take toghter with us

We really need help, if not in the above waste of time
so
hope
Give us a little patience
thank you
eat will be nice
but here~
I'm not sure I know the meaning of the word 'toghter' . Could you explain?
Together?
toughter
(2017-05-17, 18:39)Kib Wrote: I'm not sure I know the meaning of the word 'toghter' . Could you explain?

stay with us
eat will be nice
but here~
(2017-05-17, 19:07)Hitcher Wrote: Together?

same mean
eat will be nice
but here~
(2017-05-17, 19:40)skybird1980 Wrote: toughter

i do not know what your mean
eat will be nice
but here~
(2017-05-18, 03:17)[email protected] Wrote:
(2017-05-17, 18:39)Kib Wrote: I'm not sure I know the meaning of the word 'toghter' . Could you explain?

stay with us
That is very kind but the team just had a Dev con and probably don't need another trip away.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-05-18, 07:20)nickr Wrote:
(2017-05-18, 03:17)[email protected] Wrote:

stay with us
That is very kind but the team just had a Dev con and probably don't need another trip away.
emm。。。you are right
eat will be nice
but here~
Seriously, your posts are nonsense.

Who is "we" ?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-05-18, 10:14)nickr Wrote: Seriously, your posts are nonsense.

Who is "we" ?

the man who can not use the kodi expertly
if you do not like what i say
i apologize
:笑:
eat will be nice
but here~
If you have a question about kodi please ask it in a new thread with a proper title and a debug log (wiki)
(2017-05-18, 10:40)nickr Wrote: If you have a question about kodi please ask it in a new thread with a proper title and a debug log (wiki)

of course,but this place seemlike i can show my somethings that i feel
and if i have question , i will accept you advice~
eat will be nice
but here~
(2017-05-17, 10:03)[email protected] Wrote: sometime maybe we have problem to ask,
becaues we are not the professionals,
Don't be so angry
take toghter with us

We really need help, if not in the above waste of time
so
hope
thank you
Sorry but your writing is illegible, it is unreadable, and that means your text is simply not clear enough to be read or understood by us.

I do not think anyone here understand what you are trying to say because of no context and bad grammar (written in very poor English).

Are you using a translating tool like Google Translate to convert your text to English? If you are then it doing a very bad job at translating.

Suggest that you try first not using a translating tool, and if that do not work try a other translating tool from what you are using now.

If all else fails then ask a friend who can write better English to translate your sentences for you with more context.
Lets see if I can translate this a little...

(2017-05-17, 10:03)[email protected] Wrote: sometime maybe we have problem to ask,
becaues we are not the professionals,

From time-to-time, We (the end user) find ourselves needing help. Some of us (the end user) are nowhere close to being a professionals when it comes to using Kodi.

(2017-05-17, 10:03)[email protected] Wrote: Give us a little patience
Don't be so angry

Be patience with us (the end user). Some of use will not be as knowledgeable as others. Please take the time to help us (the end user) understand.

(2017-05-17, 10:03)[email protected] Wrote: take toghter with us

*I believe toghter = together. Also, take may = talk. So, Maybe it's Talk Together With Us

We are all part of the Kodi community.
--------------------------------------------------------

No stupid questions, Only stupid answers. We should all be a little nicer to each other. Keep in mind that what you type may be read differently than you intended it to be.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
hope kodi's people can take toghter with us0