• 101(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
Thanks marcelveldt got it working now. Love this skin!!!
Is there away to add fanart to background of home screen I'm using netflix 2 skin
Not sure if this has been raised. I am using beta version 3.7.59 on Windows 7 and have always been using the Classic style for Media/Codec info in both library and playback views. Since updating to Kodi 17.1 the classic info doesnt display properly, it is all bunched up on top of itself. All the other ones work fine. Any trick to fix this? Otherwise love the skin. Thanks
Hi Marcel!

Could you please tell me how to get different wallpapers appearing on home screen for one movie/series?
I think I can remember it worked for me some versions ago, but now I only have one picture in spotlight and as wallpaper (the same)
And no matter ehat I change in the settings, the background only changes in library but not on the homescreen.

Thanks in advance!
(2017-04-03, 23:34)Joe123 Wrote: Hi I am having a crazy issue with backgrounds. Too hard to describe so I made you a video.

Did it on the fly with phone sorry for quality but you will see the issues.

Thank you

Did some more testing. Changed to several different skins and did not experience any of these issues. I have to conclude that current beta version of Titan skin does not yest support newest Kodi.
Before I go back to Kodi 17 RC are there any plans to support 17.1?

Thanks
(2017-04-04, 21:19)Joe123 Wrote:
(2017-04-03, 23:34)Joe123 Wrote: Hi I am having a crazy issue with backgrounds. Too hard to describe so I made you a video.

Thank you

Did some more testing. Changed to several different skins and did not experience any of these issues. I have to conclude that current beta version of Titan skin does not yest support newest Kodi.

Thanks

I don't think that would be something specific to 17.1. I've run both rc and final with no issues ( Ubuntu, so different os). Have you tried using a different view? How about backing up the skin and doing a fresh install? Also a debug log may show something out of the ordinary
Tried all views.
Have not tried a new fresh install of skin.
Will do that soon as I can.
Thx
Another issue i've noticed is that pop-up notifications DO NOT APPEAR when a library scan is in process. The Library scan progress bar is cleared / disappears, but the pop-up never appears in it's place. Now, due to the minimal length of time pop-up notifications are present on the screen anyway, this is probably why, but it's annoying nonetheless. The 'ping-pong' notification sound can be heard, but nothing appears on the screen, relating to the notification.

A few seconds, and the library scan progress bar is restored. This can easily be replicated if you have both audio and video libraries scan when the system (Kodi) starts-up, AND you have Trakt.tv syncing set-up. There's a fair chance the scanning on the video library will complete before the audio library, which then triggers a Trakt.tv sync and related notifications, while the audio library is still scanning in the background. No trakt notifications appear on screen, unless BOTH library scans have completed before the final "Trakt.tv Sync Complete" notification is displayed / triggered upon completion.

If this has been highlighted prior, I apologise. Not actively monitoring all posts in this thread.

Gib.
trying to install titan beta...restricted by firestick...please, what is exact repository address? "http://github..et cetrera..."? have tried several times, but my marcelveldt repository file on firestick is either emptuy, or shows several files at 0kb (titles w/o substance? no idea)...can somweone help me getting the titan beta onto my firestick?
Hi,

Playing around with the live tv settings in the skin and using pvr.
I have enabled mini guide in the settings, can anyone tell me how to bring this up when I am watching a fullscreen stream?

Thanks
marcelveldt can you take a look at this? Seems the tags appearing when a context menu open bug is back. Only seems to affect TV Show not movies.. Using Panel Layout.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2564117
(2017-04-04, 23:05)disaacso Wrote:
(2017-04-04, 21:19)Joe123 Wrote:

Thank you

Thanks

I don't think that would be something specific to 17.1. I've run both rc and final with no issues ( Ubuntu, so different os). Have you tried using a different view? How about backing up the skin and doing a fresh install? Also a debug log may show something out of the ordinary

Ok I found the problem. When using the switch "Use Extra Fanart" the backgrounds fail.
Turn off switch it works perfect.

This behavior was not evident while using the exact same setup on Kodi 17 RC
Only appears (for me) on Kodi 17.1
Great skin, nothing works for one time to another. It´s fast and very good, but to much problems. Better to use a "ugly" skin who works better than this. Complains about skinhelper background isues, complains about cant load menu. And now it cant find my favourites Sad Only spent 24 ours to get 3 menu´s working)
(2017-04-06, 21:30)iggegbg Wrote: Great skin, nothing works for one time to another. It´s fast and very good, but to much problems. Better to use a "ugly" skin who works better than this. Complains about skinhelper background isues, complains about , cant load menu. And now it cant find my favourites Sad Only spent 24 ours to get 3 menu´s working)

I don't have any problems. It takes time to set things up, but that's the same with any skin.

I have it on 3 devices
When i want to select favourits for my 4:th meny the favourites are empty ... Where are the favourites now...
Hey Bud, good job with the skin again. Don't know how you cope with it tbf the new kodi seems a pain!

Just have 1 bug to report and 1 question to ask.

Bug (android mobile device) - if AUTOSHOW WIDGET FOR SELECTED HOMETILE is ON it won't let me swipe through the menus, as if touch support is disabled. Nothing major tbf just thought id point it out.

Question - I've added my spinner but there seems to be another spinner somewhere? It's gearcogs on the left hand side of the screen when titan sometimes horizontal 1 row is selected. Haven't noticed it on any other tbh. Do you know if it could be changed? No worries if not.

Cheers pal, thanks for your work.
  • 101(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6