DVB Viewer - Media Server 2.0.0
Hi - some days ago there was released the Madia Server 2.0 - replacing the Recording Service. I am wondering wehther the DVBviwer Plugin will also work wih the "new" Media Server ?
Fully compatible, yes.
at least the whole api is the same x) exept for unicast devices..
I´m using it without any problem.
yes...fully workin without any changes
Hi, i'm running DMS 2.0.1 but if i add ts stream channels kodi say "unable to parse channels".
I use transedit to scan iptv.
Am i doing somting wrong?
Can you explain me how to solve.
Thanks.
Hi Guys, for those you who have taken a bold steps to grade to DMS 2x, is there a noticeable or significant improvement of any kinds as I am contemplating buying the DMS, but I just to ensure it does wort the cost.

Pls share your views or thoughts.

Cheers!
Probably not unless you use some new features, but future versions of the PVR might require DMS 2.0.
(2017-04-19, 22:33)manül Wrote: Probably not unless you use some new features, but future versions of the PVR might require DMS 2.0.

Thanks for your input, I have been trying to buy the new DMS, I have search DVBViewer site or forum I couldn't find link to where to make the purchase. Any link would be appreciated.

Thanks
From this post:

Quote:Install the DVBViewer Pro 6.0.0 and run the KeyTool and kick there in the DMS section on the lick to buy the DMS.
After you got the licence key, the DMS should be in the Members Area (Login with the data for the connected DVBViewer) in the "Paid Additions" section.
(2017-04-19, 16:49)spar31 Wrote: Hi, i'm running DMS 2.0.1 but if i add ts stream channels kodi say "unable to parse channels".
I use transedit to scan iptv.
Am i doing somting wrong?
Can you explain me how to solve.
Thanks.
The addon's channellist parser does not support channel groups/folders/categories without a name. So make sure that every folder in your channellist has a name.
(2017-04-19, 22:33)manül Wrote: Probably not unless you use some new features, but future versions of the PVR might require DMS 2.0.

Could you pls explain what might change and the added benefits?

Thanks
(2017-04-20, 16:45)t123thomas Wrote: Could you pls explain what might change and the added benefits?
Right now only minor things, so I won't switch unless necessary. But I've requested an API to put and pull client information on/from the backend. e.g. for marking watched recordings. Not sure if it will be implemented (ever).

Possible but minor improvements from a quick changelog scan:
* Let the backend handle the parsing of favourites. I'm very much for it but not sure if local favourites (which would be gone) is used much.
* Return UTC instead of local time
* Fetch EPG id for recordings. Not sure Kodi actual uses this information.
The following is also an important fix:

Code:
Fix: Media Stream Server: Access violations under certain timing conditions that disabled the (UPnP) delivery of files and recordings completely until a Media Server restart.

Kodi could cause an exeption in the UPnP server of the RS. So recordings didn't play anymore inside Kodi until the RS was restarted.[/quote]
Since media server 2.0.1 I can't make Dvbviewer add-on to work on LAN Kodi clients.

Media server is sending "something" because I tried from a different PC via web server page and I can playback live tv channels in browser but not in Kodi clients.

In the PC where the TV tuners cards are installed (and media server 2.0.2/dvbviewer pro 6.0.2) I can playback live TV channels on dvbviewer pro and in Kodi using 127.0.0.1 and the LAN IP for this PC 192.168.1.246.

Huh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DVB Viewer - Media Server 2.0.00