see the recaps (previously on ...).

It is still a WIP...

bluray iso utils in my sig.
Add-on : Bluray iso utils Rewrite of BR_iso_enhancements
Add-on : BR_iso_Enhancements Give theatrical & directors cut from the same bluray iso each their own library entry, use bluray iso's of tv shows as if they are already ripped.
Thanks! On the to-do list for next weekend!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show ISO "Watched" flags selecting multiples0