• 42(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2017-05-01, 04:31)Gracus Wrote:
(2017-05-01, 00:48)Guilouz Wrote: New Update 2.2.8 on repository :

• Add info dialog for movies sets
Image Image

Image Image

Works by pressing "i" on keyboard but "information" does not appear in context menu:

Something you forgot or was it made on purpose?

Done on last git. I had not thought about it, I rarely use the context menu ^^
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-05-01, 03:58)Short Wrote: I can't get my submenu to show on the new version..do I need to add anything also what happened to the other themes

How do u turn on the submenus in version 18(and yes I got it set up in the skin settings) they use to have a icon or u push to the left they use to come up it doesnt do that now nothing happens and I was looking for the horizontal theme u had on version 17

I don't understand what do you mean. Please post annotated screenshot for greater understanding.

And there is no horizontal home menu in Estuary MOD V2.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Morning Guilouz,

hurray - you did it! Seems that you are able to do anything - playlists can be edited now.

Next time I ask for a script that does my laundry or cleans my car Smile - Thanks a lot!
Under VIDEOS sources are shown in one row which scrolls horizontally, outside the screen real estate. Would it be possible to organize the icons in 4 columns and scroll vertically?
(2017-05-01, 13:21)HeresJohnny Wrote: Under VIDEOS sources are shown in one row which scrolls horizontally, outside the screen real estate. Would it be possible to organize the icons in 4 columns and scroll vertically?

Not possible because Estuary have an adaptive layout for many resolution, that's why horizontally scrolling is better to adapt to the best.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Apply movies view then maybe?
Great skin, but I have one problem.
I always have to force Kodi to shutdown. Both on MacOS and Windows.
Am I doing something wrong?
(2017-05-01, 21:13)Aaiemron Wrote: Great skin, but I have one problem.

Working fine for me on OSX Sierra 10.12.5.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-05-01, 21:23)Guilouz Wrote:

Working fine for me on OSX Sierra 10.12.5.

I use the same OSX and the latest nightly build of Kodi. I reinstalled but unfortunately the same problem. Strange
Hi Guilouz,

could you please lead me in the right direction concerning CDArt-manager - I am trying to sort and change several cdart.pngs and covers, also some fanart. But the addon doesn't work as it should or has in older versions. Editing tracks or artists worked with "c" or "i" if I remember correctly. I could enter a menue in which I could choose my own cdart.pngs or at least lay a path where they could be found.

Now I can edit Year, Name,Genre ... but nothing else. Do I miss something? In the addon some changes are recognized but the changes won't work when playing the cd. Is the addon not working under Kodi 18?

Hope you can help once more
(2017-05-01, 21:37)Epikur17 Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

could you please lead me in the right direction concerning CDArt-manager - I am trying to sort and change several cdart.pngs and covers, also some fanart. But the addon doesn't work as it should or has in older versions. Editing tracks or artists worked with "c" or "i" if I remember correctly. I could enter a menue in which I could choose my own cdart.pngs or at least lay a path where they could be found.

Now I can edit Year, Name,Genre ... but nothing else. Do I miss something? In the addon some changes are recognized but the changes won't work when playing the cd. Is the addon not working under Kodi 18?

Hope you can help once more

I don't use CDArt manager. Skin Helper Service do the job on your own and you can edit/add artworks directly with context menu (see first post).
 Estuary MOD V2 

i have the same prob, i think its the skin helper addon it dont stops,
if i change the skin to a skin what is not using the skin helper service its working fine to shutdown kodi.
Is there a way of having the menus without icons? When I add addons to menus the addon icons show up and it's a mix match of icons. Some are transparent default estuary white icons and others are nice and colourful etc. I'd rather just have text for each menu is this possible?
(2017-05-02, 09:43)TrailFoX Wrote:

i have the same prob, i think its the skin helper addon it dont stops,
if i change the skin to a skin what is not using the skin helper service its working fine to shutdown kodi.

Oké, I will give it a try, Thanks
(2017-05-02, 14:37)mattyspurs76 Wrote: Is there a way of having the menus without icons? When I add addons to menus the addon icons show up and it's a mix match of icons. Some are transparent default estuary white icons and others are nice and colourful etc. I'd rather just have text for each menu is this possible?

you can just set up the icon in setup main menu > menu item > set thubnail, and find one that fits in the list, set it to none
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17