• 44(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2017-05-04, 13:51)Guilouz Wrote: • Fix lyrics on music visualisation
• Fix channel osd recording indicator visibility
• Fix esthetic appearance
• Minor fixes
• Minor changes

sorry for not awnsering earlier, but latest git fixed the lyrics animation, THANX.
(2017-05-04, 16:45)ferent Wrote: Just wondering how the support for extendedinfo youtube list works. Do I have to create something ? How can I access to this new thing?

For :
- Movies sets in dialog info
- If no trailer is available, you can search video related to movie on youtube
- Tv shows related video
- For artists/albums in dialog info
 Estuary MOD V2 
Thanks Guilouz. I've seen a bug in the new extended info YouTube list. When you click info in an artist and click on search on YouTube, when you go back to the artist list, your selected view is changed to Wall (posters).
Great skin and one of my favourites. My Rpi 3 is set up with epg running great with live tv which have taken me bit of trial and error, the only issue i am having is the disappearing widgets, i followed the steps as stated in post 529 and thought i had it sorted but they keep disappearing ?

"• Add more personalized widgets to bypass problem with disappearance and animations of widgets (use one personalized widget per home menu item)"

Is this fixed or are we still waiting for a proper fix ?
(2017-05-04, 21:02)ferent Wrote: Thanks Guilouz. I've seen a bug in the new extended info YouTube list. When you click info in an artist and click on search on YouTube, when you go back to the artist list, your selected view is changed to Wall (posters).

Yes, but I can't fix this issue. View seem to be reset when extendedinfo is launched.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-05-04, 23:36)andiewill Wrote: Great skin and one of my favourites. My Rpi 3 is set up with epg running great with live tv which have taken me bit of trial and error, the only issue i am having is the disappearing widgets, i followed the steps as stated in post 529 and thought i had it sorted but they keep disappearing ?

"• Add more personalized widgets to bypass problem with disappearance and animations of widgets (use one personalized widget per home menu item)"

Is this fixed or are we still waiting for a proper fix ?

Yes, it's fixed and confirm it's working. You must use different personalized widget for each item of home menu.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Yep ive done that, hmmm...... ill have a look at it again and give it another go.
(2017-05-04, 13:51)Guilouz Wrote: New Update 2.2.9 on repository :

• Add shortcut for extended info to context menu

Was not really needed as extended info does not work:

Code:
11:07:37.094 T:9672   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named PIL.Image
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Cardo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py", line 63, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\Cardo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py", line 37, in __init__
                                                listitems = process.start_info_actions(info, self.params)
                                              File "C:\Users\Cardo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\process.py", line 338, in start_info_actions
                                                name=params.get("name"))
                                              File "C:\Users\Cardo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\WindowManager.py", line 58, in open_movie_info
                                                from dialogs.DialogMovieInfo import DialogMovieInfo
                                              File "C:\Users\Cardo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\dialogs\DialogMovieInfo.py", line 16, in <module>
                                                from kodi65 import imagetools
                                              File "C:\Users\Cardo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.kodi65\lib\kodi65\imagetools.py", line 9, in <module>
                                                import PIL.Image
                                            ImportError: No module named PIL.Image
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-05-05, 11:14)Gracus Wrote:

Code:
11:07:37.094 T:9672   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                              File "C:\Users\Cardo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py", line 63, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\Cardo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py", line 37, in __init__
                                              File "C:\Users\Cardo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\process.py", line 338, in start_info_actions
                                                name=params.get("name"))
                                              File "C:\Users\Cardo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\WindowManager.py", line 58, in open_movie_info
                                              File "C:\Users\Cardo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\dialogs\DialogMovieInfo.py", line 16, in <module>
                                              File "C:\Users\Cardo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.kodi65\lib\kodi65\imagetools.py", line 9, in <module>
                                                import PIL.Image

Working fine for me on the same movie.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-05-05, 12:25)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-05-05, 11:14)Gracus Wrote:

Code:
                                                Main()
                                                name=params.get("name"))
                                                import PIL.Image

Does not work for me with all the movies I have in my library

I would say it does not work for at least a few months

Think I will have to live with it as it seems this addon does not have any support anymore (last update 4 month ago)
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-05-05, 12:42)Gracus Wrote:
(2017-05-05, 12:25)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-05-05, 11:14)Gracus Wrote: Was not really needed as extended info does not work:

Code:
                                                Main()
                                                name=params.get("name"))
                                                import PIL.Image

Think I will have to live with it as it seems this addon does not have any support anymore (last update 4 month ago)

Have you latest script.module.kodi65 too ?

Script extendedinfo did not work for a long time but this problem has been fixed since a certain build of Kodi.

It does not work either on dialog info ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-05-05, 12:53)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-05-05, 12:42)Gracus Wrote:
(2017-05-05, 12:25)Guilouz Wrote: Working fine for me on the same movie.

Have you latest script.module.kodi65 too ?

Script extendedinfo did not work for a long time but this problem has been fixed since a certain build of Kodi.

It does not work either on dialog info ?

Yep!

I got the last kodi65 (take it from phil65 github)

And it does not work no matter from where I launch it

But I think I found the issue and there is probably nothing to do...

Seems there is no lib file in my script.module.pil folder (just an addon.xml)
Had probably been removed from windows release from a kodi team member for whatever reason...
Moanbag is in da place!
Seems normal that the script.module.pil folder is empty

Will try to investigate a little bit more
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-05-05, 13:25)Gracus Wrote: Seems normal that the script.module.pil folder is empty

Extendedinfo need :

Code:
    <requires>
        <import addon="xbmc.python" version="2.25.0"/>
        <import addon="resource.images.studios.white" version="0.0.5"/>
        <import addon="script.module.kodi65" version="1.0.0"/>
        <import addon="script.module.routing" version="0.1.0"/>
    </requires>

script.module.kodi65 need :

Code:
    <requires>
        <import addon="script.module.youtube.dl" version="14.519.1"/>
        <import addon="script.module.pil" version="1.1.7"/>
        <import addon="script.module.autocompletion" version="1.0.0"/>
        <import addon="script.module.requests" version="2.9.1"/>
    </requires>

script.module.pil is empty too for me on OSX, just addon.xml
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-05-05, 13:54)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-05-05, 13:25)Gracus Wrote: Seems normal that the script.module.pil folder is empty

Extendedinfo need :

Code:
    <requires>
        <import addon="resource.images.studios.white" version="0.0.5"/>
        <import addon="script.module.kodi65" version="1.0.0"/>
        <import addon="script.module.routing" version="0.1.0"/>
    </requires>

script.module.kodi65 need :

Code:
    <requires>
        <import addon="script.module.youtube.dl" version="14.519.1"/>
        <import addon="script.module.pil" version="1.1.7"/>
        <import addon="script.module.autocompletion" version="1.0.0"/>
        <import addon="script.module.requests" version="2.9.1"/>
    </requires>

script.module.pil is empty too for me on OSX, just addon.xml

Found out!

Does not come from your MOD or from any addon

It's just that I use the new kodi 64 bits for windows and PIL is not included yet
Moanbag is in da place!
  • 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17