Release PBS Kids Video Addon
Version 2.0.1 is available in my git:
https://github.com/learningit/plugin.video.pbskids
you also will need to install
https://github.com/learningit/script.module.t1mlib

or in my test repo (t1mlib will automatically load)
https://github.com/learningit/repository...odi_addons

This addon breaks out the PBS Kids programs from the PBS ThinkTV addon.
This provides video episodes and clips from the Public Broadcasting System for kids ages 2-11 and young adults.
Subtitles are supported.

There is still a bit of clean-up work to be done before I submit to the kodi.org repo.
Thank you sir. Top notch work as always!
Pull Request has been made for the kodi.org repo. Barring any problems, should be available in the kodi.org repo in a few days.
Bug 
First I would like to say I love this addon. Big Grin

I have received an error that the addon has failed. I have posted the log output, not debug log, below. I had this error pop last night prior to upgrading to 16.0, the log below appears to be the same error after upgrading to 16.0. I'm wasn't sure if others have had the same issue or if it might just be my system.Huh

09:26:00 T:140631850612480 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
Error Contents: No JSON object could be decoded
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/jon/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.pbskids/default.py", line 12, in <module>
ma.processAddonEvent()
File "/home/jon/.kodi/addons/script.module.t1mlib/lib/t1mlib.py", line 209, in processAddonEvent
if mode== None: self.procDir(self.getAddonMenu, p('url'), 'files', 'default_view')
File "/home/jon/.kodi/addons/script.module.t1mlib/lib/t1mlib.py", line 156, in procDir
ilist = dirFunc(url, ilist)
File "/home/jon/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.pbskids/lib/scraper.py", line 27, in getAddonMenu
a = json.loads(pg)['items']
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/json/__init__.py", line 338, in loads
return _default_decoder.decode(s)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/json/decoder.py", line 366, in decode
obj, end = self.raw_decode(s, idx=_w(s, 0).end())
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/json/decoder.py", line 384, in raw_decode
raise ValueError("No JSON object could be decoded")
ValueError: No JSON object could be decoded
-->End of Python script error report<--
09:26:00 T:140634807535744 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.pbskids/
09:26:00 T:140634807535744 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.pbskids/) failed
Please post a full log to xbmclogs.com or pastebin.com.
Also let me know if you're in the US, I don't have a problem with the add-on.
Thanks for the quick reply, I am located in the US. Oddly/thankfully, without any system changes the issue has not repeated this evening and the addon is working as usual. Hopefully it was just some system maintenance at PBS this morning. HuhConfused

If the issue repeats I will be sure to post a full debug log and provide details here. Thanks again.
PBS has been messing around with things frequently in the last few weeks. I'll keep an eye on this as well.
Latest issue, having PBS Kids add-on issue on both RPi2 and AndroidTV.

Any assistance would be appreciated, have tried updating (is current at 3.0.1) and have uninstalled and reinstalled. Neither have resolved the following issue...

Log removed by Mod, please post to pastebin.com or xbmclogs.com, Not the forum

Thanks in advance!!
I am also suddenly getting the same error.
V3.0.2 fixes the above.
The update has been submitted to the Kodi.org repo, it should update in a few days.
Thank you for the quick update! I really do appreciate it.
You should have seen my son's face light up when he was able to watch Sesame Street again.
Amazing job, thank you very much! So good to have that add-on working again!
Please delete this, duplicate post... my apologies.
Good Evening;

Thank you for your addon. My family has loved it for the past.

I'd like to pass on a bug report though. Recently, PBS kids will no longer start. Below is the link to my debug log. There have been no significant changes to Kodi or the system (other than a Kernel update to Raspbian and I had the issue both before and after). I've tried rebooting, restarting, and re-installing. Nothing else seems out of the ordinary. I hope this is useful to you. Thanks again!

https://paste.ubuntu.com/24526644/
V3.0.3 fixes website change
A pull request has been made for the kodi.org repo.
The add-on should update in a few days.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PBS Kids Video Addon0