• 130(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
How about a back button for the people using a mouse?
Hi I'm pretty new to your skin and must say I'm loving it.

Just a quick question is it possible to only display 1 menu item on the page at a time at the moment it has 3 visible on the menu bar. For example only tv shows will be displayed as a menu option with sub menu and widgets then scroll along and it'll show movies

Any help would be much appreciated
i cant find settings to resize subtitle font?
Go to Settings - Player Settings - Language
Hi Great Build,
I'm having trouble with my search engines. I'm getting a "tempname" error. Is there a fix?
thanks
(2017-04-02, 14:03)Neuty Wrote: Hi all, Newbie here but been using Kodi as far back as XBMC on the old black bock Xbox.
Currently using the Nvidia Sheild TV and Kodi 17 and this skin. When I add videos or music I cannot get the skin to show fanart as background or when browsing music folders or videos folder. I have managed to get a few videos to show but have to add each video manually. Music I cannot see any fanart or artist info.

Hope this all makes sense. I have deleted database files many times and even done a complete fresh install of my NSTV including all addons. All my files are on my WD My Cloud network storage.

I used to use a Intel NUC and LibreElec and had zero issues back then.

Many thanks for any help, it is appreciated.

Neuty
Hi, a little update here. I have had to go to every movie I have and manually refresh the title in movie information. I then played the movie for a second or two. It has now shown in the movie folder and I can browse my movies and all data and info shows. The fanart and the movie details too.
I cannot no matter what I try get the same with music. All my albums show the cover photo and nothing else. No artist info or fanart.

Any clues as I am getting close to dumping Kodi.

neuty
(2017-04-16, 22:05)Asphyx Wrote: Go to Settings - Player Settings - Language

been looking for days for that, cant thank you enough
(2017-04-22, 14:49)hugh a Wrote:
(2017-04-16, 22:05)Asphyx Wrote: Go to Settings - Player Settings - Language

been looking for days for that, cant thank you enough

Anytime!

(2017-04-20, 08:59)Neuty Wrote: Hi, a little update here. I have had to go to every movie I have and manually refresh the title in movie information. I then played the movie for a second or two. It has now shown in the movie folder and I can browse my movies and all data and info shows. The fanart and the movie details too.
I cannot no matter what I try get the same with music. All my albums show the cover photo and nothing else. No artist info or fanart.

Any clues as I am getting close to dumping Kodi.

neuty
First off did you scan the Library to scrape all the titles in it? You need to do that for Movies, Music and TV Shows

The album art is probably coming from the ID3 tags embedded in the files themselves.

You need to query for Artist Info to populate Artist pics when viewing via Artist. I use the Universal Scraper addons for Movies, Album and Artists as my main Information provider but I also add others like Enc-Metallum and AudioDB for better coverage on the Music side. (I also add TMDB as a TV Show Provider) Just view by Artist, and click menu and select Query info for all artists.

But I warn you...The way the Music Databases are there is a good chance you will get no match or a wrong match since there are 5 or 6 entries in the Database that match and not all are complete or correct. At that point you will have to go through each of the artists that show bad pics or no pics and refresh information to find the correct match with proper thumbnail and bio for that artist.

I highly suggest that once you get your Movies, TV Shows and Music correctly identified in Kodi that you then go to Settings - Media - Library and Export the library for Videos and Music. (they are separate commands and I suggest you do the Music First as the Video can take awhile if you have a lot of TV Shows)
Export - Separate - yes to download all art and overwrite old files.

This will put all the NFO info and art for what is in your library into your content folders so they will no longer need to be scraped again.

You only need to overwrite all files once. After that as you add more content you can simply repeat the export and click No for the Overwrite so it will skip all the files that already have their info saved.

Now if you should ever have to start over with Kodi or add another Kodi device, your library will scrape quicker because it no longer has to go to information providers for the info it will read it directly from the NFO of that content item with all the artwork required. No bad match or missing info.
My Xonluence skin no longer marks watched TV shows and movies.

I searched for a solution, and I read to go into Skin Settings, but no mater how carefully lookednSettings, I just cant find where the setting is to mark WATCHED shows..

I wonder if it has anything to do with the Addon I installed "LAST WATCHED."
Thank you!
(2017-04-15, 06:51)slicepaperwords Wrote: How about a back button for the people using a mouse?

I guess you are talking about when in either Videos or programs or settings, the only way to get back to where we were previous is by hitting the back button on our keyboard, rather then being able to hit the back button or X out with the mouse ?? If so I agree, would be nice, unless it's in the settings somewhere that we missed. Huh
(2017-04-23, 14:46)DJB628 Wrote:
(2017-04-15, 06:51)slicepaperwords Wrote: How about a back button for the people using a mouse?

I guess you are talking about when in either Videos or programs or settings, the only way to get back to where we were previous is by hitting the back button on our keyboard, rather then being able to hit the back button or X out with the mouse ?? If so I agree, would be nice, unless it's in the settings somewhere that we missed. Huh

The right mouse click on an open space is the back button with a mouse. Or enable touchscreen controls to show a back butoon on bottom right.
(2017-04-24, 20:13)jdig4240 Wrote:

The right mouse click on an open space is the back button with a mouse. Or enable touchscreen controls to show a back butoon on bottom right.

OK, I'll check it when I get home, cheers
Hey all,

If I want to make a link from the homepage (say a sub menu choice) link to the following addon function, how would I enter this data in the skin? Will I need to manually edit the XML or can I use "Kodi command" function in the menus choices? If I have to edit the xml file, which one is it?

ActivateWindow(Videos,"plugin://plugin.video.Kensview/?action=clearCache",return)

Cheers, and thanks for any advice!!
Ken
Looks like I found what I was looking for in settings.xml :-)
(2017-04-24, 20:13)jdig4240 Wrote:

Ok I checked this morning and no go, to reiterate again so we are all on the same page.

If we go to Settings/Addons/ or Simply Addons once in there, there is no X button, Home Button or back button, I've tried clicking on a empty space on the desktop, but nothing happens. the only way to get back to the setting main page is by hitting the Backspace on the keyboard which on that page gives you an X out to go to previous pages after that. Huh

I did look for Touchscreen controls in the settings and it is enabled, it seems to be only once you are in Addons and or Programs that there is no X Out button top right not back space or Home button. I can take a screenshot if you'd like to show you. ??

It's not a big deal if you have a keyboard, but if only using a mouse it is.
  • 130(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13