• 84(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2017-04-10, 16:13)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-04-10, 14:20)axlt2002 Wrote: When you write "TV Shows" you mean also the single Episode .nfo files, right?
Yes, and also movie NFOs.

(2017-04-10, 14:20)axlt2002 Wrote: One question for clarification about the new format

Code:
<id>121361</id>
<uniqueid type="imdb">tt0944947</uniqueid>
<uniqueid type="tmdb">1399</uniqueid>
<uniqueid type="tvdb" default="true">121361</uniqueid>

What does the "default" property in the last line mean? Why only in the last line and what happens if it is set to "false"?
I've no idea. I don't know the default value for the "default" field (true or false). Maybe the XML parser in Kodi adds the "default=true" id on the first position in DB. Maybe the <id> has the hogher priority while adding the DB, maybe the <id> will be ignored if <uniqueid> is available. I think only a Kodi dev or a look into the source code can answer your question...

(2017-04-10, 14:20)axlt2002 Wrote: Another point is related to ratings and votes; Kodi exports them in the following format that is not recognized by EMM:

Code:
<ratings>
     <rating name="default" max="10" default="true">
           <value>9.000000</value>
           <votes>262868</votes>
     </rating>
</ratings>

Are you going to adapt it in EMM?
Yes, I will add that also to the next version. But atm I don't have run any tests with this.

Thanks! Good news!

P.S.: Honestly, about "default" (btw is present even in the ratings), I don't think is going to make any particular difference for me Wink

EDIT:

I've just made a trial: the node that has default = true, is the one that will be used as <id> in the Kodi Library. Smile
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!
(2017-04-10, 16:26)axlt2002 Wrote: I've just made a trial: the node that has default = true, is the one that will be used as <id> in the Kodi Library. Smile

Hmm, but the IDs are only saved in the uniqueid table and this table has no "is default/is not" field. Also the movie/tvshow and episode table has no ID field. So do you have tested if the node with "default=true" is always added on the first position in the uniqueid table? The view "tvshow_view" (and all other views for library mode in Kodi) does only show the first entry of the uniqueid table as uniqueid_value.
(2017-04-10, 16:39)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-04-10, 16:26)axlt2002 Wrote: I've just made a trial: the node that has default = true, is the one that will be used as <id> in the Kodi Library. Smile

Hmm, but the IDs are only saved in the uniqueid table and this table has no "is default/is not" field. Also the movie/tvshow and episode table has no ID field. So do you have tested if the node with "default=true" is always added on the first position in the uniqueid table? The view "tvshow_view" (and all other views for library mode in Kodi) does only show the first entry of the uniqueid table as uniqueid_value.

I have tried it with a movie. The initial .nfo file was:

Code:
<id>tt1038988</id>
<uniqueid type="imdb">tt1038988</uniqueid>
<uniqueid type="tmdb" default="true">8329</uniqueid>

and when I have exported it again from the Library it became:

Code:
<id>8329</id>

Does it make sense for you? I'm quite ignorant... Wink

And the field <id> is added even to TV Show and Episode .nfos. Here you can find an example of export.
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
(2017-04-10, 16:48)axlt2002 Wrote:
(2017-04-10, 16:39)DanCooper Wrote:

Code:
<id>tt1038988</id>

Code:
<id>8329</id>

And the field <id> is added even to TV Show and Episode .nfos.

Yes, but me question is: how is the ordering of multiple IDs for one movie in the table uniqueid? Will the "default=true" value always added as first entry in the table?
(2017-04-10, 16:57)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-04-10, 16:48)axlt2002 Wrote:
(2017-04-10, 16:39)DanCooper Wrote: Hmm, but the IDs are only saved in the uniqueid table and this table has no "is default/is not" field. Also the movie/tvshow and episode table has no ID field. So do you have tested if the node with "default=true" is always added on the first position in the uniqueid table? The view "tvshow_view" (and all other views for library mode in Kodi) does only show the first entry of the uniqueid table as uniqueid_value.

Code:
<id>tt1038988</id>

Code:
<id>8329</id>

Yes, but me question is: how is the ordering of multiple IDs for one movie in the table uniqueid? Will the "default=true" value always added as first entry in the table?

Being ignorant...what do you mean by table uniqueid? Should I take a look into the Kodi database?
(2017-04-10, 16:59)axlt2002 Wrote:
(2017-04-10, 16:57)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-04-10, 16:48)axlt2002 Wrote: I have tried it with a movie. The initial .nfo file was:

Code:
<id>tt1038988</id>

Code:
<id>8329</id>

Being ignorant...what do you mean by table uniqueid? Should I take a look into the Kodi database?

Yes ! :-)
There is a table called uniqueid. All IDs are saved in this table and linked to movies/tvshows/episode tables. There are no longer single field in tables movies/tvshows/episodes for an ID.
(2017-04-10, 17:02)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-04-10, 16:59)axlt2002 Wrote:
(2017-04-10, 16:57)DanCooper Wrote: Yes, but me question is: how is the ordering of multiple IDs for one movie in the table uniqueid? Will the "default=true" value always added as first entry in the table?

