• 17(current)
Release A Confluence ZEITGEIST | 17 Krypton | 18 Leia | 19 Matrix | 20 Nexus | 21 Omega | 22
This is not skin specific. That's up to KODI itself. Afaik the timeout can't be changed.

What you can do is disable the mouse-action which opens the OSD on every mouse move - you can do that by changing the KODI keymaps. (MouseMove as far as is remember)
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
This is one of those embarrassing things that sometimes happen... While I was testing some customised mouse configuration actions I found out that I just had to click the right mouse button during playback for the OSD to go away immediately! And this was not some change I had just made, I removed all the xml files I created inside keymaps folder and the action was still available. Been using Kodi for so many years and the solution was always there for me to use. Embarrassing.

Nevertheless if someone wants the OSD not to appear when you move the mouse during playback and make it only appear if the left mouse button is clicked, just create a .xml file inside kodi/userdata/keymaps/ folder, name it whatever you want, I named my new file "Mouse noOSDmove.xml", and copy and paste what's in here http://kodi.wiki/view/Alternative_keymap...me_and_OSD to that file and save it. That's it, restart Kodi for it to work.
I'll also paste it here, we never know if the link can break some day:
Code:
<keymap>
  <Global>
    <mouse>
<!--     <wheeldown>VolumeDown</wheeldown> --> <!-- Remove arrows to enable global volume control -->
<!--     <wheelup>VolumeUp</wheelup> --> <!-- Remove arrows to enable global volume control -->
    </mouse>
  </Global>
  <FullScreenVideo>
    <mouse>
      <mousedrag>noop</mousedrag>
      <mousemove>noop</mousemove>
      <wheeldown>VolumeDown</wheeldown>
      <wheelup>VolumeUp</wheelup>
    </mouse>
  </FullScreenVideo>
  <VideoMenu>
    <mouse>
      <mousedrag>mousedrag</mousedrag>
      <mousemove>mousemove</mousemove>
    </mouse>
  </VideoMenu>
  <VideoOSD>
    <mouse>
    </mouse>
  </VideoOSD>
<Visualisation>
    <mouse>
      <mousedrag>noop</mousedrag>
      <mousemove>noop</mousemove>
    </mouse>
  </Visualisation>
  <MusicOSD>
    <mouse>
    </mouse>
  </MusicOSD>
</keymap>

Off topic but since I'm mentioning mouse actions and xml files, I also have a separate file (which I do not wan't to mix in the file I just mentioned for future editing purposes) for using middle mouse button click to toggle between Kodi windowed and fullscreen. If you also wanna have it just create another file inside kodi/userdata/keymaps/ folder, name it something like "Mouse midbutfullscreen.xml" or whatver you want, put this code inside it:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!-- Button Ids: -->
<!-- 0: left -->
<!-- 1: right -->
<!-- 2: middle -->
<!-- 3/4/5/6: extra -->

<keymap>
<global>
<mouse>
<click id="2">togglefullscreen</click>
</mouse>
</global>
</keymap>

and save it and restart Kodi to be able to use it.

@axbmcuser thank you so much for your help, I could only find this (and other) mouse script because I searched for "MouseMove" as you told me to.
I'm glad it worked out.
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
3.0.78 (2017-04-14)
- Reworked "DialogSettings.xml" (used from VideoOSD)
- Changed display of Favorites and context menus
- Cleanup Textures
- Other improvements
I have a suggestion which is to add some arrows or something alike to the TV guide so it can be scrolled down with the mouse:

At the time the only way available is using the keyboard and that's not practical...
Wait - don't you use KODI 17.x Krypton? This looks like an very old version of the skin on KODI 16 or so.

Only KODI 17.x is still supported and updated - aaand contains a TV Guide scrollbar for a long time now. :- D
Oh ok, I had no idea! Big Grin

No, I still have to use 16.1 for some specific reasons, the main one being this bug on 17: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=306226

I mean I have Kodi 17 in Windows on my pc (dual boot) but it has been so long since I logged in to it that I have no idea of seeing scrollbars. Will check it out later, now I'm curious to see it!

Once again thank you very much for everything.
Welcome. The whole skin looks different in many areas compared to the old KODI 16.x version. But: You will see for yourself! :- ) Make sure you end up having version 3.0.78 on KODI 17.x.
Is it possible to add widgets to the home screen on your skin? Similar to Xonfluence? I've looked, But there doesn't seem to be a way to add them. Thought I'd ask.
(2017-04-17, 00:08)axbmcuser Wrote: Welcome. The whole skin looks different in many areas compared to the old KODI 16.x version. But: You will see for yourself! :- ) Make sure you end up having version 3.0.78 on KODI 17.x.

Great skin bro, been using it for a few now and just wanted to say thank you. Wink

I do have one request, which might already be available, is it possible to make the shortcut icons larger ??
@BIFFTAZ
I don't know how Xonfluence looks, but this skin supports Home Screen addons the same way original Confluence did/does. Only basic change is, that you can add 7 addons. If you mean something else by "widgets" i can confirm there is no such functionality.

@DJB628
Thanks, i don't intend to enlarge the addon shortcut icons since i want to keep them in good proportion to the main menu icons (meaning not too large in comparison - since they are already larger than the main menu icons).
I know that this has been asked already some time ago, but it's really a problem of the size of the display that is used rather than the icon size itself. Sorry for now. :- ) Hope you can still enjoy. :- D
(2017-04-22, 23:58)axbmcuser Wrote: @DJB628
Thanks, i don't intend to enlarge the addon shortcut icons since i want to keep them in good proportion to the main menu icons (meaning not too large in comparison - since they are already larger than the main menu icons).
I know that this has been asked already some time ago, but it's really a problem of the size of the display that is used rather than the icon size itself. Sorry for now. :- ) Hope you can still enjoy. :- D

Thanks for the response and keep up the good work, cheers mate
Hi I Think this a great skin.
I a a bit of a newbe in al this Kodi stuf as I always used Mediaportal before. Now I have decided to switch to kodi and I am searching for a good skin Smile
This may nbe a noob quiestin , but I cannot find how to enable the plot.
If I select a movies there I a nice picture showing the cover of that movie but no plot/description?
I have in the skin settings general the checkbox for " Enable aut scrolling" Checked.
This will be a general KODI thing which should go in a more general forum.
Just to be sure: The plot is also missing with Estuary Skin?
It sounds like KODI does not have correct scraped plot information on your movies. Please check your scraping and maybe post a question in the according forum. Smile
(2017-05-05, 01:08)axbmcuser Wrote: This will be a general KODI thing which should go in a more general forum.
Just to be sure: The plot is also missing with Estuary Skin?
It sounds like KODI does not have correct scraped plot information on your movies. Please check your scraping and maybe post a question in the according forum. Smile

Hi There is correct scraping info if I use another skin. Indeed not every skin I tried shows a plot.
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A Confluence ZEITGEIST | 17 Krypton | 18 Leia | 19 Matrix | 20 Nexus | 21 Omega | 229