• 33(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2017-04-05, 21:14)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-04-05, 17:47)Repoman Wrote:
(2017-04-05, 16:31)Gracus Wrote: Check these 2 things just to be sure:

1- that you do not forget to download and install script.module.simpleeval (link is a little bit misplaced in OP)

2- that you do not forget to install skin helper service from marcelveldt's beta repo

Thanks Gracus, I now have the Movies & TV Shows widgets working. However I can't get or figure how to add the Addons menu on the left with its widgets. For some reason it put programs on the left. Any ideas on how to resolve it?

Reset home menu settings in skin settings. That happens because you have enable sharing menu in Skin Helper Service settings.

I have reset home menu about 5 times still the same.
(2017-04-06, 14:39)Repoman Wrote:
(2017-04-05, 21:14)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-04-05, 17:47)Repoman Wrote: Thanks Gracus, I now have the Movies & TV Shows widgets working. However I can't get or figure how to add the Addons menu on the left with its widgets. For some reason it put programs on the left. Any ideas on how to resolve it?

Reset home menu settings in skin settings. That happens because you have enable sharing menu in Skin Helper Service settings.

I have reset home menu about 5 times still the same.

Make sure you don't have a previously saved skin.shortcuts config on your userdata\addons folder
Image Image
New Update 2.2.1 on repository :

• Changes for Kodi 18
• Add 'All channels' and 'All radios' widgets
• Fix PVR channels OSD
• Fix esthetic appearance
 Estuary MOD V2 
can you add an option to combine same movies from different sources into one item in the library with the option to choose which one to play
(2017-04-08, 22:23)aniel Wrote: can you add an option to combine same movies from different sources into one item in the library with the option to choose which one to play

Not possible to do that with Kodi.
 Estuary MOD V2 
New video lyrics version, could you add it into the skin? Thanks

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=308624
(2017-04-10, 00:26)ferent Wrote: New video lyrics version, could you add it into the skin? Thanks

Done on last git Wink
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-04-10, 21:13)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-04-10, 00:26)ferent Wrote: New video lyrics version, could you add it into the skin? Thanks

Done on last git Wink

Are you thinking about adding an option to choose/set the fixed lyrics colors? Big Grin
(2017-04-10, 22:42)ferent Wrote:
(2017-04-10, 21:13)Guilouz Wrote:

Done on last git Wink

Are you thinking about adding an option to choose/set the fixed lyrics colors? Big Grin

I have already added this. Setting is in music osd settings.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Can't see it in my settings (I'm using last kodi night version, leia).
Edit: sorry, I mean the possibility to choose the colors we want, but thinking about that, is not an important option, I like like it is. Thanks for adding the new lyrics version.
(2017-04-11, 04:00)ferent Wrote: Can't see it in my settings (I'm using last kodi night version, leia).
Edit: sorry, I mean the possibility to choose the colors we want, but thinking about that, is not an important option, I like like it is. Thanks for adding the new lyrics version.

It is not conceivable that the user can choose each color, there are too many ^^
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-04-11, 12:25)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-04-11, 04:00)ferent Wrote: Can't see it in my settings (I'm using last kodi night version, leia).

It is not conceivable that the user can choose each color, there are too many ^^

No, I was thinking that if we choose that option you added that allow us to use always the same 3 colours, to have the option to modify these 3 colours, as I've read some comments about the Lyrics colours are "too happy" for music like Heavy Metal, haha.

Do you think something like that is possible? Is something I'm not going to use, as I love the colours variety the lyrics have currently, but was wondering an option like that could be useful for somebody...
I have a problem with custom widgets on RPI2 and RPI3.
When I add more than one I can't go down to the second widget in the main screen.
So when I push the button down the first row (widget 1) stays selected and it can't select the second row.

Sample image:

http://i.imgur.com/9E2UwaE.png

All tested on clean install of Libreelec latest Milhouse build.
Hello, same widget RPI2 problem here, thanks
Can you add these 2 options please?

1. A "Repeat Button" to the OSD when playing media?

Click once for repeat just current playing media, Click twice for "repeat all"media in folder and click again to turn off repeat,

2. Option to have the OSD fade away and completely disappear after so many seconds when video is paused?

This comes in handy when taking screen shots.

Thanks
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17