• 105(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
(2017-04-03, 10:24)Simonj82 Wrote: I have a simple question, how to hide watched movies from widgets?

I tryed like this:
System>skin setting>supported addons>skin helper widgets (1.0.26).
On Setting - skin helper services widgets i have enabled ( HIDE WATCHED ITEMS IN VIDEO WIDGETS) and stil is showing all movies (watched and non watched) Sad

my widget is from ########> people watching

Simple answer: no support for banned addons like the one you mention in your post.
The hide watched settings will only work for normal library widgets.
(2017-04-03, 23:34)Joe123 Wrote: Hi I am having a crazy issue with backgrounds. Too hard to describe so I made you a video.

I'm not exactly sure what you issue you mean. If I ave to guess after watching your video it seems that the extrafanart is a bit slow with catching up. Maybe you should disable extrafanart ?
(2017-04-04, 04:07)AnonymousUser901 Wrote: hello, I'm having trouble. I downlaoded the skin and i cant find where to change the OSD for playbakc back to slim. I remember setting it but now have no idea how to get it back. your help is very much appreciated.

Skin Settings --> Playback & OSD --> Use slim OSD panel ?
(2017-04-04, 06:54)rawnx Wrote: Thanks marcelveldt got it working now. Love this skin!!!
Is there away to add fanart to background of home screen I'm using netflix 2 skin

Once you disable the big thumb on the netflix homescreen, it will show a fanart background
I finally found one of the problems I've been having with Music art (folder.jpg & cdart.png) files not displaying properly. The problem is with a Skinhelper setting that I didn't even know existed and that takes some digging to find. The setting in question either forces Skinhelper to only use local artwork vs. trying to scrape the album art from the Internet. So my suggestion is to expose the Skinhelped settings for things like scraping artwork higher up in the interface so that people know the setting exists without having to take a magical mystery tour to find the Skinhelper settings ;-)
Absolutely love this skin. In YouTube and other Addons when searching, on results i can't see the entire thing even on slim list. It has the slow scroll to view the end. Is there an option to either show the entire thing when highlighted or to drop the extra text to a second line?? Thanks for the continued update for krypton.
Absolutely love this skin. In YouTube and other Addons when searching, on results i can't see the entire thing even on slim list. It has the slow scroll to view the end. Is there an option to either show the entire thing when highlighted or to drop the extra text to a second line?? Thanks for the continued update for krypton.
Morning Marcel,

still having an issue with touch support.

Activating "Auto show widget for the selected hometile" does not allow "EASY" navigation through the hometiles. There seems to be a very small window of operation. It navigates through the widget left>right as it should but not through hometiles. I cannot navigate right > left, only left > right using the far edge of the last hometile.

Layout selected is:

Titan tiles (1 row of large tiles)
use horizontal layout - text based
marcelveldt does your skin have some sort of metadata/artwork downloader for movies and tv shows? Your skin keeps overwriting my local posters with internet posters.

If so is there a way to disable this?
Hello,

Does anyone know where I can set custom wallpaper 'Random music Background' Seems skin helper background service doesn't show this option anymore?
Hi, still loving this skin but I think I've found a possible bug?

show OSD on start of playback time is default 4 seconds. I personally do not like this feature and so I change it to 0 for no OSD. However, upon restart of Kodi, it defaults back to 4 seconds. V annoying!Big Grin
EDIT:
I see someone has already reported this:
(2017-04-13, 16:53)aptalca Wrote:
(2017-04-12, 00:19)aptalca Wrote: Hi Marcel,

Another minor issue with the latest beta: some of the settings don't stick when changed and reset to default after a restart of kodi. Two that I noticed are:

1) Enable skin helper artwork lookups for addons under general skin settings. I turn it off, but after a restart, it is set back to on

2) Auto show OSD infopanel on video playback start. I set it to 0 seconds because I don't want it to be displayed. Until a restart, the setting is off and no infopanel is displayed when playback starts. But after a restart of kodi, it is set to the default 4 seconds again

Thanks
Did further testing. On a box that has been updated from older beta versions, where those two settings were already changed before, everything's fine.

But on fresh installs (tried windows and libreelec) these settings revert back to default after a restart

It seems "quick" fix is to install an older beta version of skin, change settings and then update to latest beta. (I'm running a fresh install).
Where can I get an older beta version that works and will this issue be fixed in a later version?

My other problem has to do with Titan Beta not saving default views of a certain "salt-y" addon, but I'm guessing since this is not an official addon, I won't get help for it!!!

Also Marcel, any update on "fixed list" for Showcase view?
(2017-04-05, 09:11)gibxxi Wrote: Another issue i've noticed is that pop-up notifications DO NOT APPEAR when a library scan is in process. The Library scan progress bar is cleared / disappears, but the pop-up never appears in it's place. Now, due to the minimal length of time pop-up notifications are present on the screen anyway, this is probably why, but it's annoying nonetheless. The 'ping-pong' notification sound can be heard, but nothing appears on the screen, relating to the notification.

This should be fixed in next update of the skin, a new beta version will be provided this weekend.
(2017-04-06, 00:01)kjb85 Wrote: Playing around with the live tv settings in the skin and using pvr.
I have enabled mini guide in the settings, can anyone tell me how to bring this up when I am watching a fullscreen stream?

You can do so from the OSD or you can create a shortcut on your remote/keyboard for that.
I believe the default shortcut is CTRL+G
(2017-04-06, 23:05)ctomo Wrote: Bug (android mobile device) - if AUTOSHOW WIDGET FOR SELECTED HOMETILE is ON it won't let me swipe through the menus, as if touch support is disabled. Nothing major tbf just thought id point it out.
What homemenu layout are you using ?

(2017-04-06, 23:05)ctomo Wrote: Question - I've added my spinner but there seems to be another spinner somewhere? It's gearcogs on the left hand side of the screen when titan sometimes horizontal 1 row is selected. Haven't noticed it on any other tbh. Do you know if it could be changed? No worries if not.

A few weeks ago a new spinner was introduced to indicate whenever the widgets are loading. This spinner is not yet configurable.
(2017-04-08, 07:16)telecomguy Wrote: I have a Fire TV 4K box that I am running Kodi on. I upgraded my Kodi from Jarvis to Krypton this evening, and attempted to download and install the beta Titan skin. I was using the skin from the repository on Jarvis, but downloaded the repository from zip as specified in the first post, and installed the beta skin from that repository. It appeared to install properly, and asked me if I wanted to switch to the skin, which I said yes. When I went back to the home screen of Kodi, none of the tiles had images, and eventually the top bar went away and an error popped up, but the screen went blank and I couldn't see anything except for a gray screen. I had to go out and kill the app. I also had to delete the Titan skin folder so I could even get back into Kodi. The kodi.log output is here: https://pastebin.com/HLvu2vEc

Am I doing something wrong or is there something wrong with the most recent version of the skin?

It appears that something is wrong with your setup as it's not possible to write to the addon_data for cache data:

userdata/addon_data/script.module.simplecache/

Please try to delete that folder prior to starting Kodi, maybe that helps.
Also make sure that you don't use any form of folder redirection for the addon_data because most Kodi addons can't handle that.

EDIT: disregard this post, I now see that you already managed to solve it and it was indeed caused by an issue with the addon_data folder
  • 105(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6