Release Black Glass Nova 6.x for Kodi 17.x Krypton
not helping!

returns to default skin as you gender
the menu button image replaced with backrowd image, the widget and sub menu that i insert disappear .
Have you tried using the Backup addon?
... and Google is there to help you... "kodi backup transfer another system"

Tgx
When I doing backup and restores all kodi files on another computer android or windows It works great.

Only when I want to install the skin alone has the problem.
That's normal because Krypton has new policies for addons.
You first need to download the skin from the official repo, and then copy your mods overwriting the official version.

Tgx
I know how to build Installation Wizard

But if someone has addons and he does not want to erase, but he really wants your skin With my changes. There is a problem
Well, I re-installed and check ON new kodi install.
OK, I left it nothing seemed to work. I did build wizard who wants the skin, install everything.
There are many good things there.

Thanks for the help

https://archive.org/download/plugin.prog...wizard.zip

Amos
Hi Tgx

Have just reinstalled system - on the Skin Settings 'General' Tab I no longer see the back-up and restore skin settings options
After installing what I thought were missing dependencies, the field will now execute those commands - however the fields themselves are still black (i.e. no description - just have to 'know' they are there!)

What is missing in order to make these visible?
(2017-03-22, 20:03)DEcosse Wrote: Hi Tgx

Have just reinstalled system - on the Skin Settings 'General' Tab I no longer see the back-up and restore skin settings options
After installing what I thought were missing dependencies, the field will now execute those commands - however the fields themselves are still black (i.e. no description - just have to 'know' they are there!)

What is missing in order to make these visible?

You need to install the previous version of the skin helper service addon or update your skin to the github version.

Tgx
Perfect!

Thx!!
for some reason, when setting up the skin..i lose the ability to set thumbnails from external. it was fine before adding movies and tv shows to the library. as soon as i add them, i lose that functionality. it only takes me as far as to add source
https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.b...leshooting
(2017-04-20, 16:25)Tgxcorporation Wrote: https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.b...leshooting
i see. but why does it disappear? if i add a source to set a thumbnail. i cant install it on another devices, because that folder would be empty in the add source.
never mind i figured it out.. one i get all my addons from my sources. i go back and delete the sources, then the option to browse to my storage came back

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Black Glass Nova 6.x for Kodi 17.x Krypton1