Congrats to this year's three students!
Now that GSOC projects have been announced, I'm happy to congratulate our three students this year and wish all those who submitted their own proposals luck in the future. I've pinned the three projects that have been accepted to the top of the subforum to make them a bit easier to find.

As the summer progresses, we'll be asking the students to keep an eye on their threads with the idea of giving occasional updates and answering questions as we move along. For now though, we're just happy to get rolling!
Guys I wish you the best with your GSoC projects.
Latest news about AudioDSP and my libraries is available on Twitter.

Developers can follow me on Github.
Thanks a lot Big Grin
Thank you very much! Ηopefully I'll solve my dev env issues soon to get some head start on the code base.
Mostly working on Retroplayer graphics.
GitHub: github.com/VelocityRa
A big Thanks a lot also from me! I'm proud to be able to contribute to Kodi which I have been passively using for a long time now.
(2017-05-04, 20:39)Vel0cityX Wrote: Thank you very much! Ηopefully I'll solve my dev env issues soon to get some head start on the code base.

We've got a few weeks to get that sorted out during the get to know each other phase. I'm sure we'll get it going eventually.
(2017-05-05, 01:03)natethomas Wrote:
(2017-05-04, 20:39)Vel0cityX Wrote: Thank you very much! Ηopefully I'll solve my dev env issues soon to get some head start on the code base.

We've got a few weeks to get that sorted out during the get to know each other phase. I'm sure we'll get it going eventually.

They were solved indeed thanks to fetzerch's suggestion!
Mostly working on Retroplayer graphics.
GitHub: github.com/VelocityRa
Congratulations to arpitn30, yolk, and Vel0cityX! Hope that you stick with this and continue with Kodi even after GSoC.

@natethomas, will we see a introduction post about these projects on the kodi.tv news/blog? https://kodi.tv/blog

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Congrats to this year's three students!0