• 14(current)
Release tvOS-X
I cannot install this skin on krypton. It keeps giving me a gui dependency error. How the heck are you all installing this?
(2016-12-06, 12:13)ryana1980 Wrote: I cannot install this skin on krypton. It keeps giving me a gui dependency error. How the heck are you all installing this?

This has been addressed previously on the thread.
(2016-11-05, 22:13)broadfield Wrote: I have been working on an update for tvoxs since i think its a great skin and hate to see it die please check it out heres a list of updates

Jarvis
http://www.fast-files.com/getfile.aspx?file=124912

Krypton
http://www.fast-files.com/getfile.aspx?file=124913

Version 3.1.1

* fixed system settings for krypton
* created Dialogconfirm xml krypton
* removed DVD krypton
* new video OSD layout
* new fullscreen music layout
* new my music list view
* new add-on info view
* updated views (icons and fanart)
* updated video info viewer
* updated home screen icon zoom animation
* realigned home screen textures
* realigned big list info details
* realigned home screen shelf icons
* added weather shelf background full shelf
* added new backgrounds
* code cleanup

Jarvis version show <import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.12.0"/> in addon.xml. its the right version and can I edit to 5.10?
since iCanuck cant update this great skin, looks like i'l have to take matters in my own hands.
(2017-01-01, 04:23)specworks4287 Wrote: since iCanuck cant update this great skin, looks like i'l have to take matters in my own hands.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=280629
a love the build but when i set up my addons on the home page.The addons dont save when I close the application.Can someone help me
Brick 
(2016-06-14, 22:18)the4anoni Wrote: Hi Big Grin I have an idea how to capture theme sounds from atv: Use audio jack 3.5 <->jack 3.5 cable ,connect it to headphones port in tv and to mic in pc SmileI reccomend audacity. Remember to change settings in pc before capture Smile
Any news Huh
Hi,

Fastcolors is back with an update to the original SIO2.

SIO2 ATV4-Krypton

This is the original skin that all others were cloned from and it's had a major overhaul with official ATV 4 backgrounds and effects along with the ability to re-order icons on screen and create custom shortcuts directly to add-on features thanks to the integration of skin.shortcuts

Check it out in the SIO2 section Smile

Sent from my iPhone
Hi

I'm using the skin tvOS-X from iCanuck and i want to change side for the menus from the right side to the left side.
In the picture below you can see how it looks like right now, and i want it reverse, so the menu is on the left side and the picture on the right side.

(The picture is from google search so the red rings on the picture has nothing to do with my question) Angel

Is it possible to do and are there any of you that could help me?
In which xml-file and in which line of code can i change it?

Thanks in advance.
threads merged...
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hi,

I have been searching for a good replacement to Si02 since it doesn't seem to work with Krypton and i found tvOS-X and I absolutely love it, looks great! So i upgraded to Krypton this morning and installed the latest skin version that i got from this thread, and i noticed that my TV Shows button won't launch my library, in fact, it doesn't do anything. Hitting enter just presses the button, and that's it, nothing is launched and it stays at the home screen. All my other libraries work, like Movies and Pictures, just not TV Shows. I have tested this skin on other machines with Krypton and they all work fine, but i don't understand why it's not working on this machine. I did switch back to Estuary and the TV Shows library will launch from there, but not within the tvOS-X skin for some reason. Any ideas what could be the issue? Thanks!
Brick 
(2017-04-19, 14:04)mknabster Wrote: Hi,

I have been searching for a good replacement to Si02 since it doesn't seem to work with Krypton and i found tvOS-X and I absolutely love it, looks great! So i upgraded to Krypton this morning and installed the latest skin version that i got from this thread, and i noticed that my TV Shows button won't launch my library, in fact, it doesn't do anything. Hitting enter just presses the button, and that's it, nothing is launched and it stays at the home screen. All my other libraries work, like Movies and Pictures, just not TV Shows. I have tested this skin on other machines with Krypton and they all work fine, but i don't understand why it's not working on this machine. I did switch back to Estuary and the TV Shows library will launch from there, but not within the tvOS-X skin for some reason. Any ideas what could be the issue? Thanks!

I noticed this too. The PineappleTV skin is the same way, at least it is for me. What I did to get the TV shows button working in the TVOS skin was, I switched to another skin so TVOS wasn't being used, then I modify with a text editor (or you could used nano or vim or whatever if you know what those are) this part = (hidden .kodi folder in Linux I think it's AppData or something like that in Windows?) ~/ .kodi/addons/skin.tvOS-X-krypton/1080i/Home.xml at lines 375-381 where it says:

Code:
<item id="341">
                    <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(hidetv)</visible>
                    <label>20343</label>
                    <thumb>special://skin/icons/tvshows.png</thumb>
                    <onclick condition="Library.HasContent(TVShows)">ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,TVShowTitles,return)</onclick>
                    <onclick condition="!Library.HasContent(TVShows)">ActivateWindow(Videos,root)</onclick>
                </item>

To this: ( I sort my TV Shows by Title so YMMV)

Code:
<item id="341">
                    <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(hidetv)</visible>
                    <label>20343</label>
                    <thumb>special://skin/icons/tvshows.png</thumb>
                    <onclick condition="Library.HasContent(tvshows)">ActivateWindow(Videos,videodb://tvshows/titles/,return)</onclick>
            <onclick condition="!Library.HasContent(tvshows)">ActivateWindow(Videos,sources://video/,return)</onclick>
                </item>

I am NOT a /dev or coder, I could never live up to THAT kind of study, nobility and honor lol, but the above is just what worked for me.
Also I ran into a very similar problem with the "Media sources" button with the Music option (which was in MyMusicNav.xml)

Again I don't know if this is the proper way to go about this or not, but it works on my box.

ETA: I got on here to post about my new/old mini prob is that whenever the shelf loads or reloads the thumbnails on the home screen, it wakes up my NFS drive on the network
Don't forget fastcolors has updated his sio2 skin to krypton.

Check out fast colours repo, or his GitHub page

Sent from my iPhone
I'm releasing tvOS-X 2.0 for Krypton 17.1 very soon...
(2017-05-18, 05:08)iCanuck Wrote: I'm releasing tvOS-X 2.0 for Krypton 17.1 very soon...

Hey buddy, your back - welcome, have a look at fastcolors krypton build it's awesome. Just needs 1 change to make it perfect (in my opinion) that is to be able to specify which type of shelf you have per icon.

Check out my issue in fast's github

Sent from my iPhone
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tvOS-X6