• 107(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
(2017-04-12, 21:24)Shinysidewinder Wrote: Hi Marcel, Trying to set background for Music tile. The option Random music artist Background does not work anymore. This option is gone?

Still working on my test setup. Are you on beta or stable version of the skin ?
Can you please test if the issue still exists now because a few days ago I've updated the skinshortcuts script on the repo.
(2017-04-12, 22:16)niksimpson Wrote: I've just done a completely clean install (remove all old Kodi directories etc) and for some reason the shortcuts under TV Shows (Recently Added Episodes, In Progress TV Shows etc.) don't work. Selecting any of them drops me into the top level of the Videos structure with options such as "Movies", "TV Shows" etc. I have to select the "TV Shows->In Progress TV Shows" from that top level menu. This is only a problem for TV Shows, Movie and Music sub-menus all work as expected.

This issue is fixed in the beta version but not yet in the stable version. For now just reassign the shortcuts in the submenu from the shortcuts editor.
(2017-04-13, 17:37)mattyspurs76 Wrote: Anyway, all setup how I usually like but every so often the widgets go transparent on the home pages.
I can just about make out what's what.if I press up and go into the widgets the background images change ok and info pops up to but actual widget itself is transparent.

A widget goes transparant when it's refreshing it's contents. At the same time there should also be a busy spinner displayed to indicate that it's doing work. The refresh should only take little time btw.

A few questions for you:

1) Do you see the busy spinner when the widget is transparent ?
2) Will the widget return to full opacity again after a specific amount of time (a few seconds) ?
3) Which homelayout are you using ?
I'm a bit concerned about this in my log:
Code:
13:21:57.169 T:1384  NOTICE: EMBY.default -> plugin.video.emby started
13:21:57.170 T:1384  NOTICE: EMBY.default -> Parameter string: ?id=tv&mode=nextup&limit=25
13:22:00.561 T:1384  NOTICE: EMBY.default -> plugin.video.emby stopped
13:22:00.886 T:1384 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(34, C:\Users\Kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.emby\default.py): the python script "C:\Users\Kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.emby\default.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: class XBMCAddon::xbmcaddon::Addon
I'm suffering from some performance issues so I'm wondering if this is the problem. I know it refers to Emby however this error doesn't occur with estuary skin. I'm wondering if its to do with emby smart playlists?
(2017-04-14, 15:47)niksimpson Wrote: I think I may have figured out what is causing some of the weirdness I occasionally see in this skin with incorrect Album art showing up in the Play-bar at the bottom of the screen.

Thanks for the catch. This issue should be fixed in the next beta version of the skin, which I will provide later today.
If you're on the stable version of the skin, that will be updated somewhere next week.
(2017-04-17, 02:05)stravic Wrote: The problem I'm having is that every time I back out of even the information page of a movie the widgets begin refreshing. They almost refresh when doing anything. Is there any way to minute this?

Sounds like you've enabled the "force refresh" option for your widgets which will very agressively refresh them.
I'd suggest you to disable that
(2017-04-17, 19:43)4kinghellll Wrote: can anyone help me with the netflix 2 layout, its awesome but i'm missing the rotten tomatoes rating and the studio icons, i had it working on jarvis before, please help i love this skin!!

Rotten tomatoes will no longer be provided as the API is shutdown for that, maybe it will return but for now we have to assume it won't.
For the sudio logos, did you enable it in the skin settings:
Skin settings -- media library views --> display studio logo in footer
(2017-04-18, 00:01)gadabout1 Wrote: Same problem here also Please stop the widget refresh!!!!

I can't reproduce this. Is this with normal library widgets ?

(2017-04-18, 00:01)gadabout1 Wrote: Also widgets do not refresh on startup until first selected "No background refresh on startup"

What do you mean with this ? Also I've never heard of that setting...
(2017-04-19, 22:15)niksimpson Wrote: I finally found one of the problems I've been having with Music art (folder.jpg & cdart.png) files not displaying properly. The problem is with a Skinhelper setting that I didn't even know existed and that takes some digging to find. The setting in question either forces Skinhelper to only use local artwork vs. trying to scrape the album art from the Internet. So my suggestion is to expose the Skinhelped settings for things like scraping artwork higher up in the interface so that people know the setting exists without having to take a magical mystery tour to find the Skinhelper settings ;-)

Yeah, I have to work on that except that addonsettings can't be exposed within the interface.
Do you know that the settings are also available from the contextmenu while browsing music ?
(2017-04-19, 23:48)Xmassacrex Wrote: Absolutely love this skin. In YouTube and other Addons when searching, on results i can't see the entire thing even on slim list. It has the slow scroll to view the end. Is there an option to either show the entire thing when highlighted or to drop the extra text to a second line?? Thanks for the continued update for krypton.

I'm sorry but I have no clue what you're talking about with "the entire thing".
Can you try to explain it better or provide a screenshot of the issue ?
(2017-04-20, 07:51)ctomo Wrote: Activating "Auto show widget for the selected hometile" does not allow "EASY" navigation through the hometiles. There seems to be a very small window of operation. It navigates through the widget left>right as it should but not through hometiles. I cannot navigate right > left, only left > right using the far edge of the last hometile.

I think I've just fixed this. Please test with the next beta version of the skin to see if it's fixed.
I hope to provide a new beta tonight.
(2017-04-21, 11:50)Dion250 Wrote: marcelveldt does your skin have some sort of metadata/artwork downloader for movies and tv shows? Your skin keeps overwriting my local posters with internet posters.

Yes, but it can not overwrite any artwork as it doens't save any files.
Also it's only used to fill in gaps (if artwork is missing and only if enabled in the settings). Can you provide a little more info about the issue you're experiencing ?
(2017-04-21, 15:55)Shinysidewinder Wrote: Does anyone know where I can set custom wallpaper 'Random music Background' Seems skin helper background service doesn't show this option anymore?

The random music artists background is still provided by the skin helper service.
Do you have your music scanned into the Kodi library ? Are there maybe errors reported in the kodi logfile regarding the skin helper backgrounds addon ?
(2017-04-23, 14:44)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-04-17, 19:43)4kinghellll Wrote: can anyone help me with the netflix 2 layout, its awesome but i'm missing the rotten tomatoes rating and the studio icons, i had it working on jarvis before, please help i love this skin!!

Rotten tomatoes will no longer be provided as the API is shutdown for that, maybe it will return but for now we have to assume it won't.
For the sudio logos, did you enable it in the skin settings:
Skin settings -- media library views --> display studio logo in footer

Shame about RT, finger's crossed.
I changed the studio icons to WHITE today and they work on TV shows but not working for COLOR icons, also is it possible for movie studio icons?
(2017-04-21, 18:51)spinecho Wrote: show OSD on start of playback time is default 4 seconds. I personally do not like this feature and so I change it to 0 for no OSD. However, upon restart of Kodi, it defaults back to 4 seconds. V annoying!Big Grin
EDIT:
I see someone has already reported this

The issue will be fixed in the next beta update of the skin, I hope to supply this tonight.

(2017-04-21, 18:51)spinecho Wrote: Also Marcel, any update on "fixed list" for Showcase view?

You mean a non-wrapping showcase view ?
Well, I had a quick peek at the code but that's not an easy change as the layout is currently build up with wrapping.
It will be an awfull lot of work to change that. Maybe you should look at the poster Row view which is like showcase but without wrapping ?
  • 107(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6