• 46(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2017-05-06, 00:45)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-05-06, 00:22)Gracus Wrote:
(2017-05-06, 00:12)Guilouz Wrote: For all your movies ?

Just try, all is ok for me :

When plot for movies sets is available. Show movies set plot :

When plot for movies set is not available. Show all plots :
Image Image

Plots for movies sets are powered by Skin Helper Service. Maybe an issue with that (latest post of Skin Helper thread) : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2580889

I think that you also have the kung fu panda movie set so we can compare:

Let me guess: skin helper is what should grab the movie set plot?

If the answer is yes, then I find the issue: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2580889

You probably still have the movie set plot because you grab it before it happens...

If you did a fresh install, issue is from broken API

It's working for me because I have not deleted my simplecache.db file

(2017-05-06, 00:30)Gracus Wrote: And it seems like it does not grab the movie set clearlogo neither... still should be done by skin helper?

Yes clearlogos for movies sets / artists are from Skin Helper Service.

So we just have to hope that Marcelveldt will clean his mess...
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-05-06, 00:47)Gracus Wrote:
(2017-05-06, 00:45)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-05-06, 00:22)Gracus Wrote: I think that you also have the kung fu panda movie set so we can compare:

Let me guess: skin helper is what should grab the movie set plot?

If the answer is yes, then I find the issue: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2580889

You probably still have the movie set plot because you grab it before it happens...

If you did a fresh install, issue is from broken API

It's working for me because I have not deleted my simplecache.db file

(2017-05-06, 00:30)Gracus Wrote: And it seems like it does not grab the movie set clearlogo neither... still should be done by skin helper?

Yes clearlogos for movies sets / artists are from Skin Helper Service.

So we just have to hope that Marcelveldt will clean his mess...

Yes... And you can see in movie info dialog, rating from TMDB is gone too.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Guilouz,

Thinking about improving a bit more this almost perfect skin, I believe the banner artist is not in the best position, because to me it makes more sense to have all the current artist info together rather than in different positions of the screen. I was thinking into delete the not useful "Disc number" tag there is below the current Track name, move the Artist,Album name and Track a bit up (or put these tags a bit closer between them), and move the banner below the track name.

Here you have an screen-shot that represents the idea.

http://imgur.com/a/uot0w

Of course is just an idea, and I'm not sure if is going to be better than the current design...
(2017-05-05, 00:02)andiewill Wrote: Yep ive done that, hmmm...... ill have a look at it again and give it another go.
Hi,

I am using different personalised widgets for each home menu item but still facing the disappearing widgets issue.

Also except for Personalised widget 1 which I use for Movies, the rest do not display the category label when focussed, as in the screenshot below.

Thanks for your help in investigating these.

Sent from my Pixel C
(2017-05-06, 00:45)Guilouz Wrote: It's working for me because I have not deleted my simplecache.db file

If I'm not mistaken, the simplecache.db has a lifetime of 7 days so it should shortly be an issue for a lot of people
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-05-06, 12:36)zenyatta80 Wrote:
(2017-05-05, 00:02)andiewill Wrote: Yep ive done that, hmmm...... ill have a look at it again and give it another go.
Hi,

I am using different personalised widgets for each home menu item but still facing the disappearing widgets issue.

Also except for Personalised widget 1 which I use for Movies, the rest do not display the category label when focussed, as in the screenshot below.

Thanks for your help in investigating these.

Sent from my Pixel C (typie typie)

Just try, all is working fine for me with or without categories.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-05-06, 12:53)Gracus Wrote:
(2017-05-06, 00:45)Guilouz Wrote: It's working for me because I have not deleted my simplecache.db file

If I'm not mistaken, the simplecache.db has a lifetime of 7 days so it should shortly be an issue for a lot of people

Yes probably...
 Estuary MOD V2 
Question:

When I select the Genre view from movies, Kodi freezes (required a hard reset) with your skin, but when I select genre with default Estuary everything works as expected, any suggestions on troubleshooting?
(2017-05-06, 21:45)wallacebw Wrote: Question:

When I select the Genre view from movies, Kodi freezes (required a hard reset) with your skin, but when I select genre with default Estuary everything works as expected, any suggestions on troubleshooting?

No problem for me :

See your Debug Log/crashlog file.
How do you access genres?
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Guilouz,

A couple of requests..

Is it possible to enable the PVR Guide to have a setting to show icons only rather than channel name?

Also is it possible to add video information to be displayed when a widget it highlight on the main screen? Perhaps above or next to the poster?

Cheers
(2017-05-07, 05:15)kjb85 Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

A couple of requests..

Is it possible to enable the PVR Guide to have a setting to show icons only rather than channel name?

Also is it possible to add video information to be displayed when a widget it highlight on the main screen? Perhaps above or next to the poster?

Cheers

No, not possible because it's possible some channels have no icon and it would be problematic not to know to which channel it corresponds.

Video info is already displayed on the bottom with media flags.
 Estuary MOD V2 
It must be me , but I can't find the option to change to horizontal main menu ? the vertical menu takes up far too much of the screen imo ?
Also i notice in info for updates it says includes option to change opacity ? , I cant find that either ?
(2017-05-07, 13:58)ontap Wrote: It must be me , but I can't find the option to change to horizontal main menu ? the vertical menu takes up far too much of the screen imo ?
Also i notice in info for updates it says includes option to change opacity ? , I cant find that either ?

There is no horizontal menu in Estuary MOD v2.

Opacity can be changes in Settings / Skin / Colors / Background opacity
 Estuary MOD V2 
thank you , yes have found opacity , oh well i will switch back to krypton version for horizontal menu tx ,got BGs sorted with fresh download , opacity set to 100% and sticks thank you.
Hi Guilouz,

Love the PVR OSD info display on v1. Particularly the views when pressing up/down to change channels.
Is there plans to implement this? Along with the PVR next up notifications?

I'm also having issues with widgets disappearing. I have followed the suggestion in post #529 but no help. Using a different personalised widget for each isn't helping. Have tried a few times.
A skin reload, or clicking the corresponding menu item is the only way to reload the widgets.

Cheers
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17