• 104(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
(2017-04-12, 22:16)niksimpson Wrote: BTW, this is the latest version of the skin installed from the repo today (4/12/17)

Which repo, kodi stable or marcel's beta?
(2017-04-13, 20:29)Fail$tyle420 Wrote:
(2017-04-12, 22:16)niksimpson Wrote: BTW, this is the latest version of the skin installed from the repo today (4/12/17)

Which repo, kodi stable or marcel's beta?

Marcel's Repo.
(2017-04-13, 17:37)mattyspurs76 Wrote: Anyway, all setup how I usually like but every so often the widgets go transparent on the home pages.
I can just about make out what's what.if I press up and go into the widgets the background images change ok and info pops up to but actual widget itself is transparent.

In the latest beta, the widgets go transparent when refreshing (you should see the busy glyph). This seems to be something Marcel is working on. In the stable release the widgets obscure the busy glyph, so I think this is intended to let you know that the widgets are updating.
I think I may have figured out what is causing some of the weirdness I occasionally see in this skin with incorrect Album art showing up in the Play-bar at the bottom of the screen. Here's the situation, I have a well maintained music library with Album art stored as folder.jpg in each album folder. This works great for the normal display of Albums in Kodi with the correct art being displayed on screen.
However, occasionally when I play an album and the play-bar appears at the bottom of the screen, the correct art is displayed for a moment, then abruptly replaced with cover art from another album. After a while I've started to notice a common factor, which is that the art that is being picked up incorrectly is typically from an album with a similar name by the same artist. For example I have a John Hiatt bootleg which I tagged as "Live In Bremen" with matching folder name. When I played this album fr the first time, the correct album art showed for a second, but was then replaced with cover art from another John Hiatt album called "Live From Austin". What I think is happening is that the cached version of the cover art for these albums stored in appdata/roaming/Kodi/userdata/Thumbnails is colliding causing the incorrrect cover art to be selected. To test this theory, I renamed the folder and retagged the album to "Bremen - 1987" and the problem disappeared.

I think this function is being performed by the SkinHelper service.
I've downloaded and used the BETA on my windows computer. Worked great and I love having all the functionality back. Now I want to put the BETA on my FireTV but can't figure out how to download the zip file onto the FireTV. Can somebody spell it out for me?
The problem I'm having is that every time I back out of even the information page of a movie the widgets begin refreshing. They almost refresh when doing anything. Is there any way to minute this?
can anyone help me with the netflix 2 layout, its awesome but i'm missing the rotten tomatoes rating and the studio icons, i had it working on jarvis before, please help i love this skin!!
(2017-04-17, 02:05)stravic Wrote: The problem I'm having is that every time I back out of even the information page of a movie the widgets begin refreshing. They almost refresh when doing anything. Is there any way to minute this?

Same problem here also Please stop the widget refresh!!!!

Also widgets do not refresh on startup until first selected "No background refresh on startup"

Using : Simple confluence-style homescreen vertical
widget Single widget Large
Enable widget force refresh off
Use fixed focus off

Marcel this is one fantastic piece of work THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!
(2017-04-16, 01:05)jhndere Wrote: I've downloaded and used the BETA on my windows computer. Worked great and I love having all the functionality back. Now I want to put the BETA on my FireTV but can't figure out how to download the zip file onto the FireTV. Can somebody spell it out for me?
You could upload the zip file to a cloud then download on your stick, or just type this http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=258110 into your browser on the firestick and download it.
(2017-04-13, 21:59)oattes Wrote:
(2017-04-13, 17:37)mattyspurs76 Wrote: Anyway, all setup how I usually like but every so often the widgets go transparent on the home pages.
I can just about make out what's what.if I press up and go into the widgets the background images change ok and info pops up to but actual widget itself is transparent.

In the latest beta, the widgets go transparent when refreshing (you should see the busy glyph). This seems to be something Marcel is working on. In the stable release the widgets obscure the busy glyph, so I think this is intended to let you know that the widgets are updating.

On my system I switched to titan stable and the back to beta the transparent refresh went away Huh
(2017-03-30, 19:15)oattes Wrote: I've noticed a couple of bugs in the 3.7.58 version all related to playing music:

1) When playing an album from the 'random albums' widget (I don't think the particular widget is relevant) the music begins to play regardless of the setting in the widgets helper settings -- Browse album instead of playing. Also, if the setting is to play immediately would it not make sense to change to the 'now playing' window? Right now the skin takes no apparent action -- the particular item in the widget remains in focus -- but, of course, the music begins to play.

2) The wall backgrounds don't appear to work. I checked the images and they are all built properly, they just don't play when the enable music wall background is enabled. Other background options appear to still work normally.

1a) Will be fixed in next update
1b) Can't be fixed easily, the "auto launch music fullscreen" option only works from within the library

2) I'm working on that section. The wall background option as toggle will dissapear and instead you can choose a default music (fallback) background, which will offcourse also include the wall as an option. Available in next update
(2017-03-31, 02:29)Fake Healer Wrote: What's happening I found is that on the Homepage and I go into the Menu, the header that is in the middle shifts over to the right. It's like the middle header(Which shouldn't be there) follows the menu for some weird reason

I was finally able to reproduce the issue. It will be fixed in the next skin update.
(2017-04-02, 02:11)Glyde62 Wrote: Is there any way to get Titan to show Australian Movie ratings?

What ratings are scanned into your Kodi library ?
I've just checked and it should already support Australian mpaa ratings
(2017-04-02, 06:59)XcelLand Wrote: Currently just setup Titan beta with Krypton 17.1 on a T95Kpro machine. Titan is set to Modern Low Horizontal. My issue is whenever I select a show to play it seems to lag and the "now playing..." hangs on top of the screen for a while before actually playing. Is there anyway to disable this and have it start playing right after the connection to the source is established?

Also, when I go to stop a program it also lags. Once I press stop it seems to take 10 or more seconds before it clears.

Any help would be appreciated. I have used Titan in the past and loved it.

There is no reason why it should lag. It sounds like a system specific issue or perhaps some bug.
Maybe try again with a fresh set-up (make backup first) ?
(2017-04-02, 15:17)scalfa Wrote: Don't know if this has been addressed, but I upgraded to 3.7.59 and I had to redo all my custom colors and widgets.No big deal but was just curious.

Yeah, some stuff was changed in the latest big release which wasn't easy to migrate.
  • 104(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6