There is a table called uniqueid. All IDs are saved in this table and linked to movies/tvshows/episode tables. There are no longer single field in tables movies/tvshows/episodes for an ID.

Tadaaaaaaa!!! This is the table associated to the export I have posted before...I leave to you the interpretation! Wink

(2017-04-10, 17:07)axlt2002 Wrote:
(2017-04-10, 17:02)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-04-10, 16:59)axlt2002 Wrote: Being ignorant...what do you mean by table uniqueid? Should I take a look into the Kodi database?

Tadaaaaaaa!!! This is the table associated to the export I have posted before...I leave to you the interpretation! Wink

Hmmm, looks not like the "deafult=true" value will be added as first. As you can see, the imdb id is listet before tmdb id. I've have to run some checks later today to find out, how Kodi remeber with one is the default id...
Thx anyway :-)
(2017-04-10, 17:12)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-04-10, 17:07)axlt2002 Wrote:
(2017-04-10, 17:02)DanCooper Wrote: Yes ! :-)

Hmmm, looks not like the "deafult=true" value will be added as first. As you can see, the imdb id is listet before tmdb id. I've have to run some checks later today to find out, how Kodi remeber with one is the default id...
Thx anyway :-)

Happy to help you if I can. The only influence of the "default" I have noticed is that the <id> field in the .nfo will be equal to the <uniqueid> for which "true" has been set. This is what appears in the database in the movie details:

Keep in touch! Wink
Hi Dan,

I need your help please. It's regarding scraping multiple episodes in one file.
See my renamer settings:

This is my folder structure before scraping:

This is my folder structure after scraping:

As you can see the first episode (multi-episode) doesn't scrape correctly. It creates 2 folders - Season 01 & Season 1.

The other episodes scrape perfectly.

This is what it says in Ember:

What am I doing wrong?
ThanksHuh
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
(2017-04-10, 16:16)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-04-10, 09:28)Bjur Wrote:
(2017-04-08, 16:16)Bjur Wrote: I have tried to start it up. Around 2.3 gb it restart the memory in taske manager and when it is started around 120 mb of memory

Can you help getting it fixed?

Maybe we still have some memory leaks. Try to split your scraping processes in smaller steps (maybe 100 movies each time?).
Hi Dan. How do I do this. They memory leak is when starting the program and I haven't even included TV Shows.
I cant get the episodes of the TV show "Party Down" to scrape at all. (TVDB id 83616)

Everything else about the show scrapes fine (Show NFO, all artwork inc. episode thumbs etc) but the title, plot, credits etc of the individual episodes won't populate.
If I try to force a "change episode" then I get a long pause and then the message "There are no known episode for this show".

Every other TV show I scrape is fine, and the naming convention is the same as the ones that work, so what's stopping this one from scraping episode info at all?

My gut feeling is that it is something to do with the episode title length i.e the filename is Party Down - S01E01 - Willow Canyon Homeowners Annual Party.mkv
I have tried shortening the filename to Party Down - S01E01.mkv but it didn't resolve the issue.

Any ideas?
(2017-04-11, 10:26)JanM201 Wrote: Hi Dan,

I need your help please. It's regarding scraping multiple episodes in one file.
See my renamer settings:

This is my folder structure before scraping:

This is my folder structure after scraping:

As you can see the first episode (multi-episode) doesn't scrape correctly. It creates 2 folders - Season 01 & Season 1.

The other episodes scrape perfectly.

This is what it says in Ember:

What am I doing wrong?
ThanksHuh

Looks like a bug with multi-episodes. I try to fix that today.
(2017-04-11, 11:12)peajay18 Wrote: I cant get the episodes of the TV show "Party Down" to scrape at all. (TVDB id 83616)

Everything else about the show scrapes fine (Show NFO, all artwork inc. episode thumbs etc) but the title, plot, credits etc of the individual episodes won't populate.
If I try to force a "change episode" then I get a long pause and then the message "There are no known episode for this show".

Every other TV show I scrape is fine, and the naming convention is the same as the ones that work, so what's stopping this one from scraping episode info at all?

My gut feeling is that it is something to do with the episode title length i.e the filename is Party Down - S01E01 - Willow Canyon Homeowners Annual Party.mkv
I have tried shortening the filename to Party Down - S01E01.mkv but it didn't resolve the issue.

Any ideas?

Which scrapers/scraper settings do you use for tv shows and which language is set for this tv show?
(2017-04-11, 11:19)DanCooper Wrote: Which scrapers/scraper settings do you use for tv shows and which language is set for this tv show?

Thank you for the quick reply.

I have IMDB, TMDB & TVDB all enabled, with everything checked except for the TVDBs "episode guide URL"
Where do you set the language for a TV show?
  • 84(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2